April 16, 2014 | 1044 users online

Scrubs - Tree Hut - Tree Hut Brazilian Nut Sugar Scrub

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by fundercat55

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Fantastic product. Not too oily, yet still moisturizing. Everything I want in a scrub and super reasonably priced to boot. A little more strongly sweet scented than what I normally prefer, but that scent fades quickly and doesn't follow me around for hours after I rinse it off. Will repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2012 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Coronet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Smells great and exfoliates well. It's a sugar-based scrub so I usually take a shower first to soften up my skin and turn off the shower and let myself drip off a bit before scrubbing myself down. If you're soaking wet the scrub will instantly dissolve, so make sure your skin isn't soaking wet otherwise it won't work. This smells so good and leaves a light fragrance on you for a few hours afterward. I will repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by cowhugger

I got this body scrub because my skin was just feeling gross and in a moment of frustration I ran to the supermarket and bought this. I chose Brazilian Nut in particular because it smells SO good. This scrub is fantastic in that it sloughs off all of my gross dead skin and makes my skin feel really nice and smooth. It's a really granular scrub so you have to scrub gently. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. While it's pretty, you have to scoop it out and it can get kind of messy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2012 6:34:00 PM More reviews by hapapower

This is hands down the most reasonably priced, most effective yet gentle scrub...the best part is that it smells absolutely INCREDIBLE. It is simply a delicious, yummy smell that lingers on the skin without being cloying. The real test for how amazing the fragrance was came when my man tried it. He actually tasted the stuff!

This scrub has the perfect sized granules, not too big, not too small. I never get irritation from this product. The ratio of scrub to oil is also just right, so I never get thatoily mess at the bottom of the tub.

I go to a tropical place every time I use this. I have also purchased this many times and will continue to do so.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 6:32:00 PM More reviews by MissLA86

This product smells amazing and is very effective. Do note that because it is sugar instead of salt based product, it does dissolve a little quicker in a steamy shower. Bottom line: Great price, great product

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2012 2:49:00 AM More reviews by lulu94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a staple in my shower. I will repurchase again and again. It's honestly the best scrub I've tried, at the cheapest price point, and most convenient to purchase (available at walmart.). It is moisturizing without being oily and leaving my tub slippery. I love that there is organic shea butter in this. The particles are not too rough but don't dissolve into nothingness the moment you apply it to wet skin, either. And the scent is absolutely delectable. Of course, some people will hate it - my sister almost gagged, she hates anything food-scented - but if the idea of a shower product that I can basically describe as hazelnut-salted-caramel-mocha-hot-fudge appeals to you, BUY IT. If the body butter in this scent smells the same, I really need to get me some of that, too. Yum.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2012 7:47:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This scrub smells like coffee and exfoliates skin leaving it moisturized but not greasy. Super affordable; I think I paid $6 bucks for a huge jar. I recommend using this in the shower versus the bathtub to avoid leaving a brown ring in your tub.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2012 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Estheticqueen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The BEST overall sugar scrub you can buy for less the $6! I've tried all of tree huts sugar scrubs and each one is FABULOUS :) like the other reviewer stated below, it is the best way to exfoliate your body (not face) before a spray tan or self tanner! Love the way it makes my elbows and feet feel...if you haven't tried these products yet, your missin out!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2012 10:48:00 AM More reviews by gc2011

Love this stuff.

Great scent, excellent exfoliator - this is what makes it possible for me to have a natural-looking self-tanner application - and it also does wonders for my skin in the wintertime.

The scent is pretty strong but doesn't stick around long.

The tub and packaging can be kind of messy sometimes, but it's cheap and I always keep it on hand.

Will repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2012 12:56:00 PM More reviews by danielleflip21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After reading reviews here I decided to purchase this at my local Wal-Mart. First thing I noticed upon opening this is that lack of seal. I don't know if I just happened to pick up an unsealed tub or if all of them are like that, but I find it a little unhygienic. I took a lippie off for this. I do love the smell however, but to some it could be a little overpowering. It reminds me of coffee, toffee, and caramel. Thankfully I love all of these scents, so I find it pleasant. The scrub itself is very nice- good consistency, and coarse enough for my skin. It leaves my skin feeling very soft, and it is nice to use after I use my depilatory cream. Good for preventing ingrown hairs. Will be repurchasing.