E.L.F. All Over Color Stick

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I own every colour. I don't know why I initially bought any of them as I own so many liquid, cream and powdered highlighting products but I have to say the older I get and the drier my skin becomes, these are most definitely HG for me.
Pink Lemondade is my all-time favourite cream blush and the only inexpensive one I own....go figure. The rest of the shades I use to highlight. There are a few decent powder products that I do like (Dior) however, I have had a difficult time with liquid and cream. Nars Multiples dry to a powder finish, the illuminator is just okay, MAC CCB's don't last more than 30-45 minutes, BeneFit HB is nice but with the e.l.f. you get loads of colour options, they last ALL DAY and they're $1.00! Great for dry and/or mature skin. I don't find them to look ridiculous or glittery or over the top, they add a nice glow that lasts. Love them. I use the cylindrical tapered foundation brushes to just daub/blend after applying foundation. Hands down my favourite!

I love the pink lemonade color stick! It gives the most beautiful color on my skin and LASTS! It lasts all day long! It applies really easily too. Smells literally like pink lemonade. I really love the color and think it can be used on all skin types. I just bought the persimmon and I think I will use it as a highlighter than a blush.

This is my go-to highlighter. I have it in Golden Peach and it is a really gorgeous color. I've even depotted a tiny bit and melted it down into a cream eyeshadow. It has an orange-ish smell that I don't care for but it doesn't last. The pigmentation doesn't last all day either but the cute little stick can easily be thrown in your purse for touch ups. Love it!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I heard rave reviews about ELF brand and really loved their clear mascara and gel eyeliners. I also liked the idea of a multi-purpose makeup, so I decided to give the All Over Color Stick a try. I tried it on my cheeks and lips.

This product was downright TERRIBLE.

*It smells really strongly of lemon, which does not go away after hours of wear.
*Its texture once applied reminds me of a thick sticky lip balm, and did not become un-sticky after blending it in or wearing it a while.
*I have enlarged pores on my cheeks from acne and the blush concentrated in these pores.

Overall, I would definitely NOT recommend this product to anyone or buy it every again.

If you are looking to try something great from the ELF line, try their gel eyeliners and their clear mascara (re-bought it twice!).

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I saw the E.L.F. display in Target with this All Over Cover Stick in Pink Lemonade and Golden Peach and wondered if I, a neutral-toned, caramel-skinned Black American, could pull off either color as a blush. Since they were just a dollar, I decided to give the Pink Lemonade a try. I really like this! Even though there is clearly glitter in the stick, it does not look over the top on me. I dab my fingers on the stick, apply it to my cheeks, and blend, blend, blend! I've looked at my face in different lighting and this stick gives me a nice flush that goes with a variety of looks. I tried it on my lips and it's a little bright and cakey on them. I haven't tried this on my eyes, and I don't plan to because I don't think the color will look good there.
One caution: Make sure you wash it all off at the end of the day. I fell asleep with some on and woke up with a blemish. It's easy to wash off though.
I actually was never a blush person until this product, and now I'm becoming a blush junkie. For this reason, and the fact that it only cost me a dollar, I give this product five lippies. I would buy the Pink Lemonade when I run out and maybe try other colors.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I have the color stick in Pink Lemonade. I really like it as a cream blush, very pretty color. I am fair skinned with pinkish undertones already, so I have to add very little color. I dot this along my cheekbones and blend it in (it is pretty dry and a little hard to blend in, so I use a primer first. This helps a ton!) I have yet to try it for anything else, I don't wear pinkish eye shadows, but I do plan on trying the 'Spotlight' color as a base for my eye shadow. At a dollar a pop (at Target) this is a must have. It is tiny and not super bulky. Just rub a tiny amount of shimmer on your cheek bones, followed by a light swipe of this and BAM color for hours.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This was something I really wanted to like. I've never been a big highlighter girl or even blush at that but I wanted to try something to give me a really pretty glow.
I liked the peach color and read some reviews on here praising how it made them look so glowy and pretty.
So at first when I opened it, the consistency was a little dry and I really cant complain most E.L.F products are a little dry. So I did apply it to my cheeks and it was very hard to blend and it messed up my foundation a little bit which is a big no no for me.
But once I applied it and got it to finally blend it did give me a little bit of a glow and it did look okay on me. But I wont repurchase probably.
It was a nice base to use for eye shadow though when I wanted a quick eye makeup routine for when I'm in a rush. And it last pretty decent through the day. Made my brown eyes look very pretty.
So its decent but I wouldn't really use it for a highlighter, I need something that goes on a little smoother.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I LOVE ALL ELF PRODUCTS! im probably one of ELFS biggest fans/consumer (if you cant tell, check out my makeup or even my reviews, i own alot of Elf- not trying to brag but just giving credit where its due)
Ok onto the Color Sticks (& they do make All over COVER sticks which are concealers & theyre freakin fantastic too!!)
I have almost all of the Color Sticks- Pink Lemonade, Toasted, Golden Peach, Perssimon, Spotlight, Camilla... and im not sure what ones im missing but I love em all... the only one im not too sure of is Spotlight- im not sure if i got a defective one, which does happen every once in awhile w/ elfs makeup prob due to mass production/lack of quality check- but Its not as creamy or smooth as all the others i have!
my favorites are def
Pink Lemonade- a dark fushcia pink w/ a slight shimmer (great for using as a cream blush)
Toasted- a gorgeous dark brown w/ a slight taupey undertone, its gorgeous for using as a cream shadow/cream base (i use it all the time, LOVE IT!)
Golden Peach- peachy orangey golden with slight shimmer- looks alot like Mac Rubeneque PaintPot (makes a wonderful cream shadow/cream base)

