Clinique Different Lipstick - Angel Red

4.2

castor seed oil - candelilla wax - caprylic/capric triglyceride - cetyl acetate - isopropyl myristate - beeswax - lanolin oil - myristyl lactate - avocado oil - ozokerite - carnauba wax - acetylated lanolin alcohol - ascorbyl palmitate - tocopherol - bht - [ /-mica - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163) - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499) - carmine (ci 75470) - manganese violet (ci 77742) - orange 5 (ci 45370) - red 22 lake (ci 45380) - red 27 lake (ci 45410) - red 28 lake (ci 45410) - red 33 lake (ci 17200) - blue 1 (ci 42090) - blue 1 lake (ci 42090) - yellow 5 (ci 19140) - yellow 6 (ci 15985) - yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) - yellow 6 lake (ci 15850) - red 7 lake (ci 15850) - red 30 (ci 73360) - red 36 (ci 12085)]

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Angel Red is my go-to red lipstick and on me it is a nice neutral colour. I can wear it during the day without looking garish. Lasting power is okay but am not bothered by it. Will repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My favorite red - although I don't do red much. I apply it and then blot my lips to get a stained look, and sometimes apply a sheer gloss over it.

Too much of a red lip on me makes me look like a French whore. Not that that's all bad all the time.:) But not for everyday wear.

I love this red. It is my HG neutral red. (asian with pale olive/yellow toned skin).
But I have beef with the clinique lipstick packaging. While really pretty to look at, it's too heavy! I actually prefer their cheapo apple green freebie packaging bc it's lighter.

As a cool toned PPP with newly silvering hair, I was hoping to pull this one off. I have been searching for a nice beginner red, not too dramatic, and thought this one might be the one after many recommendations. Unfortunately, it just didn't work - and just made me feel matronly. Even though this is touted to be moisturizing, it felt very dry on my lips. Guess I will stick with my trusted berries for the time being.

Angel Red is my HG red lipstick. It looks very beautiful on me and really works with my coloring (NC20). It is not a very dramatic red like my MAC Ruby Woo and Russian Red, but it is very elegant. I tend to pick this when I am dressing up for a nice dinner or to go to the ballet or the theater. It works well with my LBD.

My favorite red lipstick. Unscented, moisturizes, and is a really nice cool red.

This is my one of my fave lipsticks ever. It especially looks great on women with dark hair and fair skin. I always get so many compliments when I wear this. It has slight violet/blue undertones, which could turn off some people, but it compliments my winter complexion. I am told I look better in this color than my true red lipsticks. This lipstick is perfect for fair-skinned ladies, however it compliments a whole range of skin tones. When applied lightly for an everyday look, it really just looks lovely!! This is exactly what I wanted countless lipsticks to be (including MAC Dubonnet), a sheer bitten deep red that is gorgeous!!

This is my HG red lipstick! After seeing it in like Teen magazine years ago I went to try it because I was looking for a red lipstick that didn't turn hot pink on me as most red lippies do. 8 years later and I've never looked back! This is a true blue-red lippie. I'm a PPP, strawberry-blond, brown eyes with cool undertones. I love wearing this with a light gold or champagne eye and liquid liner. So classic! The staying power on this is not great, but it stains my lips nicely enough, so I don't really mind. If you're looking for a perfect blue-red lippie, look no further than your local Clinique counter.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Angel Red is a lovely red lipstick...its blue red and has some shine to it....very nice for me...

Years ago, this was the first red lipstick I ever bought and it continues to be staple shade. I'm a blond NC15 and this looks absolutely elegant on me. A beautiful deep red!

Recommended for Medium Skin