January 31, 2015 | 2054 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic Clean Definition

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2011 3:05:00 PM More reviews by thecaitlanimal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really liked this product when I first tried it and I do actually like how it separates all my lashes and makes the look longer. The thing I look for most in a mascara is that it thickens my lashes/volume and that it holds the curl, and I didnt find that this product thickened as much as I would like.
Still on the search for the perfect mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 5:13:00 PM More reviews by DameEmma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff. My lashes are fairly thick, so volumizing mascaras make me look like an alien--all I'm looking for is natural looking length, and this stuff delivers at a reasonable price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 11:53:00 AM More reviews by byallison

I really like this stuff. It really does lengthen my lashes. Now to find a mascara that thickens them...

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2011 7:52:00 PM More reviews by Jenniifeeerrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty good mascara. I bought this because I saw YouTube makeup gurus juicystar07 and her sister AllThatGlitters21 swear by it. I curl my eyelashes before I use this, and it doesn't clump. However, sometimes it makes my eyelashes look weird and stuck together. It doesn't curl or voluminize them, so if you want either of those from your mascara, this isn't the one for you. It is very black, which I like. I would probably buy this again, but next time I might try layering it with a voluminizing mascara, like Maybelline's Colossal. All in all, this is a good mascara if you want long, black, and defined lashes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2011 10:42:00 PM More reviews by karissajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is hands down the best day-to-day mascara out there! No joke.
I've used every mascara under the sun (drugstore-high end) and this one outshines them all for clean length. The slender wand separates every lash, and it never smudges, flakes or smears!
I'm on my 4th or 5th tube of this baby?
...Yeah, it's that good!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2011 10:12:00 AM More reviews by Babyprends

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm going on my 3rd tube of this mascara and its seriously amazing. I've been using it for 2 years now and its by far the best lengthening mascara I've tried. It makes my lashes so long and look amazing, and not only lengthens for me but separates and thickens too. I also use this mascara for when I want to use a volumizing mascara & its not lengthening enough ; I layer it on top of the volumizing mascara and it works really really good. This mascara also is very natural looking and not clumpy at all. (:

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2011 12:37:00 PM More reviews by XxPRINCESSAxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Other

This mascara is actually good! I don't own this product but I used my sister's since I left my mascara at home. I will admit I would never have purchased this mascara to try myself, especially after those ads showing the eyelashes magically growing. After one coat of this mascara with the skinny, short-bristled, comb-like applicator my eyelashes were extremely more noticeable, dark and defined. My previous experience with mascaras designed for definition (i.e. Cargo Blu Ray, Maybelline One-by-One, Maybelline Lash Discovery) is that they do not thicken. Yes, they provide separation and definition but you end up with a short row of several thin/light eyelashes that are barely noticeable. I am pleasantly surprised with the performance of this mascara and will purchase a tube of my own in the near future.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 3:11:00 AM More reviews by Telly90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this mascara. It gives my short, sparse lashes great length and definition. It doesn't flake on me and doesn't weigh my lashes down. I will definitely repurchase! <3333

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2011 9:39:00 AM More reviews by jesshunter

I wanted to like this, but it didn't work out that way! I like the slim brush, it really enabled me to get those tiny corner lashes. However......this left my lashes looking like tangled twigs.....not the look I like! Sticking with my HG, Cover Girl Super Thick Lash, and not straying!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2011 1:01:00 PM More reviews by pooky788

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Rated 4 because it's not 'Wow' - is mascara ever? I've still yet to find a mascara that I would never give up. However this is in my 'would buy again' list. I find this quite thin in consistency and because of the type of brush head I really love how it doesn't clump my lashes. I love the blackness of it, I wear this for day and night. I love how the colour really coats easily and I can get right down the length and colour the lighter root part of my lashes.
Best about this mascara is it really noticeabley lengthens my eyelashes. I have quite short lashes and they look so much longer with this, probably the longest I've ever seen them look to be honest.
Volumise? No