Those three are my Top 3 for sure since i use them ALOT i mean i use one of the 3 almost every day..
These Color sticks are about the size of my pinky finger and to get the product you twist up slightly.. i rarely have to twist since so little of the product is needed! i know it may seem like its not big or its not alot of product but trust me, you do! ive had all of these for quite some time. so i use Pink Lemonade almost daily for almost 2 yrs maybe or less but ive not even made it thru a 1/3 of the way so i know that the $1 is BY FAR DEF WORTH IT!!! and more! These are so great for how cheap they are but dont let that price fool ya!
i will continue to buy these forever & ever! my fav way to use these esp the other shades (pink lemonade is def a pink so i use it as blush) i use them as cream shadows or cream bases & cream highlighters... the lighter more opulescent sticks make wonderful cream highlighters... they give the most beautiful sheen it highlights the areas you apply it to. they are not greasy or waxy...they are more of a thicker cream but they are very easily blended out.. they dont stick..i like putting them on top of my liquid foundation.. or even underneath to sheer them down even more..they go on so well.. i like applyin them w/ my fingers bc it warms up the product & helps w/ blending.. i dont know how it hold up if u put them on top of a powder since i dont try that?! they are a great consistency..
and as cream shadows/// most important step to take is to take ur finger (it helps warm up the stick & that ensure that theyre blended out easy) so how i use them as cream shadows- i first apply Elfs Eyelid Primer or the Mineral Shadow Primers then you'd take ur finger & swipe or rub lightly over the stick & to apply a very thin i mean thin layer onto ur lids.. i blend the out the lines with my pinky finger or my brush.. i make sure theres color there but a thin even layer- this will help ur shadows to have something to stick to or set them.. just like id put a powder blush on top of my Pink Lemonade Blush stick- this will help with pigmentation & longevity!! my blush stays all d id nver use, now look great as well as save me $ in the end on buying HE makeup thinking more affordable options arent that great when all actuality theyre wonderful!
sorry for the long review but i wanted to be thorough & give these hidden gems the love they deserve! i love em & always will.. they have become a staple in my daily maekup routine.. i dont think id wanna try to make it without them.. so at least give em a try.. if you got a rather harder one.. meaning it dont come off to well onto ur finger or dont blend good...(it happened to my one Spotlight stick) try another shade bc i figured out it was a botched stick no biggie... i got 5 more amazing sticks and im so glad!!

I'm a big fan of the E.L.F. products because they're really cheap, and I love playing around with makeup. So I was at target one day and bought two different colors, pink lemonade and golden peach. They are fantastic! It makes it so easy to put makeup on quickly in the morning, and I put it on my cheeks, lips, and eyes, except i dont put the golden one on my lips because it makes me look a little washed out. I would recommend this product to anyone who doesn't want to waste a lot of time on makeup in the morning!

The pigmentation payoff was not very good at all. Along with that, they are very hard to blend. It takes a while a lot of blending for them to look natural, and all the blending irritates my skin, so I really can't use these products. I have two different shades and both are really pretty colors, but I can't wear them because of the blending problem. They are only about 1 dollar so it was worth a try.