October 22, 2014 | 1845 users online

Crème - Graftobian - HD CREME FOUNDATIONS, 64 SHADES

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 1:03:00 PM More reviews by Beckie007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This has been THE absolute BEST foundation (including powders) I have ever used. I don't have much that I have to cover up - however, it evens out my skin tone and helps with my tan when I swipe it around my neck, as well as face. I have NEVER had a foundation stay put ALL day long and not run or cake (powders) during the hot (100+) summers in CA! I use Smashbox powder to "set" it and I have a luminous glow. This is because I purchased the Graftobian white setting powder they say you need - and I don't like it. It's way too much between the 2 and it is loaded with talc which feeds bacteria on your face - causing zits - so skip the powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2013 11:57:00 AM More reviews by damnemperess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love how this foundation looks, love the simple packaging. I use sunlit linen, which is a unique more yellow-based color for concealer, desert sand for foundation, and ginger (which is actually a hard color to find) for contouring. I dye my hair copper and mixed/tan complexion so it is hard for me to pick out the right warm tones to really bring it all togather but this seems to work.

The actual product consistency is fantastic and really made a big difference for me in terms of finish and pictures, when I first saw it I was in awe, and I think a lot has been written about it already, so I'll just mention my problems.

One, I have very fine lines underneath my eyes, and if I do not set this with enough powder or put it on too thick, without sheering it with water, it can settle in these, which makes me think this might not be the best product for everyone.

Two, I have a smartphone and man does this makeup like to release on to my screen.

Three, and this took me a while to accept. It breaks me out. For years, I had been sneakily using a revlon concealer that had sacilyic acid/bha in it to minimize breakouts and oily skin. I rarely broke out but was really fustrated with the limitations makeup wise of using a concealer for a foundation, and powders to contour.

So my comprimise has been this. I use graftobian on the weekends, or when I go out and want to impress, and have the time to do a really good face cleanse, and bha after. I use my concealer mostly during the week for work, when I'm not trying to go overboard. And just want to hop in the shower before bed.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2013 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Caprig

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best foundation I have ever used,

I use this on men (that refuse to wear MU but had to due to discoloration for event) and women with remarkable results- especially older people with aging issues. Does not settle into creases and wears all day too.

Best color selection out there, and easy to blend for unique colors too.

A little goes a long way, however, so it is easy to use too much. Beauty Blender is a great way to apply and gives a gorgeous finish.

I suggest setting with a dusting of powder.

If you mix it with their corrector palette for custom concealer, it works wonders, but again it is very easy to use too much. Think SPARINGLY and LIGHTLY. You can not tell it is there.

Great product, excellent price and I am so glad that I was able to find out about this stuff. IT is wonderful.

9 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2013 1:49:00 AM More reviews by maneetaum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:
-Great wide range of colour selection
-HD
-Full coverage
-easy to blend
-A little goes a long way

Cons:
-Very easily transferable
-Even if you powder it will still slip and slide
-Does not last long

Wish it would stay on the face all day properly then it would of been perfect, especially if you use it for bridal its essential for it to stay put but it does not which is really disappointing.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 4:05:00 AM More reviews by ladypamela1

This is a must try for anyone! Best applied with a sponge and set with a few pats of powder, this makes your skin look like you spend a fortune on skincare. Probably not a great bet for oily types and certainly not one I'd choose for daywear in summer temperatures....I ordered from their site and customer service is top notch, prices are reasonable. The only drawback to consider is that it is transferable with or without powder! I cannot even take off a rating point for that because it makes me feel and I daresay look...fabulous. So it may not be great for everyday wear or if you are going to a reunion type of thing where you will be kissing people. Great for pictures! Love!!!!!!!!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by catchmestacy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my most favorite foundation for special events.

