Starbucks - Napkins

Price: $

Naps

on 12/11/2012 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Im not buy it, I smuggled it. Awesome stuffs you.

on 11/26/2012 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Yes, ladies! This napkins does the oil blotting trick. Though I'm addicted to Starbucks coffee, I think I'm more obessesed with their napkins. These napkins are much better and cheaper than oil blotting paper. Everytime I leave Starbucks, I have a thick stack of their napkins in tow. I look like a crazy lady but at least my face is oil-free, lol.

on 11/19/2012 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love these napkins. The brown color really looks amazing with my cup of coffee and it does an exceptional job of cleaning up after those spills. They're so amazing and I'm just so curious as to why allure hasn't given this an award! Sure you can blot your face all day with these but I prefer these to use for cleaning because they aren't anything like the napkins in Dunkin Donuts or restaurants. Because of these I don't even wear makeup anymore because I'm conveniently cut out a nice shape that my eyes nose and mouth can fit through so it hides all my imperfections. Blotting is so last year!

on 11/11/2012 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I like napkins.

on 10/10/2012 5:00:00 PM

I have to admit I laughed when I saw this product reviewed, as it's basically found in many places, not just Starbucks. I would definitely buy them if they were actually sold.

on 10/10/2012 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Really any brown napkin will work.

These are amazing at taking off the oil and leaving my makeup intact. I noticed some blotting papers will smudge your makeup even when they say they wont. Cheap, eco friendly, and effective, you cant go wrong!

on 8/29/2012 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Too funny! Like many others here, I just came across these reviews after thinking I was crazy for blotting my face with Starbucks napkins! I love these, and I've tried clean and clear, elf (which felt horrid on my skin), and many different towlettes on my skin. These are awesome. I seriously find it so funny that so many people use these to blot their face as well as I do...
And here I though I was weird for doing this. Guess not!

on 6/28/2012 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

TOO funny! As I did my mid-afternoon blot w/ the extra Starbucks napkins I always am sure to pick up, I wondered, "Do others do this, too? I can't be the only one!" A quick Google and I learn that yes, MANY other people do this, too. :)

It's somewhat disturbing because you can see so clearly, in the darkened brown areas, the oil. Ee gads! How do I turn these pores off?

on 6/9/2012 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have used these and they work beautifully, but I prefer white tissue paper. But yes, Starbucks napkins you grab on the way out blot oil quite well. Know what? Taco Bell napkins work too. Any brown paper napkin I think. Very useful to have in your car or purse, but again, tissue paper is my HG.

on 6/6/2012 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ha - I can't believe I am reviewing this...its a napkin people! But alas, these are pretty good at absorbing oil and keep makeup relatively in place - absolutely not the same or better than the blue blotting papers though. Those things are my HG of all HGs. These are great in a pinch, but any napkin is about the same as long as it doesnt have added lotion that would affect absorption.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools