Ardell invisibands 110

4.7

on 9/13/2010 9:20:00 PM

I really love these! I thought at first that they weren't dramatic enough -- and it's true, they're not super-dramatic. However, they're just natural enough to not make one feel self-conscious like during the day, and dramatic enough to add that extra oomph to your eyes. As others said, people notice your lashes, but not necessarily that they're fake.

This will be a staple from now on. I'll get others when I'm on stage or something like that, but for a night out when I have to get made up in the afternoon - I'll go with these!

on 7/19/2010 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

These are the first lashes I have purchased expect ones I bought a few years ago from MAC that I never used. I was looking for something on the very natural side but unfortunately these did not work for me since they did not look any better than my real lashes. My natural lashes are long and can look full and intense with a few coats of mascara. I would recommend these to anyone that have short lashes and want something natural. I plan on getting another style or size to replace these.

on 7/18/2010 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Very natural. You just see long skinny spikes of lashes that make your eyes look bigger, and add a nice thick lash line to your profile. Not for ladies who want drama.

on 6/4/2010 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm sorry but I thought this style was terrible. They looked obnoxiously long in person, yet didn't show up at all in photographs. They're not dark or voluminous enough to want to wear for a special event, but they're too awkwardly long to wear everyday. Not a fan.

on 4/12/2010 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

These 110 lashes are my ultimate favorite!! They're not too thick or too long, they look like real lashes Everytime I wear them someone compliments me on "my lashes" They act so surprised when I tell them they're fake :)

on 8/23/2009 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Am I the only one not liking this? Even with eyeliner, the "clear" band makes it look so freaking obvious I have on FAKE eyelashes. I thought the clear band would help make it look real, but it doesn't. It just looks INCREDIBLY obvious I'm wearing false lashes. I'll do an update if I change my mind, but I can't see myself repurchasing this.

These lashes are so natural I can wear them in the day or evening it doesnt matter. They are not over the top and only friends who are really into make up like me can tell that im wearing false lashes otherwise i just get comments on my great lashes! During the day I tend to feel a little self conscious if im wearing a lot of make up and usually just wear foundation, blush, and nice mascara and angel l/s. I dont tend to wear any eye make up other than mascara on its own. Well for the last few days ive been wearing these and i get so many nice compliments and i dont feel like they are too much at all. Only thing is I havent found them cheaper anywhere so i just buy them in Boots in the uk but they are 5...i know that sounds cheap but compared to ladies buying them in the US it isnt plus i wish i was the kind of person who wears them, takes them off properly, and stores them nicely somewhere for next time but i tend to wear them then peel them off in the middle of the night when i cant sleep and realise im still wearing my make up and chuck them, in the morning they never look so great thats if i can find them. :(

on 6/3/2009 10:36:00 PM

I like these okay, BUT, I personally wear falsies all the time, therefore I keep one pair on for about a week. Makes no sense for me to take them off every night & reapply in the morning. This particular brand gets messed up, frizzed, and out of shape when I sleep with them on, as my cheaper ones from the beauty supply store keep their shape for a week. For that reason, I'm giving a 3.

If you want to go through the hassle of taking off & putting on again & again, these are pretty good though, but all the removing & reapplying does also cause them to lose shape quite a bit of the time.

Also, the ELF lashes are only a dollar, and I can also wear them all day & night for about a week, and they look really nice & pretty natural.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

LOVE THESE! They are very natural and long lasting for a few uses too.
I trim and make it sparser (by cutting some of the hair strands completely off) and I use it at lower lashes

on 4/18/2009 12:13:00 PM

The 110 are a fantastic lash from Ardell. They are a natural looking black colour and perfect for the slightly dramatic, but natural look. It does take some practice to put on fake lashes in general, but once you have mastered the application these are easy and comfortable. I wear contacts and have never experienced irritation from these lashes or the adhesive from Ardell to apply them. They wash nicely after use and can be reapplied a few more times to get ones money worth.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools