Trish McEvoy #2B

4.7

on 2/18/2006 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have most of the Trish brushes and the 2b blush brush is a little small for my preference. Its a super soft tapered blush brush with a smallish head. i kinda prefer #37 bronzer brush for blush. But this is excellent quality. Retails for $44.

Trish McEvoy makes some of the best brushes on the market. They are made with 100% blue squirrel and are extremely soft. I've had my blush brush for several years and washed it numerous times and it is still the softest brush in my collection. This brush does a good job of applying blush, while being ever so gentle on the delicate facial skin. This brush rarely sheds and I love the beautiful lucite handle.

on 10/22/2005 1:41:00 PM

Wow...is this baby soft and pretty and wonderful! At first, I was a little wary about the compact size of the head--it doesn't look fluffy at all and I was worried it'd just drop a blob of color on my cheek and leave it there...well, it does concentrate the color on your first application, but it can blend rather easily. And blending is a sheer pleasure with how soft the brush is. I absolutely love it. And I have to admit--it's gorgeous with that clear lucite handle. I almost hate putting it in with the rest of my brushes--so I leave it in it's plastic case. Silly, I know...but a treasure like this one deserves special treatment :)

on 5/25/2005 3:48:00 PM

I love love love this brush! It's amongst the best blush brushes ever made!! It's the only blush brush that makes NARS Orgasm show up on my GGG skintone :D

I got this at a reasonable price through ebay and I urge ppl to get theirs there-so much cheaper!

on 4/5/2005 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This brush is among the softest I've tried and it didn't shed at all for the few months I had it, but it didn't apply blush very well - I always wound up with very pronounced circles of blush! It just didn't apply the powder so that my blush looked natural, it always looked blotchy.

on 10/28/2004 4:36:00 PM

Is it abnormal to feel your heart skip a beat at first touch...with a makeup tool? Is it wrong to lust, for weeks following your first encounter, after a beauty accessory? Is it strange to be in love with a blush brush?

If there was ever a makeup brush to spend one day's shift worth of pay on, this is it. Marshmallow butter feathers brushing your cheek to create the most perfect amount and shade of blush. This is more than a makeup tool - I think I'm ready for marriage...

on 1/4/2004 3:28:00 PM

I finally met a Trish Brush I didn't like - the 2B. While the bristles are luxiously soft and the brush feels wonderful against the skin, I found it deposited too much color on the area where the brush touched my face first, and then I would have a hard time blending out the blob of color; I did not get a soft, sheer sweep of color. I did give the 2B two lippies because Trish brushes are fabulously quality and feel wonderfully soft. This model unfortunately did not do it for me, though, so I ended up returning it.

on 8/26/2003 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Of all the recent brushes I have purchased from Trish McEvoy, this one is my favorite. This brush is wonderfully soft and feels very luxurious. Since I prefer an angled blush brush, I use this brush for applying powder or bronzer or highlighter. I also use this brush as a last step after applying all my cosmetics. This brush does a fantastic job of blending and smoothing. I also like the feeling that this brush makes me feel like a princess. It's expensive but so worth it.

on 8/16/2003 7:22:00 PM

super soft, really nice to touch and distributes color nicely...

but it sheds... so minus one lippie for that

This brush feels wonderful on my face, but even better, it does a fantastic job of evenly distributing my blush. Gives me great control with a perfect amount. I also use it to apply bronzer. It's one of my favorite brushes.

Popular Makeup Brushes