Estee Lauder Azuree Soleil Skinscent Atomizer

4.3

on 11/18/2007 6:55:00 AM

Truly amazing - I feel happy every time I spray this, it really is like summer in a bottle. The coconut scent is lovely in it, but is balanced so well by the other notes. It's also very warm and enveloping, as opposed to most cocunut scents which can smell cheap and artificially cold. Packaging is fab too, I love the Tom Ford Azuree turqoise and gold! Unfortunately the lasting power is absolutely terrible on me - it disappears after about an hour, I wish EL would make this in an EDP. However it's so lovely I just spray often :-)

Please please please make this limited edition into a regular fragrance Estee Lauder!!

on 11/12/2007 5:06:00 AM

I know this is really melodramatic, but I feel like I'm falling in love every time I smell this on me :) It's really gorgeous. It's strange - cos there's really something almost salty about it, and if you don't like coconut, you probably won't appreciate it. I love it.

on 10/16/2007 2:17:00 PM

I agree with the previous comment that this smells like a light version of L'Artisan's Tea For Two and without the smoky topnote, I might add. I have TFT and love it. I love AS as well. It would be redundant for me to say this smells like being at the beach...but it does. It echoes those wonderful whiffs you catch after you've been lying out in the hot sun, slathered in suntan lotion/oil. For the long winter ahead, I'm so happy that I finally have a bottle of both the skin scent and the oil.

on 10/13/2007 4:06:00 AM

I sprayed this on in the store and knew right away that I loved it, so I bought it. I love the salty, coconut, woodsy, floral smell!! It's a beautiful tropical vacation in a bottle. Total LOVE!!!

on 10/4/2007 1:58:00 PM

This has been my warm weather HG scent. ITA with another reviewer that said it's a nice, floral, warm beach; it isn't a "suntan lotion" beach scent. I have received several compliments while wearing. I wear the spray, oil, and lotion. If it's really hot I wear the lotion and spray, at night I'll wear the oil & spray. The lotion is very light & airy, not nearly as strong as the oil.

I hate that this will be discontinued, I am buying as much as I can before it becomes obsolete! I found some a few weeks ago @ Dillards.com, & there's some on EBay.

And I LOVE the packaging! It reminds me of when I was small, my grandma used all EL products; at the time they were packaged in similar color.

on 8/5/2007 11:01:00 PM

I am personnally not crazy about this fragrance, but I can see how many would love it. It smells great, very beachy, but when I realized what its reminds me of - Bain de Soleil, I was a bit turned off. Nevertheless, it could easily be another girl's HG and is not at all bad so I still gave it 4 lippies.

on 8/3/2007 2:36:00 PM

I love this smell...it reminds me of the caribbean. It smells like coconuts, vanilla, and tanning oil. I don't like the bottle though, very old lady looking, but it's worth it.

on 7/22/2007 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Ick. That's what first came to mind when I smelled this scent. Yes, it does have a nice summer time note to it, maybe coconut, but it also has this underline current of dirt and wood and some overly pungent floral. It als smells artificial and cheap to me. Glad I only sampled it.

on 7/20/2007 2:36:00 PM

I wish I had gotten the huge bottle of this while they were selling it! So sad that it's sold out now. I LOVE this. It opens for me with mild coconut and fresh gardenia, and then fades to the most wonderful subtle woody scent tempered with citrus. Every once in a while you get a whiff of the woods plus coconut, and oh it's just divine. An incredible bargain, as well.

on 7/20/2007 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is a sophisticated, fresh fragrance for the summer. I was lucky to purchase this as it was the last three left at the store!!!.

Top notes are sandalwood and slightly citrus too. On me it fades down to a sweet, warm coconut smell after 4-5 hours. Abosolutely gorgeous and will definately become my signature scent!

Popular Fragrances