July 24, 2014 | 1361 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Fresh Foaming Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 8:03:00 AM More reviews by WinterisComing9

I like to use this in the am after an oily nights sleep. It works well to take care of my skin- keeping breakout at bay. Sometimes in the colder months it can be a tad drying but I always make certain to moisturize thoroughly.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 7:26:00 AM More reviews by HSMakeup

Best cleanser I have used!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 3:52:00 AM More reviews by yvonnefute

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this cleanser! plus it's a really good make up remover and it smells so good! It leaves your face feeling so soft and it really keeps your face clean avoiding acne! I've only used it for 3 months and I've seen a major reduce on pimples,blackheads and so. Also bought the toner it leaves your face so fresh and ready to reapply make up if using it on the mornings! love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by ElisaLisa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This cleans even the toughest makeup. I like getting this from drugstore.com because it is always on sale there.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by Zoee176

I love this cause it does remove all my makeup but hate it cause it leaves my skin feeling a little on the dry side.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 3:28:00 AM More reviews by icanhazcheezburger

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is really the only cleanser I use, I purchase bottle after bottle because it's just that good and simple. The pump is a +. I'd always see this cleanser when I picked out other ones a while back but I never knew that it was also a MU remover until I tried it at a friends house and read the label. Before I used this cleanser, I would dread taking off my MU before bed, but now it's so much easier because I am cleansing my skin and taking off my MU all at the same time.

The first few times, I did get this in my eyes and it burns so be aware of that, however after using it for a while now I almost never get it in my eyes and I realize the problem with that is sometimes I didn't properly take away all the soap entirely from my eye area before opening my eyes, and it obviously will get into your eyes and sting. So I try to continuously splash water on the eye area to make sure there is nothing left and try to still splash water on my eyes as I open them. This will avoid the burning. I know this might seem pretty self explanatory but sometimes some of the soap can still linger in the lashes and crevices.

As for the feel of my skin after using this, I can't say that this is a moisturizing cleanser...my skin does feel soft after using it but sometimes it can feel dry, however never tight.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2014 2:54:00 AM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I really liked this cleanser because it gets rid of all the dirt on your face and it's not overly drying. It's easy access with the pump and a good price so I would get it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 10:14:00 PM More reviews by Sgoosie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this takes off my mascara gel eyeliners and of course the bulletproof revlon colorstay
Just hate pump wish it came in a tube I buy it wear it's cheap like target or walmart I highly recommend

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2014 5:15:00 PM More reviews by yoitsninaxo

While it does take off my makeup, it also dries out my skin badly. It smells just like soap too- not a good thing. I don't feel like I'm doing my skin any favors by using this cleanser. It's just not gentle. It somehow always ends up in my eye too.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Niki726

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The only makeup remover I use. Get's it off and leaves my skin soft and clean. But it burns if you get it in your eyes! D: