April 23, 2014 | 1987 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Cleanse and Mend Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2010 8:55:00 PM More reviews by ALALAL

my favorite shampoo on the planet.
its cheap, cleans great, and makes my hair feel weightless

if they ever discontinue, i don't know what i'll do. i've tried all shampoos. never liked one as much as i love this. i always come back to this one

***just so you know my hair is naturally wavy, and gets greasy quick

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2010 2:05:00 AM More reviews by XoXoSinCity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have tried jsut about every shampoo and conditioner set on teh planet (sadly not jk lol) from all teh srugstore lines when I was in my teens and ever salon high end line up to Kerastase. I have never midned investing in ahircare as keeping my hair in good shape si the least I can do after getting cuts and color maintenance. Anyhow I have fussy hair in that it's naturall wavy fine (but a lot of it thick in density) which has that annoying natural poof to it as many of the natural wavy crowd can relate. Not straight and not curly but usually a pain lol. Also lucky me my scalp tends to get greasy if the wrong product is used while the rest of my hair is always pouffy and frizzy (not damged or dried at all). I have an amazing arsinal of styling products which let me fake looking like I have model hair lol but truly beleive starting with a decent shampoo/conditioner makes a difference. No matter what I have tried ahve found it impossible to find a duo that cleans and balances my scalp yet adds the slight amount of moisture I need to the rest of my frizzy and poufy hair without either making my hair limp form too much moisture or drying my hair out overtime. Not even Kerastase could do that for me hence why I absolutely gave up on ever spending a lot of money on shampoo again is bototm line it is on our hair for a few minutes and washed down the drain so no suprise it doesn't work the miracles it claims on the bottle. I was totally frustrated searching all reviews and finally decided t go back to the drug store and give Aussie one last try as it was the onyl thing I hadn't used. Cleanse & Mend Shampoo/Conditioner is work every dam penny lol and officially my hg now. It is simple, has decent ingredients as far as dg brands go, comes in appealing purple bottle (w/ pumps no less! ), really leaves my hair feeling soft and clean without tons of silicones weighing my hair down or being stripped. Plus I was almost in shock that this is the only scent I loooove from Aussie and other dg products which all have that gag reflex horrid sweet over sugared fruity or tropical coconut nauseating smell. Cleanse & Mend actually smells citrusy and fruity while being light and fresh at the same time. I'm officially sold that this is an amazing set for anyone, especially naturall wavy and high maintenance hair like mine. For more course hair if this sin't enough moisture for you definitely try the Aussie Moist set (which felt great but weighed my hair down and was too sweet for me). Nice to give my wallet a slight break as at least now my Shampoo/Conditioner won't cost as much as everything else I use. This alternated with my weekly Redken Cleansing Cream clarifying followed by my Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Mask, plus my quality styling products definitely is a lifesaver in keeping my fussy hair looking as good as possible, however still wish I was born with the get out of shower and go hair like many of my friends but hey work with what you got, as annoying as it may be lol.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2009 12:30:00 AM More reviews by makeup_princess88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am not even joking when I say that this conditioner is absolutely PHENOMENAL! My hair has never felt this soft before. I can't stop touching it! lol this means a lot coming from someone who has dyed her hair NUMEROUS times!

I am in LOVE with this conditioner and it only cost me $3! Wow!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2009 11:33:00 PM More reviews by takemyhand

I never review anything, but here is my take on this..

This is freaking amazing. I have dry hair and it gets really dry after the first day I shampoo/condition it. It also gets frizzly and I have natural straight/wavy hair. This conditioner does not dry out my hair and it makes it really soft. I also put on some Garnier Fructis Anti-Frizz Leave-In Conditioner while my hair is damp. But this is amazing. Will buy again :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2009 6:56:00 PM More reviews by FabulousCutie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this product, and its partner shampoo, and I love it! These products do WONDERS for the hair! AUSSIE IS EVEN BETTER THAN PAUL MITCHELL AND JOHN FREIDA AND TRESSEME! AUSSIE IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2009 4:14:00 AM More reviews by GreenShamrock

I really like this conditioner (and the matching shampoo). I have very thin hair that becomes greasy very easily so I have to be careful which shampoos and conditioners I use. I also have a sensitive scalp which gets itchy if I use something it doesn't like. I don't have greasy or itchy problems with this conditioner or shampoo. It leaves my hair clean and shiny. I have not noticed that I don't have to wash my hair as often, but I do get very oily scalp. The scent is great! It's what drew me in in the first place. i will definitely purchase this again. My only complaint is that I got it in the pump bottle, and I had to look up how to open the pump on the internet. No bottle should be that complicated. Other than that, this is great stuff!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2009 3:50:00 AM More reviews by Justbeinme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For the money this product is so worth every penny (and more)! It softens, shines, and detangles in a snap! I love it and find that it compares in every way but cost to salon conditioners.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2009 6:52:00 PM More reviews by anjieg2094

Great conditioner.
It moisturizes incredibly well, and also makes my hair really shiny and soft, and seems to bring out my highlights.
=)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2009 5:17:00 PM More reviews by SoPolished

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Very nice product!

I bought this one day when I really needed a clarifying conditioner for CO washing, I had run out and was unable to find my usual VO5 Kiwi Lime- so I grabbed this.

I was surprised at how much I liked it. Nice smell, good "clarifying" conditioner in that I was able to use it to clean my hair, and it rinsed out well- and at the same time, I was able to use it as a conditioner and it also worked well in that capacity.

I prefer the VO5 for CO washes just because it is cheaper, but I would not hesitate to buy this again...as an alternate...its a very nice product...

Also- it smells very nicely!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2008 10:25:00 PM More reviews by mam311

I reviewed the shampoo and now it's time for the conditioner.... the first couple of weeks were great, then my hair started to seem flat and stringy. As I have mentioned in other reviews, I have naturally curly hair, and this is not what I look for in a conditioner. It does smell nice though. This just wasnt for me, although I like the pump on it to, it's not enough for me to buy again.