December 19, 2014 | 909 users online

Foundations - Estee Lauder - Maximum Cover Camouflage Makeup for Face and Body SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2007 9:45:00 PM More reviews by jan0124

I wish I was one of those women who is blessed with gorgeous skin.Unfortunately, I have blotchy,acne prone,combination skin that is prone to scarring. Totally unlike my gorgeous Asian mother who's rarely had a zit in her life. At any rate,I've tired every concealer there is & Maximum Cover is my HG. It's the only one I've found that covers everything & makes my skin look & feel flawless. A little dab goes a long way & lasts all day with no touch ups. It is an amazing product. It turns this ugly ducling into a swan with just a couple drops.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2007 10:50:00 AM More reviews by Lalie

Amazing is all I have to say about this product. Wow, does it ever work. It covers so well in fact that I can't leave the house without it now. I am someone who rarely wears makeup and finding this is incredible for me. I have dark circles and this practically erases them and I look so refreshed and rested with this. It's like sleep and youth in a tube. Wow! Also, I have used it everyday for five weeks now and no breakouts whatsoever! I have combo skin prone to breakouts and this is a godsend for me. I'm really surprised that I am the first to review this amazing product. The way I found out about it was that I was at Bloomingdale's and I decided to buy something from EL since there was a gift with purchase. I don't usually use EL but now I am a convert. Nothing that I have ever used stacks up to this stuff! UPDATE: Still loving it 12/1/07!!! It is my one HG item out of all my products. Never breaks me out and covers like no other. Now, I see why so many plastic surgeons love it. Amazing product.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No