October 21, 2014 | 1742 users online

Lip Gloss - Cover Girl - Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers - Guava Splash

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2010 9:50:00 PM More reviews by blueberryfrost

Nice, easy, no-fuss lip gloss. Guava Splash is a cute baby pink in the tube, and applies very sheer (just a hint of pale pink shows) with fine micro-shimmer (have to look closely to see it). Yummy, light and fruity scent, reminds me of candyish melons like honeydew. Mmm! Lightly sweet flavor too. Not sticky AT ALL and feels so smooth. Great to swipe on during class, no mirror required. It lasts maybe 2 hours if I'm not talking or eating. Walgreens almost always has these for BOGO half off too.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2010 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Munecaz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

1) Moisturizing.
2) Very SHiNy
3) TasTezz Yummy!
4) NiCe Shimmery Pink.
5) Inexpensive
LoVe iT. Will repurchase. =-)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2010 3:55:00 PM More reviews by sadie324

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

OK I guess. good points:
great smell (think skittles-ish)
Nice colour in the tube
never sticky as advertised!
BUT:
gross consistincy, terrible pigmentation, no staying power. i would not purchase this again but i do like the fig splash in this line :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2010 2:15:00 PM More reviews by mitzio3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This lip gloss smells soooooo good! It is a pretty pink gloss, that is just shiny enough for me. It leaves my lips feeling moisturized and never sticky. It looks really good on my fair skin, but it does not give that much color. It is also not long lasting at all. I would still get this, though, because it really does look good for the 15 minutes that it stays.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2010 2:55:00 AM More reviews by ecstacyfeind

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i mean, if you want pink toned oil on your lips then i guess you'll like this. personally i think its gross.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2010 2:44:00 AM More reviews by pinker90

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product was a little bit of a disappointment. i like the feel of this lip gloss, but there is no pigmentation in it whatsoever! i also didn't care for the longevity of this lip gloss, after i put it on, it would only last 10 min or less before i had to reapply. Anyway, i think the only things i like about this lip gloss are the smell and the price. i would not buy this product again, I'll stick to Lancome's juicy tubes XD

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2010 12:43:00 AM More reviews by megan1309

I really LOVE the smell of this lipgloss!! However I don't like how quick it seperates. Now I'm left with a clear gloss. Which is a bummer cause I loved the subtle color it once gave me. It's not sticky on me.. Although it comes off kind of quick cause I start licking my lips alot. I gave it a 3 because of the pros of it.. However I won't buy it again since it's pointless. I'm not throwing it out though. I'll still use it, or just smell it! (:

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2010 9:35:00 AM More reviews by toyarosie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beyond the fact that this product separates within a week of non-use (so that what comes out is completely clear), this gloss is slippery and wears off my lips within minutes! For someone who doesn't like a sticky gloss, this might be an OK alternative as it is not sticky in the least, but you sacrifice long-wear in the meantime. The color is essentially clear with the barest hint of pale pink shimmer - it actually looks quite pretty on, but isn't anything special. I don't hate the smell - sort of fake watermelon-y (is that what guava smells like?) - but it is slightly sickening. In any case, I wouldn't buy this again, regardless of how economical it is (which, for a drugstore brand cheaply made gloss, isn't all that economical!).

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2010 5:01:00 PM More reviews by zumaboo989

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

It smells good, and it tastes good. It was very sticky on my lips though, and gave them no color because it goes on so sheer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2010 4:00:00 AM More reviews by angelixia07

The color is a nice shiny light cool pink that has a good sheen to it, no noticeable chunky glitters. The texture is light, not as sticky as mac l/g or even revlon super lustreous but not watery thin either. It smells and tastes like a fruity goodness that my bf even likes. It tops l/s very nicely. Only gripe is that I prefer thick sticky glosses like mac or revlon b/c they stay on longer.