October 26, 2014 | 1046 users online

Powder - L'Oreal - True Match Naturale Mineral Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by AJ1415

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My skin is rather oily and this makes me look really shiny. It's not bad mineral makeup but I have to mix ivory and beige to make it match my skin, it stays on for a good amount of time though so overall not good but not bad either.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 3:06:00 AM More reviews by Grafkiukas

I have been using this regularly for a few years now. Once in a while i purchase something new, but always come back. It offers great coverage and doesn't clog my skin. During a long day i might have to retouch a couple of times, but i don't mind - it's cheap enough to have one for each purse

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 2:36:00 AM More reviews by Tessa1209

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was in CVS looking for nail polish and saw this. I have been using Bare Minerals, but I decided to try something new. I LOVE it!!!! I have nice skin with a few tiny red lines, and it covered them beautifully!! Left a very even, soft, barely makeup on look, PERFECT!!! Found that I can purchase it at a much less prices at Walmart.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2013 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Coff33Addict

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I HATED this product. :) I only gave it two lippies because it looked good on my mom, who has no need for foundation anyway- her skin is perfect. But I digress.

When I first tried to apply the formula, both alone and over primer, it settled into my pores and refused to blend smoothly- the appearance with both was cakey. The formula faded quickly and transferred easily- after about an hour, this product covered my phone and my desk- not my face. The affect after about half an hour wasn't at all flattering- while the formula didn't oxidize, it settled into and around my pores due to oil production, and refused to reblend. I blotted, assuming that would help, and my skin took on a flaky, dry appearance.

I expected oil-control and a lasting, natural coverage from this foundation, and got neither. NOT impressed, especially considering that I paid fifteen dollars for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2013 6:41:00 PM More reviews by jgratton

Since this is a expensive product, in my opinion, I would have walked right by this BUT I bought it just a few weeks ago, figure ill try a new loose powder. I LOVE this powder. The coverage one is perfect and covers very good. A lot of product comes out onto the brush so tapping the excess off is a good idea. I find it stays on for a while, not as long as I want. It doesn't feel to cakey like some powders feel. This powder I find needs to be well blended into the skin. Overall I would buy this again and it's a good size to just grab and put into your purse.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 9:10:00 AM More reviews by natcoco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I prefer this to any liquid foundation I've ever used. The colour is a perfect match, it blends extremely well and the coverage is superb.

I'm with a lot of people when they complain about the packaging. It's very messy and if you're not careful it will spill everywhere.

But it looks so good that I'm willing to overlook this. It stays put too - although I have no experience using primer underneath this, so I'm sure that would make it more long lasting.

Also, I have some minor dry patches that really show up when wearing liquid foundation, but when I wear this, they're invisible.

The attached brush is good, however I've recently started using the Real Techniques buffing mineral foundation brush and that makes it look even better!

I haven't tried Bare Essentials, so I can't compare but I'm doubtful I'll try them as this does a great job for £15.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2013 10:45:00 AM More reviews by penn4

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For someone who hates liquid foundation, I really like this mineral foundation. It works evenly on my skin and actually like the brush that comes with it. It does not cake and actually smooths out my skin perfectly. For me, I like it a whole lot better than Bare Minerals since I found out thru my dermatologist I was allergic to the product after having awful eczema reactions and it made my skin look blotchy.

I agree that the Loreal mineral makeup has terrible packaging but I just dab a bit on a kleenex and swirl the brush into it and I am good to go. I highly recommend the product and will plan to purchase it again. It really goes well with my True Match blush in the Rose color.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Ezzy321

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The packaging for the mineral powder is terrible. As soon as you open the lid the powder falls out all over the place. What a mess ! My first purchase of this item and my last due to packaging.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Kathsabino

This used to be my HG mineral foundation but it is so overpriced for so so quality. THE COLOR ALWAYS TRANSFERS. So it's embarrassing if I wipe my face or nose and makeup will come off onto clothing or tissues. Also, the packaging is not travel safe. The product builds up on the top and spills everywhere when you open it. The brush was soft with purchase but overtime frays and gets scratchy. I really wanted to like this product because it makes my skin look so great, but the overall effort isn't really worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2013 5:27:00 PM More reviews by LaurenKate329

SO quick to apply! Great coverage! Matches my fair skin tone well! I use the light ivory, which never makes me look too pale. Not bad for my oily skin, but I also use a good primer (Too Faced) and Revlon Colorstay Aqua as a finishing powder, which makes this foundation last throughout the day!