September 2, 2014 | 1017 users online

Concealers - Physicians Formula - Conceal RX

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by CrescentHuntress

it's true! this product has AWESOME coverage. sadly, they only have it in two skin tone colors. my skin tone was several shades darker than the darkest color they offered. it's really sad. this product would have been so great if they had it in my shade :(

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by missmarilynmonroe

After reading a few positive reviews of this product, I thought I would give it a try. It really works well with my skin, I bought the fair light. It is a bit lighter than my shade, but it works almost as a highlight for me. I use it first then put my foundation over it. It is best for me to blend with my finger, rather than sponge. It covers really well, and a little goes a long way. If you are looking for a great concealer for a fraction of the cost, this is a great little gem. Mine was about $8.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Ginger97

I'm pretty confused as to why this concealer has such high ratings. I thought this would be the perfect concealer to cover up the occasional pimple but its so thick that my face looks like a cakey mess when I use it! It is very full coverage so that's a plus and the packaging is nice and sanitary. After a few months of having it in my makeup drawer I went to go use it and an orangey liquid came out. I immediately threw it away. It's just too thick to put under my eyes as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2013 8:05:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

I bought this concealer when cvs had a PF sale going on and I was looking for a full coverage concealer for my red/purple-ish past acne hyper pigmented spots. There were 2 shades available and I picked the darkest out of the two in "natural light" and of course it's actually lighter color than the tube. It provides full coverage with creamy consistency and can be layered underneath the foundation but I think it'll be too light to be layered above foundation. If you're like me and doesn't like the hard candy glamoflauge I think you will like this one better.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 6:09:00 PM More reviews by summershields

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The best full-coverage drugstore concealer I've found so far to cover up my dark circles and horrible redness around my nose. The only downsides are that physicians formula in general is somewhat more expensive than other drugstore brands and the concealer does tend to crease under my eyes into my fine lines (the few that I have). However, I will be repurchasing when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2013 10:46:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

This is a pretty good concealer for covering blemishes and redness. I love the squeeze tube packaging, because I do not feel like I'm wasting any product. The consistency is thick and I use my real techniques expert face brush which covers up my acne scars. The only reason I would not repurchased is that I have a couple concealers on my list to try. I really do like this product though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 11:41:00 AM More reviews by tessamen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this concealer! It delivers full coverage and is able to cover big, small, red and any other sort of condition a blemish could be in. I like the consistency and coloring better than Benefit's Boing concealer and for the price you can't find anything better. It's a rather thick liquid concealer but blends easily and you don't need a whole lot of it. I use it to spot treat blemishes and all over areas like my chin and nose which get red sometimes. My HG concealer and budget friendly too!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by pattymonson1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this concealer because no imperfection is too tough to conceal! I recommend using a makeup sponge to apply because you don't need a lot of product and it can't blend well with too much. It was harder to find for me because I couldn't find it at Target or Kmart. I found mine at CVS in Natural Light. I love Conceal RX also because it doesn't break me out. My only complaint was that when I put some under my eyes, they started to water and became sensitive to the product. But other concealers are sensitive towards my eyes as well, so I didn't down score the product. I recommend this product to someone who has acne-prone skin, wants a concealer that is high-end quality, but isn't high-end priced. It lasts for a long time and hides all your imperfections. I'm surprised that this isn't raved about!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by tarahkaye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this concealer for blemishes and dark spots I have on my face. I used it once for under the eye, but it settles into the fine lines I have there. It seems to be better used for spot correcting. I have some acne scars on my chin and hyper pigmentation on my nose around my nostrils, and I use this concealer before foundation, and the discoloration completely disappears. Great formula, not to thick or thin, and great pigmentation. Definite repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 5:21:00 PM More reviews by retropink

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Update: Even Natural Light was way too light for my skin so I had to stop using it. It's a great concealer otherwise if you are very fair and can find a color match.

Original review:This is my HG concealer for my super sensitive, acne/clog-prone skin. It doesn't break me out and covers all the marks and blemishes on my PPD skin. It can accentuate any flakiness or dry spots so a moisturizer (or sunscreen in my case) is a must under this. I agree that the two color choices are way too limited but I found Natural Light is a perfect match for my NW20 skin. I previously went through two tubes of the Fair Light (lightest shade) but it was almost white and the next shade up is SO much better on my skin. I worried it would be too yellow on my neutral skin but it is just right.