Cover Girl Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers - Guava Splash

2) Very SHiNy
3) TasTezz Yummy!
4) NiCe Shimmery Pink.
5) Inexpensive
LoVe iT. Will repurchase. =-)

on 9/6/2010 3:55:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

OK I guess. good points:
great smell (think skittles-ish)
Nice colour in the tube
never sticky as advertised!
BUT:
gross consistincy, terrible pigmentation, no staying power. i would not purchase this again but i do like the fig splash in this line :)

on 9/5/2010 2:15:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This lip gloss smells soooooo good! It is a pretty pink gloss, that is just shiny enough for me. It leaves my lips feeling moisturized and never sticky. It looks really good on my fair skin, but it does not give that much color. It is also not long lasting at all. I would still get this, though, because it really does look good for the 15 minutes that it stays.

on 8/11/2010 2:55:00 AM

i mean, if you want pink toned oil on your lips then i guess you'll like this. personally i think its gross.

on 8/11/2010 2:44:00 AM

This product was a little bit of a disappointment. i like the feel of this lip gloss, but there is no pigmentation in it whatsoever! i also didn't care for the longevity of this lip gloss, after i put it on, it would only last 10 min or less before i had to reapply. Anyway, i think the only things i like about this lip gloss are the smell and the price. i would not buy this product again, I'll stick to Lancome's juicy tubes XD

on 7/27/2010 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really LOVE the smell of this lipgloss!! However I don't like how quick it seperates. Now I'm left with a clear gloss. Which is a bummer cause I loved the subtle color it once gave me. It's not sticky on me.. Although it comes off kind of quick cause I start licking my lips alot. I gave it a 3 because of the pros of it.. However I won't buy it again since it's pointless. I'm not throwing it out though. I'll still use it, or just smell it! (:

on 7/16/2010 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Beyond the fact that this product separates within a week of non-use (so that what comes out is completely clear), this gloss is slippery and wears off my lips within minutes! For someone who doesn't like a sticky gloss, this might be an OK alternative as it is not sticky in the least, but you sacrifice long-wear in the meantime. The color is essentially clear with the barest hint of pale pink shimmer - it actually looks quite pretty on, but isn't anything special. I don't hate the smell - sort of fake watermelon-y (is that what guava smells like?) - but it is slightly sickening. In any case, I wouldn't buy this again, regardless of how economical it is (which, for a drugstore brand cheaply made gloss, isn't all that economical!).

on 7/11/2010 5:01:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

It smells good, and it tastes good. It was very sticky on my lips though, and gave them no color because it goes on so sheer.

on 6/29/2010 4:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

The color is a nice shiny light cool pink that has a good sheen to it, no noticeable chunky glitters. The texture is light, not as sticky as mac l/g or even revlon super lustreous but not watery thin either. It smells and tastes like a fruity goodness that my bf even likes. It tops l/s very nicely. Only gripe is that I prefer thick sticky glosses like mac or revlon b/c they stay on longer.

on 6/26/2010 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I remember this lip gloss from when I was a kid and starting to experiment with makeup. The Wetslicks smell pretty good but that's about all the good praise I can give them. The formula is really watery and doesn't have any staying power. I'm not a fan of super sticky lip glosses but this had the overall consistency of water and wouldn't stay on for more than a few minutes. Also, the formula would separate after a few weeks and would be essentially useless. I'd say these lip glosses are good for young girls starting out with makeup.

Popular Lip Glosses