October 24, 2014 | 1632 users online

Blush - MAC - Fleurry

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2007 4:13:00 AM More reviews by LizC21

BUY THIS! Works best on light-lighter/medium tan skin! Soft coral pink with white frost! This give an amazing flush and glow to the skin. I consider this the perfect blush! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2007 10:44:00 AM More reviews by andrea46

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

in reading the wonderful reviews below, i would like to add one thing as follows: how many of you have been in a huge rush in the morning and did your make up slap dash? then run out of the house, get in the car, check yourself in your rear view mirror and are horrified to find that you didn't blend your blush properly? you've got two crooked stripes down your face! well, with Fleurry this doesn't happen! it is virtually mistake proof. for NC/NW25 and up, you can't make any mistakes and botch up because Fleurry is going to blend in whether you like it or not. that having been said, ironically, i don't use Fleurry as often as i like because it is LE and i'll never get another one )-: ...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2007 11:22:00 PM More reviews by msdi2u

I've had this blush for awhile, but never realized how gorgeous it was on until today. Fleurry is a beautiful, pinkish-coral color, a bit frosty- but definitely not OTT, especially for daytime. I like Fleurry better than Springsheen on my NW25 complexion. I think Fleurry is more compatible, less orange on me, and not as shiny. I know this was LE, but if you can find one around somewhere, buy it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2007 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Steph0891

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

love this! such a pretty peachy glow. i don't find it too frosty at all. too bad this is LE. i hate it when mac does that on pretty colors. this could've been a hg if it weren't for that fact. nc25

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2007 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Anya1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this blush. Unfortunately mine broke so now it's a loose powder blush. I have to see if my MAC store still has this so i can get another pot.
This is a beautiful pinky coral looks fab on me right now i am an nw40 with dark blonde hair and blue eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2007 2:23:00 PM More reviews by rabid_lobster

This is a really subtle blush on me...looks good with brown eyes and red-ish lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2007 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Sallyh88

I purchased this when it came out with the Strange Hybrid collection along with Petal Point. After using both a few times, I decided to return Petal Point and keep Fleurry. Fleurry is a beautiful springy color that adds just the right amount of flush to my cheeks without looking obvious. Its not an overally unique color but I find that it is a nice addition to my MAC blush collection. For reference I am a NW20.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2007 12:49:00 AM More reviews by MacEholic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Colour: Coral with a slight pinky undertone, mixed with a white pearl.
Think coral mixed with lightscapade msf

Payoff: I find it hard with some coral blushes to get any payoff (nc30) but this one I seem to have no problem

Glittery or Shimmery: Shimmery! Thank god. Not glittery at all.

Packaging: Why can't LE products have special packaging? But thats just IMO.

Its my reach-for blush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2007 6:47:00 PM More reviews by crabu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this new color by macs strange hybrid,great corally pink color.Love it,wish it wasnt a LE.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2007 4:52:00 AM More reviews by ilorietta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

lovely lovely colour, i am not a fan of frost blush but this one is very subtle and gives you enough colour and a lovely glow at the same time! perfect for spring!