September 30, 2014 | 1755 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic Clean Definition

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 11:53:00 AM More reviews by byallison

I really like this stuff. It really does lengthen my lashes. Now to find a mascara that thickens them...

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2011 7:52:00 PM More reviews by Jenniifeeerrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty good mascara. I bought this because I saw YouTube makeup gurus juicystar07 and her sister AllThatGlitters21 swear by it. I curl my eyelashes before I use this, and it doesn't clump. However, sometimes it makes my eyelashes look weird and stuck together. It doesn't curl or voluminize them, so if you want either of those from your mascara, this isn't the one for you. It is very black, which I like. I would probably buy this again, but next time I might try layering it with a voluminizing mascara, like Maybelline's Colossal. All in all, this is a good mascara if you want long, black, and defined lashes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2011 10:42:00 PM More reviews by karissajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is hands down the best day-to-day mascara out there! No joke.
I've used every mascara under the sun (drugstore-high end) and this one outshines them all for clean length. The slender wand separates every lash, and it never smudges, flakes or smears!
I'm on my 4th or 5th tube of this baby?
...Yeah, it's that good!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2011 10:12:00 AM More reviews by Babyprends

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm going on my 3rd tube of this mascara and its seriously amazing. I've been using it for 2 years now and its by far the best lengthening mascara I've tried. It makes my lashes so long and look amazing, and not only lengthens for me but separates and thickens too. I also use this mascara for when I want to use a volumizing mascara & its not lengthening enough ; I layer it on top of the volumizing mascara and it works really really good. This mascara also is very natural looking and not clumpy at all. (:

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2011 12:37:00 PM More reviews by XxPRINCESSAxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Other

This mascara is actually good! I don't own this product but I used my sister's since I left my mascara at home. I will admit I would never have purchased this mascara to try myself, especially after those ads showing the eyelashes magically growing. After one coat of this mascara with the skinny, short-bristled, comb-like applicator my eyelashes were extremely more noticeable, dark and defined. My previous experience with mascaras designed for definition (i.e. Cargo Blu Ray, Maybelline One-by-One, Maybelline Lash Discovery) is that they do not thicken. Yes, they provide separation and definition but you end up with a short row of several thin/light eyelashes that are barely noticeable. I am pleasantly surprised with the performance of this mascara and will purchase a tube of my own in the near future.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 3:11:00 AM More reviews by Telly90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this mascara. It gives my short, sparse lashes great length and definition. It doesn't flake on me and doesn't weigh my lashes down. I will definitely repurchase! <3333

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2011 9:39:00 AM More reviews by jesshunter

I wanted to like this, but it didn't work out that way! I like the slim brush, it really enabled me to get those tiny corner lashes. However......this left my lashes looking like tangled twigs.....not the look I like! Sticking with my HG, Cover Girl Super Thick Lash, and not straying!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2011 1:01:00 PM More reviews by pooky788

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Rated 4 because it's not 'Wow' - is mascara ever? I've still yet to find a mascara that I would never give up. However this is in my 'would buy again' list. I find this quite thin in consistency and because of the type of brush head I really love how it doesn't clump my lashes. I love the blackness of it, I wear this for day and night. I love how the colour really coats easily and I can get right down the length and colour the lighter root part of my lashes.
Best about this mascara is it really noticeabley lengthens my eyelashes. I have quite short lashes and they look so much longer with this, probably the longest I've ever seen them look to be honest.
Volumise? No
Curl? No
Lengthen & define? Yes

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2011 3:46:00 AM More reviews by Jexka

I picked this up on a whim one day when looking at mascaras. I didn't have high hopes for this, but I ended up liking it more than I thought I would. The applicator is plastic and pretty flexible, which I like. I only use this with intense eye looks because this isn't a natural looking mascara. You have to use a very light hand, otherwise this will clump and give you spider lashes. Once you use this a few times you can get a technique down to avoid this. It's not volumizing at all, it's definitely just a lengthening mascara. I've been able to make my lashes crazy long with this, so if you really just want length, I'd say give this a try.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2011 11:20:00 PM More reviews by SocksMcJones

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mascara didn't lengthen or volumize my lashes at all. It clumped them together and gave me "spider lashes".
Worst of all, the packaging is AWFUL! My mom bought a tube of this for herself, and the wand broke off in the tube the first time she tried to use it! I thought it was a defective product, but I bought it a few weeks later and the same thing happened to me! Luckily both of us returned it, but this product isn't worth anyones time.