August 21, 2014 | 985 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - toilet seat covers

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2010 7:46:00 PM More reviews by pinkrose838

A lot of people here are... kind of being idiots and not understanding what youre supposed to use them for... Nevertheless, this is a life saver. Although they dont work as well as mac blot powder or clean and clear blotting sheets, they help when you forget to bring that stuff. Simple and easy, why rate it low?

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2010 3:27:00 AM More reviews by smilekey

Of course i would get this again , its FREE . hahaha , and they work! I cut them into squares and keep them in my purse. Its sorta weird to knw they are still toilet seat covers but hey it works and gets the job done! hahaha

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2010 3:28:00 AM More reviews by Tit4Tat

I actually carry a small pack in my purse. Not a germaphobe but if I were a boy and peed standing up, I wouldn't need those. I used those to blot my ever oily face back in high school because it looked very thin and absorbent and it was a huge relief to read it as a tip in a magazine years later *phew* so I am not the weird one haha. Too bad not every mall and gas station refills those on time!!! *shakes fist*.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2010 9:09:00 PM More reviews by Es1337

Weather it keeps the toilet cooties away is certainly debatable and I hate when it gets stuck to my butt when I get up....

Wait...What do you mean we're not reviewing that aspect of toilet covers?

...

Well ok, I'll give it a 5/5 for the lulz.

10 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2010 8:48:00 PM More reviews by veganhooper

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

These ASS GASKETS make great hats!

19 out of 29 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2010 8:27:00 PM More reviews by macsmything

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

@ Gita if you were to use these idealy it wouldn't be from the ones already placed out there for others to use. I think most MUA ppl know to get it from the storage lockers at work or large supply stores.... as for how well they work... they do the job but so does rice blotting paper; for a little bit more. Would I purchase again? I wouldn't purchase the first one I use let alone again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2010 8:06:00 PM More reviews by ImaJedi

I mean, who could judge the price?! These things are free!!

Anyway, Snatching some of these to blot your fce with is genius! These work just was well as any blottting papers. Got the tip from Tyra Banks!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2010 7:43:00 PM More reviews by karmabum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I can get behind the idea but not the execution. These freaking things never stay on the seat!

12 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2010 7:41:00 PM More reviews by Gita1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Gals, this is absolutely disgusting! Everytime someone flushes a toilet, the germs are dispersed into the air for at least 6 feet or more! They land on those covers and everything else! And then you put them on your face! Think about it! google it. ( I am talking about the ones sitting in the dispenser near the toilet in public restrooms.)

48 out of 61 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2010 7:07:00 PM More reviews by ThatLadyNextDoor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't think I could ever use this to blot my face, but thank God for toilet seat covers! LOL

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No