December 20, 2014 | 922 users online

Blush - L'Oreal - True Match Superblendable Blush in Tender Rose

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2009 10:02:00 PM More reviews by royaljosieness

For a drugstore brand, $11 is kinda too much. The color is great though. You don't need to apply too much to get a nice pink color on your cheeks. It does crack and has a lot of fall-out so I gave it four lippies. Last a long time on my oily skin. And it's super blendable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2009 2:11:00 AM More reviews by Faithersk

This is pretty expensive for a drugstore blush ($10.99), but I got it BOGO, so I didn't mind. =) It is a mauve/rose color and definitely has shimmer. You can really see it in daylight, although indoors in florescent light it's not very noticable....just glowy. This is a great color for a combo blush/contour color. Agree with the reviewer that it's similar to mac's blushbaby, but the mac color is matte and a little more rosy. I love it and can't wait to try some of the other colors!

Edit- this is *very* shimmery. Use with a light hand and there is hardly any color. Use with a heavy hand and you will glitter in the sun. I won't repurchase, but I still like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2008 12:33:00 AM More reviews by yooka47

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

this is the only blush i have ever bought that i KNOW i will buy again once it runs out!!! i can't explain exactly why i love it so much,,,, but if you are at the drugstore and need to pick some blush up -- try this ! i have fair skin/blue eyes/brown hair/34
and this tender rose color is perfect. i use it more for "sculpting" my high cheekbones. (as i use a bit of a bronzer too)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2008 8:05:00 AM More reviews by boo_hiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love love love this blush. I wear a N1 in the true match foundation but I think I favor cooler tones so I got the cool blush. It is so gorgeous. Just a tiny amount of shimmer, so if you feel like going minimal, leave it alone, and if you want a highlight, you can add one and it won't look weird. If you are worried about this being too dark, don't. Like I said I wear the lightest foundation and this blush is a C3-4 and used with a light hand, it looks beautiful, not garish. It has a nice sturdy package with a lot of product, and it says a lot that I didn't immediately throw away the included brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2008 10:34:00 PM More reviews by kimbyy

i love this blush ! im on my second one already. its so pretty and i use it almost everyday .. you have to be careful not to put too much on tho which i tend to do often! lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2008 1:34:00 PM More reviews by getchasum

Amazing blush! Blends REALLY well and is the perfect shade! I use all MAC makeup but refuse to use their blush over this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2008 3:36:00 PM More reviews by shannonmiller

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wear this blush every day. I absolutely love the color it gives to my face. It looks natural and soft. It goes on easily and I don't have to use much to get the color I want. I've been using the same container for a year now and I still don't need to replace it!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2007 5:50:00 PM More reviews by debbism

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Finding a matching blush was always tough for me. I broke down and tried L'oreal on a whim, and because the drugstore had it on sale for buy one get one free. What hooked me was that it was semi sheer on my face. I do not wear foundation so heavy blush is unwearable. It also does not seem to contribute to oil OR dry out my skin so once it's on, that's it, there is no need to re-touch.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2007 2:51:00 AM More reviews by smcgraw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am a C2 in the foundation but I got the C3-4 (Tender Rose) in the blush because the C1-2 (Baby Blossom) was sparkly peach. This is very pretty, reminds me of MAC Blushbaby but a little less pigmented. I don't really see any shimmer on my skin. I have to be very careful with this because I'm fair and too much makes me look feverish. This doesn't fade throughout the day. If you're cool toned, try this instead of C1-2 (Baby Blossom). I find the brush actually tolerable for on-the-go use, I use my brush at home. Hate the packaging, why not put the mirror on top with the brush in the separate compartment below?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2007 3:31:00 PM More reviews by fetishdolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

What a pretty color, this is like a soft medium plummy-pink. Since I am getting older [almost 28 haha], I am trying to steer away from the "really shiny", or "glittery" blushes. They just tend to make my skin oily looking and magnify my pores, so I am trying my hand with more matte blushes. These are a surprising great find in the department store. It does look like they have shimmer in some of the blushes, but they're not at all upon application. They're pigmented but sheer, if that makes any sense. The color is buildable, so the colors are really great to work with. I have two of these so far, and I plan on getting more.