Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Powder Quartet Air Sensation

4.6

Talc, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Disodium Edta, Parfum (Fragrance), Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Bht.

on 1/30/2011 10:48:00 PM

This powder is very finely milled with a pleasant scent. I'm NC 25 and No.2 is what I have, although a little bit too light when first applied. The packaging is very cute on my counter top. I liked it before I got my MAC mineralized skin finish in light medium. I feel MAC does the same thing but in a less messy package and much cheaper. I would recommend MAC MSF if you're looking for a natural, simple and affordable finishing powder.

on 1/20/2011 9:28:00 PM

My HG, compare to chanel to mac to anna sui, I've got the limited edition shade, and I plan to buy another shade. Its soft, silky, dewy... Oh I can't live without this!

I own shade n.2! It's a great powder, the best powder I've ever tried!
It sets your foundation, without highlighting pores, wrinkles and skin texture in general!!! It's super light, photographs very well, doesn't wash you out as some others and to top it off it makes your skin glow from within without being a shimmering product!!!
It'on the pricier side, but if you think that for 35 euros you get 20 gr, well, it isn't that bad after all!!! Highly rec

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Best Looser Powder ever.
I love this!I mattes and makes me glowy(i always this was impossible).There are very subtle shimmers(no glittler or chalky shimmer) that i don't notice.I use in #2 Delicate Beige.It is expensive(60 USD),but lasts forever.There are four shades that mix themselves when it is applied. I like to use this with my Mac #150 brush to set the foundation. The package is pretty and the finish is perfect,very silky and smooth. I recommend this.

on 1/2/2011 5:47:00 PM

I love this powder, isn't too heavy and doesn't include any shine (glitter).

on 11/21/2010 8:03:00 AM

Let me say: YES! IT'S THE GREATEST LOOSE POWDER! I'm not joking it's perfection! I have it in Sweet Caramel and it's perfect for medium to fair skin tone. The texture is amazing U don't feel it, U don't see it - U see just a perfect matt skin and your skin become so silky with it. I was a lit bit confused of the price BUT this staff will work for the rest of my life! I'm sure!
Good job, Givenchy!

on 10/30/2010 1:27:00 PM

It's fantastic! I never thought that face powder could ever make my face so fresh and glowing, and I'm really becoming a fan of Givenchy skin makeup products!
I wear it over Clarins Hydra-Matte Lotion, Acti'mine Strawberry and PhotoPerfection Vanilla, and my makeup lasts almost all day without correction!
I would definitely buy this product again, but it seems to be endless!

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I got this in 01-Light Pastel, in order to lighten up my too dark foundation at that time (EL Double Wear - 01 Fresco). First I was intrigued and amused by the green/pink/blue/white powder mosaic, but applied on my face I really must say I am impressed with this powder. It does give a matte but dewy look, and probably it's best showing off came in pictures - I could not believe that the dewy skin was actually mine! Now I did take 1 lippie off because during summertime this powder settle in the lines and on the sides of my nose but one should not depend much on loose powder during summer anyway, so I am not sure if it's the product's fault or my misuse.
I intend to try on other colors as well from this for sure.

on 8/9/2010 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

i am going to purchase my third combo this month, the ones i am currently using have not run out yet but i am soooo obsessed with it i have the fear of not having it so i want to stock it up.i have the lightest and the wamest shade,#1 and #2. i have yellow undertone light skin and i use the lightest two shade of foundation. i dont know how to expresss how much i appreciate and enjoy the idea of multi-color.the warm#2 can be used near headline and everywhere near the edge of the face to naturally and lightly contour(i still need to use contour powder though)love it love it love it. and the #1 which is my favorite, consisting blue, white, pink and green. i have redness around my nose and chin so the green and blue act perfectly as a powder corrector, even out the skin tone like magic. it has some coverage too but it surely cannot be used alone(some people do use loose powder by itself...i dotn get it). i have been using the #2 for 2 years i still have a half and i purchased #1 14 monthes ago and used it quite heavily and daily(setting and blotting) i still have about 1/4 left. it is not the biggest amount at this price(compared to Nars loose powder---cheap but decent), but it does a very good job in setting fluid foundation and even out skintone(my redness can sometimes shine through foundation base and concealer).
and i do notice that different shade has a bit different finish too, upon the two shades i have tried, the #1 has sheen to it, not shimmery but when i looked at the mirror very closely i can see the sheen finely milled shimmer. love it on the center of my face to act like a highlighter.and the #2 is a bit more matt and satin. they are just Perfect!!!!!!!!!
i am now on to my third bottle and i think i may purchase #3 which combined together looks darker than #3 and i think it can be used all over my face. i will repurchase again and again and again and stock it up!!!

on 8/5/2010 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got this powder in "Delicate Beige" (2)
Would I buy this product again? YES YES YES
This super fine milled powder is invisible on skin, since you see no powder particles, yet- you got a great color, silky skin and a glow, so subtle, that it seems to come from the skin itself, not the powder.
It is NOT a powder to mattify very oily skin!! I do have dry skin and use a very dewy foundation and the Acti Mine base by Givenchy that also adds glow and the powder simply sets the foundation, makes the skin dry and look picture perfect, but not extra matt.
So i would recommend this powder only to people that want a rather dewy finish. The packaging is georgous.

I think you only need a little bit of product for each application so it will last you a long time.
Also: A normal high end powder includes 10g and costs the same as this 20g Givenchy powder. So in the end you make a better deal.

Recommended for Normal Skin