April 17, 2014 | 1762 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Extra Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Pads

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2011 11:18:00 AM More reviews by sickgirl13

The size of the pads are nice-they are bigger than others I have used. You can get away with using one if you don't have much eye makeup on. The pads are soft and the remover is gentle-almost too gentle that it doesn't remove all of my eyeliner and mascara. I had to use at least 2 to get the job done.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2011 7:16:00 PM More reviews by luv4juicy5308

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

hmm i can't believe this has such bad reviews. I got them in a swap and wasn't expecting much, but after using it i actually love it. I prefer them over my lancome bi facil because it's way more convenient. they remove my makeup pretty good but be careful not to get them in your eyes because they sting a little, but nothing bad though. overall i would give them a 4.5 because they're dirt cheap, removes makeup pretty well and very convenient. would definitely purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/31/2010 2:29:00 PM More reviews by lxb87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Agree with all the negative reviews - and wish I'd seen them before I purchased these. The pads are not at all gentle, and they don't even take off all my makeup! I feel I have to really rub them to get them to work, and I suspect due to the packing the other pads will dry out now that it's been opened. What a crummy product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2010 10:37:00 AM More reviews by amberw22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What is with the bad reviews?!? These are awesome. The pads are super soft and I love the way they feel on my eyes. It gets all my makeup off with no residue. I also like to fold them up and use the corner to get deep into my lashline.

the one con is that there are only 30 pads per container. That's not many considering how many more uses you'd get out of a bottle. The pads are huge so unless you wear a ton of eye makeup I suggest cutting them in half. I tend to use one side and put it back in to use the other side the next day. They are so thick that the contaminated side doesn't soak through. Kind of gross but I don't have my eye makeup left on my face b/c my cleanser is so good (paula's choice).

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2010 12:14:00 AM More reviews by elena85

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I obviously am in the minority in regards to my feelings concerning this product. I bought this product after trying a multitude of drugstore and higher end makeup removers and not being satisfied with the results. I have used cleansing oils (Shiseido and DHC), dual phase eye makeup removers, and other types of makeup wipes and have not liked the results because after I wash my face I have black remnants left around my eyes or even if I'm gentle I lose an eyelash or two during removal. For these purposes this product has helped. I hold the pad to my eye for 10 seconds and then wipe down. The pad is very soft and the formula hasn't irritated my eyes. It may take a couple swipes but I don't have black stuff under my eye after I wash my face nor have I lost any lashes since using this product during removal. My one issue is whether the pads will dry out after a while but I guess we'll see about that.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2010 6:01:00 PM More reviews by NYC22

I use Neutrogena's liquid oil-free eye makeup remover everyday, and I thought I'd give this a whirl. After trying the pads, I cannot see why anyone convert.

To begin with, the pads were not "extra gentle" - they were abrasive and hurt my eyes! To make matters worse, I felt like I had to wipe the same areas over and over which only exacerbated the problem. Second, the pads left more makeup behind than the liquid. Third, Neutrogena only gives you 30 pads for about $7.99 which would last me a month. The liquid is a comparable price which lasts for months. Thus, I'll be returning the pads and exchanging them for another bottle of the liquid. I even thought about trying the lotion eye makeup removal, but after this experience I think I'll just stick with what works!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2010 6:34:00 AM More reviews by anima98

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i like the convenience and packaging of these. it's a bit pricey for a DS product. i'm a general fan of neutrogena and these pads are just OKAY. they aren't that greasy or irritating which is the big thing i hate about alot of MU removers. but, it takes at least a few swipes to get the eye MU off with these. and, DONT use them on lips.. drying and overall, not pleasant. they are just okay. i usually find myself re-buying out of habit when i run out but i dont use them often (only when i have ALOT of eye MU on and my cleanser leaves a bit of residue, which isnt often).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2010 2:40:00 PM More reviews by mmaryy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love these wipes, they are my 2nd choice (1rst choice would be MAC makeup wipes) the price is expensive for drug store brand $6 to $7 for a pack of 30 (this is what i hated about it, you don't get your money's worth for 30 pads at that price) This product is outstanding, it removes all my make up, there's no yucky smell to it either. It also removes oil, dirt and grime off your face. It works well but they need to put more pads in there, if it at least came in a pack of 75-100 i would be buying this instead of the MAC wipes.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2010 9:25:00 PM More reviews by akn8v

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Garbage

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2010 1:57:00 PM More reviews by Kallisandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The wipes are so much better, these pads feel really dry. It doesn't even remove waterproof makeup well. Leaves a greasy feel. Why isn't Neutrogena more consistent?