December 20, 2014 | 1778 users online

Eyeliner - Chanel - Stylo Yeux Waterproof Espresso

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2010 2:24:00 PM More reviews by ekym

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was a pricey eyeliner, but I have such a hard time finding good eyeliners that I feel itís worth the investment. I have oily skin and very oily eyelids. Midday, no matter what products Iím using, I have to use oil-blotting sheets on my eyes. I had been using Make Up For Everís Pearly Brown 2L for years, but was never 100% happy with the color Ė I wished it was a black-brown. I knew about Chanelís eyeliner and after testing the color at the counter I made the plunge and bought it. I love it! The color is richly-pigmented and it stays put! It doesnít smear with my oily lids, no does it smear underneath my eyes (my Asian eyes have folds underneath the eyes where typical eyeliner collects). I like that it winds up and down and has a built-in sharpener, which is easy to use. I am using this everyday and will have to replace it sooner than Iíd like, but it is worth it and Iíll buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2010 4:41:00 PM More reviews by ProductFairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love it. Stays put on my oily eyelids, even in humid conditions. I'd describe the color as medium brown--not really expresso on me. Also, I can't get a super fine line with it, but I still love it because most eyeliners wind up smudged up mess on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2010 12:43:00 AM More reviews by emsteinyyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

THIS IS MY FAVORITE PRODUCT. I've been using it for at least 5 years now and I couldn't imagine using anything else. I ran out and didn't have time to get new so I was using a cheap drugstore eyeliner for a while and nothing could compare. Black is a little too harsh for me but this color is perfect. My only negative comment is that it doesn't line the top very smoothly but I can easily work around that. BEST PRODUCT!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2010 12:49:00 PM More reviews by Melikeymakeup

This is my go-to eyeliner! It stays on great.

The other day I put it on at 8:00 AM, worked a full day, worked out, went to an appointment, went to the movies, and went grocery shopping. I got home at midnight and it still looked great! Amazing!

The color is really nice, too. It defines nicely and goes with everything.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2009 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Dreamweaver

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got tired of using gel eyeliners, but I didn't want to go back to pencils because they usually don't last on my eyes for more than a couple of hours. My friend told me about these pencils, so I thought I'd give them a try. They're easier to apply than the gels and they last all day! Espresso is a dark brown (almost black) with just a hint of shimmer. Perfect for my blue eyes!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2009 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Twiggy12345

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this eyeliner... I have extremely oily eyelids and this is the best long wearing eyeliner I have found yet -- and I have tried many... (lancome, MUFE, revlon colorstay, BB gel eyeliner). I use it in conjunction with my UDPP. I find it easy to use when I am half asleep in the morning, and the fact that it doesn't require sharpening is an added bonus. Although quite expensive - around $30 cdn., it is after all Chanel, but in this case you get what you pay for - which is an excellent, long wearing, no-fuss eyeliner. I will continue to re-purchase.

NOTE: If you find it tugging to much when you apply it, just warm the tip up between your fingers for a few seconds prior - it makes it glide a bit easier....:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2009 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Jaysta1985

This is the eyeliner I use everyday! It's dark chocolate brown and looks less harsh than black eyeliners. It gives a soft definition to your eyes and is quite pretty for all skin types. It is extremely easy to use, although the staying power isn't as great as the Stylo Yeux Waterproof in Celadon for some reason ....

After almost daily use for 8 months I am nearly out of this product, I'll be making a visit to my Chanel counter very soon :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2009 7:00:00 PM More reviews by Gem727

I love this liner. I've tried soooo many different eyeliners and all smudged/burned/didn't last. This liner is great! Well worth the money, just repurchased. =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2008 4:59:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

I love this eyeliner. It has no shimmer, and it's a nice, rich dark brown, stays on all day and doesn't smudge. I've tried all different brands from the absolute cheapest drugstore brands to, well, Chanel, and I really think that you get what you pay for when it comes to eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2008 5:44:00 AM More reviews by fuztop

I wear this every day, and have found the rich, chocolatly brown goes perfectly with every eye shadow I wear. It doesn't rub, smugde, or budge all day, and is usually still in the same place in the morning. I have tried all the colour stay products from other brands, and they just don't have the lasting power that this baby does. I really like the wind up action of the pencil. No waste, and I never need to sharpen it. I like the idea of gel liners such as bobbi brown ones, but this is so darn convenient - why would you bother. It is slightly more expensive than some other brands. However, because you need so little - just a lick - and the fact that it really does last all day, it justifies the expense. Try it - you'll love it :o)