• Coverage: Full
• Buildable: yes
• Lasting power: 8 hours (in hot and humid conditions)
• Texture: creamy and smooth
• Finish: satin
• Smell: has some fragrance but not offensive.
• Price point: really inexpensive.
• Package: comes in a tub (mediocre package)
• Best way to apply: Cover FX cream foundation brush.
• Comments: use fingers to blend in completely.
Its a must try!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 8:02:00 AM More reviews by shamelessme

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the best products I've ever used!
I purchased this product online, guessing my shade (I bought Bombshell) and as luck would have it, it matched me perfectly! I've never owned a creme foundation before, so I was a bit hesitant to use it initially as I was not sure how to apply it. However after trying a few different application techniques, I've found it applies best using a wet sponge. At the minute, my skin is combination, as I've recently finished my school exams and every time this happens my skin tends to have a mini melt-down as a result of all the stress. While this foundation looks amazing on the oily parts of my skin, it tends to stick onto the dry, flaky parts. If a person with dry skin is reading this, I recommend exfoliating the skin prior to application of this product, as it will tend to draw attention to your dryness rather than cover it.
The foundation is so light to apply, however still provides a decent coverage and is definitely buildable. It also lasts very well when set with powder and doesn't change colour throughout the day, which is a godsend as I'm pale and almost all of my foundations tend to go one or two shades darker by the end of the day.
Also the price is incredibly good for a foundation of such high quality! I live in Australia, so shipping does add up, however I've found even with shipping the product costs about 20 dollars less than MAC foundations I have purchased.
As for the packaging... I'm going to admit when I first received the foundation I was initially disappointed at the size of it. It's in a very small container, however don't let this fool you! You only need the smallest amount of this foundation to cover your entire face. A little goes a really, REALLY long way!
If you're thinking about buying this foundation - DO IT! You won't regret it, it's absolutely fantastic. I will re-purchase this product without hesitation.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by colorlady

Just had to post a response when I read another post by a reviewer who said she switched to Graftobian HD from MAC studio tech but is afraid it will run out too fast because it's "so small".

The container is small, yes. But it actually holds more than the MAC Studio Tech there's just less plastic, air, and no mirror. The Graftobian pot contains .5 oz. The MAC contains .35 oz. Look at it this way. The smaller Graftobian pot takes up less room and weighs less in your makeup bag and gives you MORE product for less money.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by cocostar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

At first I wasn't sure if I would like this product. Definitely lighter in feel and more creamy than MAC Studio Tech. With the plethora of shades, I knew I would find my shade. The problem was that I was COMPARING the eqiv of MAC NC50 and NW45 (seen online) for MY shade and they didn't work. After receiving my prof advise, I had to go up a couple of shades. I can either mix Burnt Amber and Sienna or use Pecan solely for my perfect shade. With any cream foundies, it can slide during the day so I use mattifying products to keep my makeup for most of the day. This product has absolutely NO flashback and I used it for a formal event with lots of camera/flash and my makeup was on point! Still love Studio Tech but this is my top second cream foundation.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by sandracruz

Great logical selection of shades, tho I wish the warm shades are more yellowish because some of the warm shades look more neutral to me, esp the lighter ones.

edit: i use 'caramel' as adjuster. it adds ochre tint.

What makes me buy this over and over is its texture and finish. Texture is very fine, like butter. I have combination of super dry/acne/normal skin. I need coverage, while looking natural at the same time. THat's two entirely different goals I know, but Graftobian lets me achieve this the best.

As I said, texture is very fine as it is designed for HD.This is the only product so far that can cover my stubborn lids/wrinkly undereyes without caking or settling on top. While all others have failed but this one stays.

Coverage is medium. Buildable to full, but it stays comfortably on medium. if applied thickly, separation will be an issue later on. (expected with wax based foundie)

FInish is what Im sold with. Satin to dewy, skin-like and looks very natural. Very wearable either day or night, weddings, photoshoot or night out gimmicks.

Oxidation is very high. I use half or one full shade lighter to offset the oxidation.

Staying power is so-so. 3-4 hours, then i have to retouch. Covering acne takes more effort, it takes multiple layers with powdering in between. I have to use a moisture spray (from CS) and a setting spray to make it look as natural as possible and at the same time prolong the staying effect. Otherwise this foundie will melt along the way. Lots of transfer , too.

edit: i apply setting spray before and after foundation, makes it last longer.

This foundation mildly irritates my already-sensitive skin.

I give this foundie 4.5 stars. My go-to foundation any time of the day, any occassion.

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No