December 19, 2014 | 1305 users online

Powder - L'Oreal - True Match Naturale Mineral Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by x0nida0x

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

for some reason the container i have is called "Natural Match", not "True Match". anyhoo, it's the same stuff.
i like it! it covers imperfections on my skin. i admit it gets a little cakey on more oily parts such as on my nose and on my chin, but one wipe and that problem gets solved for me easily. it goes on beautifully on my cheeks, forehead and neck. i think the brush's bristles are too rough but i just use it anyway - i am about to buy new soft brushes (ecotools). i've been using this product for about 2 years, but not daily. more like weekly. i don't wear make up every day. the colour matched me perfectly. i want to try the concealer but i can't find it in walmart! looks like i'll have to go to shoppers and pay more!

it does spill a bit, so i tap it down before opening it and i hold it a little far from my clothes and open slowly. it's not the worst thing in the world

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 6:10:00 PM More reviews by raquel36

I ran out of my Bare Minerals and was really low on money so I bought this. Let me say, I can't believe it but I like it better than Bare Minerals. I do apply it still with the angled Bare Minerals Brush, but this is by far the best Mineral powder makeup I ever used. I also used it for my wedding and I had comments of my skin looked like a Barbie Doll. It did fantastic for wedding pics.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2013 7:28:00 AM More reviews by Kittykatss

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have pretty bad scarring and hyperpimentation from teenage acne ( I am now 40) , I find this powder gives me great coverage - recently started to use it over a primer and it works a dream. The trick is to layer it gradually rather than heavily cake it on - use a different brush to get a better result , or use the brush with lighter strokes/motion.
Not a fan of the packaging - not travel friendly at all and awkward shape - but the powder works great on my oilt T zone and my scars and marks - since I stopped using liquid foundation five years ago never looked back. I only ever wear liquid at parties now.Another thing - great for photos - gives you flawless skin !

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2013 7:42:00 AM More reviews by Baboomtish

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I've been wearing this product for years even though its made my skin, red, dry itchy and flakey. I buy it only because the color is a perfect match for my skin and it looks like I have no make up on at all, I can wear it all day, but come 5pm my face is itching like nothing else and I have to take it of.

If u apply it around or near ur eyes be prepared for it to settle into EVERY little cranny, making u look older, so go for a liquid concealer or apply a primer first around the eye.

I don't know why I still buy it, but I'm experimenting with other foundations because I just can't stand the itching anymore. Oh and the brush..more like a bristle, hate it.

5 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2013 10:10:00 AM More reviews by Yummy1Mummy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Pros: *Excellent coverage! Covers redness, pigmentation, scarring. The best coverage I've found in any mineral foundation.
*Does not cause acne breakouts! And that's saying something as just about every foundation I've tried breaks me out. This is a huge plus. *Leaves a lovely dewy finish, making skin look healthy.
*You don't need to use a primer, works very well with or without a primer *i use it on top of 30+ sunscreen and it still looks fabulous *You can layer it so it looks light and natural for the day or it can look heavier for nights out. *i put a mineral veil powder in top if I want a more matte look

Cons: *Too expensive here in Australia $40 is ridiculous *Crappy brush: works much better if you use a good quality brush.*bad packaging. I'd much rather a lid that can be used to tip the powder into, and I'd rather they ditch the brush and give us more foundation instead as it only lasts a month or so if you use it daily. *not enough choice of skin shades *can make you look 'shiny' if you over-apply it.

I have tried Nude by Nature and Bare Minerals and this one is so much better. It is the best of both worlds as it looks very natural but has excellent coverage without causing acne and that's why I keep coming back to it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by AJ1415

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My skin is rather oily and this makes me look really shiny. It's not bad mineral makeup but I have to mix ivory and beige to make it match my skin, it stays on for a good amount of time though so overall not good but not bad either.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 3:06:00 AM More reviews by Grafkiukas

I have been using this regularly for a few years now. Once in a while i purchase something new, but always come back. It offers great coverage and doesn't clog my skin. During a long day i might have to retouch a couple of times, but i don't mind - it's cheap enough to have one for each purse

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 2:36:00 AM More reviews by Tessa1209

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was in CVS looking for nail polish and saw this. I have been using Bare Minerals, but I decided to try something new. I LOVE it!!!! I have nice skin with a few tiny red lines, and it covered them beautifully!! Left a very even, soft, barely makeup on look, PERFECT!!! Found that I can purchase it at a much less prices at Walmart.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2013 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Coff33Addict

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I HATED this product. :) I only gave it two lippies because it looked good on my mom, who has no need for foundation anyway- her skin is perfect. But I digress.

When I first tried to apply the formula, both alone and over primer, it settled into my pores and refused to blend smoothly- the appearance with both was cakey. The formula faded quickly and transferred easily- after about an hour, this product covered my phone and my desk- not my face. The affect after about half an hour wasn't at all flattering- while the formula didn't oxidize, it settled into and around my pores due to oil production, and refused to reblend. I blotted, assuming that would help, and my skin took on a flaky, dry appearance.

I expected oil-control and a lasting, natural coverage from this foundation, and got neither. NOT impressed, especially considering that I paid fifteen dollars for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2013 6:41:00 PM More reviews by jgratton

Since this is a expensive product, in my opinion, I would have walked right by this BUT I bought it just a few weeks ago, figure ill try a new loose powder. I LOVE this powder. The coverage one is perfect and covers very good. A lot of product comes out onto the brush so tapping the excess off is a good idea. I find it stays on for a while, not as long as I want. It doesn't feel to cakey like some powders feel. This powder I find needs to be well blended into the skin. Overall I would buy this again and it's a good size to just grab and put into your purse.