November 28, 2014 | 1035 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Earth Science - Eye Makeup Remover

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2007 2:20:00 AM More reviews by _Vivica

I love this stuff. It takes off the m/u easily and if it gets in my eye, it doesn't hurt. That is all I want out of a remover. I'm knocking it down to 4 from 5 because of the smell though. It's very faint, but the stuff smells like beer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2007 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Moonhalf

Earth and Science Eye Make-up Remover is fantastic and not expensive. It does not hurt if you get some of the product accidently in your eye, and it takes off your maie-up with out any irritation to the skin. This is the second time I have brought the product ,and I will continue to buy it agiain. It is under 10 dollars and a great deal!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2007 9:07:00 AM More reviews by HollyHox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is truly amazing, and I do not think I will ever buy another MU remover, as long as this is around. I am used to using high end, overly expensive makeup removers.. until my mom discovered this. She has very sensitive eyes, and its all she can use. I tried it one night and I fell in love! The consistency is perfect for removing all traces of makeup, but not drying your skin or clogging pores. It actually feels NICE on the skin, somewhat refreshing, though I do wash it off. If I ever hear that Earth Science is discontinuing this, I will stock up for my mom and I. I'd seriously buy 20 bottles for each of us.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2007 9:52:00 AM More reviews by tried_em_all

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised no one has reviewed this yet. I'm very sensitive and have to be very careful with the products I use. I got this and was blown away at how well it works. No smell, no aloe, no silicones, no lavendula, no harsh ingredients and it works!! I don't use waterproof mascara, however, this works so well, I'm sure it would do well. It's a different consistency than most removers, it's more of a gel, so it's a little strange to work with at first, and you need very little. No oil and yet, it's not drying. It's inexpensive ($5.00 to $7.00) and fantastic!

Ingredients: Water, decyl polyglucose, disodium cocamphodiacetate, glycerin (vegetable), green tea extract, chamomile extract, bilberry extract, eyebright extract, fennel extract, butylene glycol, tocopherol, betaglucan, cellulose gum, hyaluronic acid, phenoxyethanol, allantoin, sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, ascorbic acid.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No