July 28, 2014 | 1495 users online

Moisturizers - Garnier - Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Night Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2011 11:11:00 AM More reviews by mimi2808

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my HG moisturizer! This is the only moisturizer I have found that consistently gets rid of my flakes! IME - no stinging, no burning, no breakouts. I would have given it a five but it really doesn't lift or firm as it says in the name so I can't give it a perfect score... just moisturizes very well.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2011 10:23:00 AM More reviews by jushu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My usual Olay night cream wasn't moisturizing my dry skin enough this winter, so I tried the Garnier, and it has definitely moisturized my skin more. It may be too much for the summer when my face is less dry, but for the winter, I have been very pleased with this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2011 11:16:00 AM More reviews by seven12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim, because I wanted to try something with a little retinol. I don't know if it lives up to all its claims, but I have super sensitive skin and can use this all over my face without any issues. I've been using it at night over my CeraVe lotion for added moisture and supposed retinol benefits. So far, so good. The only cons for me are that it comes in a pot, which is unhygienic, and it has some strong fragrance added.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by meetmeinmontauk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is actually something I got really cheap with a coupon & I love it. Not really sure if it is firming or preventing wrinkles, but it is incredibly moisturizing. Also, it has never caused a breakout & I have very sensitive skin. It doesn't irritate my eye area at all. I'm curious to try and higher end eye cream, but not ready to pay the big price. This will definitely work for now :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2010 7:07:00 PM More reviews by LipstickHag

Just starting using this a couple of weeks ago, and it's my new favorite night cream. Very hydrating, smells nice. No complaints, so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2010 12:26:00 AM More reviews by hcell

I am 21 years old, and i have probably been using this product since i was 17.
And let me tell you, I love it!
My skin is pretttyy darn sensitive, especially around the eye area, so many creams can irrate my skin and make it feel as if it is on fire!
Im using this to prevent wrinkles, so i cant really comment on how it works on wrinkles. (Although, it must be doing something, because even in HIGHSCHOOL i started to notice girls developing creases (some girls i think already developed "crows feet" lol..but thats okay! adds character right?) in the corners of their eyes when they laughed or smiled.
However, when i smile or laugh, i dont not have any creases that form in the corners of my eye, so im guessing its because this cream is doing a dang good job. If that is not the case then i either have extremely odd skin or im just lucky.)
However, a GREATTTT moisturize for your face at night! LOVE IT! even during the winter my skin was hydrated because of this cream.
I love the way my skin feels from the cream! smooth and soft! unlike other creams, i feel as if my skin actually ABSORBS the cream rather than the cream just sitting on top of my skin.

Never broke out from this product! Plus i think it has a nice scent!

i recommend trying it! it is one of the cheaper anti-wrinkle creams plus coupon websites (such as target.com or coupons.com) along with the garnier website usually offer a printable $2 dollar off coupon. Also, many drug stores (such as Rite Aid) usually have it on sale for buy one get one 1/2 off.

Worse comes to worse and it doesnt cure your wrinkles, it is still a great moisturizer that actually moistures the skin, rather than sitting on top of the skin and creating a oily mess!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2010 7:11:00 AM More reviews by indiebaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

UPDATE: 11/8/2011-- It seems that there is a possibility the formula has changed. While I still like this product I don't see myself buying it again. "A little" no longer goes a long way. I find myself having to use twice to three times as much as I once did when i first got this product give or take about a year ago.

I gave an overall of 5 because my skin was having a side effect to medication and nothing seemed to help. I bought everything i was missing from my usual routine and when those failed i got my nightly moisturizer i had been meaning to.

When i tried this i used a very small amount and it worked well. Not even dime sized amounts in application. My face defiantly felt nicely moisturized. A light residue finish that could only be felt but vanished within 5 minites. When i checked out my previously parched & sore bumpy skin i was pleasantly surprised that this cream did a GREAT job getting my skin back to at least feeling better to the road of normal. Maybe my skin was just having a tantrum but this overnight cream kind of made it go "ahhh" when everything else i tried didn't do a damn thing. So for the fact it really rescued my skin after a week of embarrassment i give it a 5 overall & that i would buy again while im not 100% sure yet.

The packaging i gave a 2 since Ive recently bought it and its defiantly false advertising. Such a tiny bottle(& there are never 100%filled!), its a screw off cap which as others have mentioned is unsanitary. The box you buy it in however is huge compared to size of product. The claim on the box that states it "instantly" transforms however has been true in my case. It smoothed my aggravated bumpy skin, but that could just be my circumstances.

Overall i found this to be a skin soother in a case like mine when your skin is irritated. The texture is nice, very very little needed in application,the scent for me is very lightly semi fruit-like not bothersome, plus it defiantly does the job of an overnight cream. This morning i barly feel it on my face, however i put on double applications 2,3 hours apart before bed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2010 6:42:00 PM More reviews by dawl_1015

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I actually love this stuff. I guess it works different on everyone's skin, but for me, it definately plumps my face and firms it. On nights I forget to use it, I actually look noticeably worse when I wake up in the morning.. to the point where people ask if I'm feeling okay!

It's a great emollient, but I use it sparingly or else it can break me out a bit. I look so good when I use this, that I've actually started wearing it during the day too, as a moisturizer. I will continue to buy this. I've also seen a new version at the drugstore, 'Garnier Ultra Lift Pro' or something in a red/black package.. I might try that one too. I recommend this, but only if you don't break out easily. I'm not really acne prone so I don't know what it would do to my skin if I was. I can't comment on the anti-wrinkle part because I'm only 21, but I use it on my forehead where I have a really annoying line, and it makes it less noticeable. Not sure how well that would work for someone older though, who has deeper wrinkles. All in all, I love it and will continue to use.. can't go wrong for the price either. Compared to most other face creams, it is quite affordable and works well for me.

EDIT: Since writing this review, I have purchased the Ultra Lift Pro in the red jar, as well as the Nutritioniste Ulta Lift in the pump bottle, and the serum version... I love them and find them to all work equally well for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2010 12:16:00 AM More reviews by melissa028

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i have used this product for about a year now, on and off. this makes my skin feel so nice and soft :) it smells yummy too! but in winter, or when im sick, i can't use this because it burns the corners of my nose. it burns that much that it brings tears to my eyes :(
so as long as i be careful about when i use it, this moisteriser is great :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2010 10:42:00 AM More reviews by shiftlessandlazy

I'm a sucker for a good night cream and so far I think this is my favourite one. You don't need much, which is awesome. Plus it's very moisturizing. My skin looks great when I wake up. I also love that it absorbs fast, as some creams I've used in the past seem to take forever to do so.