Estee Lauder Maximum Cover Camouflage Makeup for Face and Body SPF 15

active ingredient: titanium dioxide ingredients: isododecane, titanium dioxide, isohexadecane, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, petrolatum, clyceryl stearate, quaternium-18 hectorite, ethylene mixed copolymer, microcrystalline wax (cera microcristallina), kaolin, cholesterol, aloe barbadensis extract, lavender, sandal wood, tocopheryl acetate, isomerized linoleic acid, geranium, silica, jasmin, stearyl glycyrrhetinate, bisabolol, propylene carbonate, polyethylene, rose, polglyceryl-3 diisostearate, BHT, mica, bismuth oxychloride, iron oxides, chromium oxide green, chromium hydroxide greens.

I'm confused as I haven't seen a "maximum coverage" concealer in a store or on Estee's website. Is this product being reviewed waht is called "maximum coverage camouflage makeup for face and Body?".

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I wish I was one of those women who is blessed with gorgeous skin.Unfortunately, I have blotchy,acne prone,combination skin that is prone to scarring. Totally unlike my gorgeous Asian mother who's rarely had a zit in her life. At any rate,I've tired every concealer there is & Maximum Cover is my HG. It's the only one I've found that covers everything & makes my skin look & feel flawless. A little dab goes a long way & lasts all day with no touch ups. It is an amazing product. It turns this ugly ducling into a swan with just a couple drops.

Amazing is all I have to say about this product. Wow, does it ever work. It covers so well in fact that I can't leave the house without it now. I am someone who rarely wears makeup and finding this is incredible for me. I have dark circles and this practically erases them and I look so refreshed and rested with this. It's like sleep and youth in a tube. Wow! Also, I have used it everyday for five weeks now and no breakouts whatsoever! I have combo skin prone to breakouts and this is a godsend for me. I'm really surprised that I am the first to review this amazing product. The way I found out about it was that I was at Bloomingdale's and I decided to buy something from EL since there was a gift with purchase. I don't usually use EL but now I am a convert. Nothing that I have ever used stacks up to this stuff! UPDATE: Still loving it 12/1/07!!! It is my one HG item out of all my products. Never breaks me out and covers like no other. Now, I see why so many plastic surgeons love it. Amazing product.