September 19, 2014 | 1103 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Fresh Foaming Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2014 10:40:00 PM More reviews by helloxkittty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use Revlon Colorstay foundation daily and need a good makeup remover so I decided to try this. It gets off face makeup really well but is a little harsh for my sensitive eyes. It is also somewhat drying for me so I don't use it as a regular cleanser. I just use it occasionally because I prefer the Neutrogena makeup removing wipes but I would repurchase to have it around. Packaging is nice, price is decent (about $5.99?). Would recommend if you are looking for a cheap, simple makeup remover and you don't have dry or sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 10:00:00 PM More reviews by ajj0061

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this cleanser originally because I wanted a cleanser that would remove my makeup. I just happened to see that it said it would remove makeup on the bottle and took a chance. That was about 9 years ago!

If I'm wearing eye makeup, I use the Neutrogena eye makeup remover with a cotton pad, and then I follow up with this cleanser. If I'm wearing super heavy makeup, I wash twice, just in case! All makeup is removed and my skin is happy :)

It is so important to remove makeup every single night and this definitely does the job. Having makeup on the skin over night may cause more acne or lead to clogged pores and wrinkles! YIKES!

This cleanser may be too drying to those with dry skin, but I have oily skin so this has not been an issue for me. I just thought I would warn you.

Overall, it's a great cleanser, and it's super convenient to find at any grocery store. I would highly recommend this, esp to those who wear daily makeup and have oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 More reviews by KarenNguyen2000

The first time I used this product was 5 years ago at my parents house and loved it! I am a big saver and would rather use up all the old cleanser that I have than throw it away because it does not perform to standard but rather find ways to save money like use baby oil to remove the darker make up.

I am Asian with light to medium skin and wear mac black eye liner daily and sometimes apply two to three strokes of mascara on special occasions.We all know how difficult it is to remove the black eye liner and mascara. Using baby oil works great on the eyes as well as removing foundation, the only flaw is that my face becomes oily even after rinsing and washing it with other face cleanser.

Yesterday I decided to go out to Walmart to buy the Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser even though I have 2 brand new bottles of Aveeno cleanser that were given to me as a gift. I haven't used the Aveeno cleanser before so I do not know how it performs in removing make up. I know from experience that Neurtogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser - make up remover works for me so I made my decision to spend the $10 and save time in washing my face just once instead of 2-3 times with my old cleanser.

Bottom line is, this product works well for me in removing make up. I only need to wash my face once and all the make up is off my face. If you decide to wear a lot of mascara, eye shadow and line for a special evening out, you may need to wash it twice. I would highly recommend it those who have had the same experience as me in having to wash their face 2-3 times to remove their make up. I hope this review is helpful for you in making a smart purchasing decision. I would suggest if you had a friend who has this face wash, to test it out on your skin and then make the decision. Best of luck!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 8:03:00 AM More reviews by WinterisComing9

I like to use this in the am after an oily nights sleep. It works well to take care of my skin- keeping breakout at bay. Sometimes in the colder months it can be a tad drying but I always make certain to moisturize thoroughly.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 7:26:00 AM More reviews by HSMakeup

Best cleanser I have used!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 3:52:00 AM More reviews by yvonnefute

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this cleanser! plus it's a really good make up remover and it smells so good! It leaves your face feeling so soft and it really keeps your face clean avoiding acne! I've only used it for 3 months and I've seen a major reduce on pimples,blackheads and so. Also bought the toner it leaves your face so fresh and ready to reapply make up if using it on the mornings! love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by ElisaLisa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This cleans even the toughest makeup. I like getting this from drugstore.com because it is always on sale there.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by Zoee176

I love this cause it does remove all my makeup but hate it cause it leaves my skin feeling a little on the dry side.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 3:28:00 AM More reviews by icanhazcheezburger

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is really the only cleanser I use, I purchase bottle after bottle because it's just that good and simple. The pump is a +. I'd always see this cleanser when I picked out other ones a while back but I never knew that it was also a MU remover until I tried it at a friends house and read the label. Before I used this cleanser, I would dread taking off my MU before bed, but now it's so much easier because I am cleansing my skin and taking off my MU all at the same time.

The first few times, I did get this in my eyes and it burns so be aware of that, however after using it for a while now I almost never get it in my eyes and I realize the problem with that is sometimes I didn't properly take away all the soap entirely from my eye area before opening my eyes, and it obviously will get into your eyes and sting. So I try to continuously splash water on the eye area to make sure there is nothing left and try to still splash water on my eyes as I open them. This will avoid the burning. I know this might seem pretty self explanatory but sometimes some of the soap can still linger in the lashes and crevices.

As for the feel of my skin after using this, I can't say that this is a moisturizing cleanser...my skin does feel soft after using it but sometimes it can feel dry, however never tight.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2014 2:54:00 AM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I really liked this cleanser because it gets rid of all the dirt on your face and it's not overly drying. It's easy access with the pump and a good price so I would get it again.