Tree Hut Tree Hut Brazilian Nut Sugar Scrub

4.7

Sucrose, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Silica, Bertholletia Excelsa (Brazil Nut) Seed Oil, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Fragrance, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, DMDM Hydantoin, Carmel

I have both Brazilian Nut and Coconut Lime versions of this and love them both. They smell delicious and really make my skin feel "new" after using them. I hop in the shower with this and a loofah and go to town. My dry skin feels dreamy after I'm done. I got mine at Walmart for about $5 each and boy were they worth every penny! Plus you get a lot of product! My granddaughter likes it when I put some on her toes and pretend to give her a pedicure lol Good stuff!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

First off, this product smells AMAZING. It is a nutty, almost coffee sort of smell. The smell alone makes this scrub worth while. Secondly, it works! It is a coarser scrub, which in my opinion is the only type of scrub worth using. It is not abrasive, but makes my skin very smooth. I am currently pregnant and loving using this to help keep my skin in shape. I typically buy this at Ulta when the brand is buy one get one 50% off (and a coupon if I'm lucky!) making them even less expensive and worth the price. Overall, this is my favorite and go to scrub. I use it all over if I'm looking to pamper myself once a week or so, and regularly on areas where I'm trying to prevent pregnancy stretch marks. It is a treat I don't feel guilty about "splurging" on!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Absolutely the best sugar scrub I have ever used and the best scent EVER! I have bought every single scrub that Tree Hut makes and love all of them. My skin is just so soft and smooth after using this and just feels so good! This scrub works like a dream and the scents are to die for. The price is very reasonable as well. This stuff is pretty FABULOUS!!

Absolutely love this stuff. My skin feels so soft afterwards. Its very rough but not enough to hurt you, you can actually feel its working unlike a lot of other exfoliators. I just scrub until the sugar melts. :] The smell is fantastic.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I buy this sugar scrub every time I take a beach vacation and I actually use it in in lieu of body wash during my shower, with the exception of underarms and privy areas. Salt water, chlorine, sun, and wind wreaks complete havoc on my skin and this scrub does a FANTASTIC job exfoliating and softening my skin. It smells DELISH - like vanilla coffee beans! It is also dirt cheap, especially for the amount of product provided. LOVE THIS!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My all time favorite body scrub!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I'm so in love with this scrub! I love how rough it is, I can really feel it exfoliating my skin unlike other "scrubs" that feel like you're just rubbing greasy beads on yourself. I just bought my fourth tub of this and will buy it again and again. It also smells wonderful, like dessert.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I loved this! It smells delicious and gives a good scrubbing without irritating my skin or leaving an oily residue behind. It made my skin feel very soft and brighter, especially on my legs and feet where my skin is drier. Also helps as a prep for skin before shaving, self-tanning, or waxing. I wish this came in a squeeze tube instead of a jar. I step away from the shower head and apply. When I am finished exfoliating, I just step back into the shower and rinse. The best thing I like about it is how affordable this is. I think I paid around six dollars for mine at Walmart which is a bargain since this feels like it should be worth more. I definitely want to try other scents, but so far this is my favorite.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This stuff is amazing! I really enjoy the smell and it leaves my legs soft and hydrated. I don't mind the oily feeling because it is absorbed quickly after drying off. I do not need lotion after using it. Also, the sugar melts and will not clog your drain.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this on whim at a cvs in key west in hopes of exfoliating my skin for an even better tan and I just didnt like it the smell was bad and the beads in the scrub got stuck in my shoulders I had to spend 2 hours picking them out with tweezers it wasodd I prefer sugar olive oil and lavender oil a quick easy diy scrub makes skin soo soft

Top Rated Tree Hut Products