July 29, 2014 | 1507 users online

Blush - Jordana - Redwood

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2008 4:09:00 PM More reviews by LHANEMANN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought it in a hurry - the store was full of people and the saleswoman was not very pattient. When I got home and looked at this reddish blush I tought it would be uselles for a fair skined girl like me.
But I happened to like it a lot.
It gives me an almost dolly face (in a good way lol): all I nedd is a thin line of black or brown eyeliner, lots of mascara, a neutral pink lipstick, and this blush.
The only complaint I have about this blush is that is not easy to blend it - a well pigmented blush has to be well blended!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2008 5:26:00 PM More reviews by funnygirl131

I bought this color as I am always up for a new blush and particularly ,because it looks like MAC's merrily (LE) in the pan and on the skin.Redwood is just a bit warmer .Very pretty ,very pigmented ,must use a light hand ,but gives a nice flush of color. In a circle pan with screw lid. Reddish pink color. I bought this in a dollar store ,but you can also buy online.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2007 8:12:00 PM More reviews by CraxFactor

I'm going to call this color "vibrant rose." Or maybe like a dusty, coral-rose. Basically it looks like a peachy pencil eraser. As a blush, it doesn't blow me away. Looking at the color in the pan, though. . . there's just something about this color that makes me want to play with makeup. I don't know what it is. I think it looks like a doll's blush to me. . . it triggers this innate play-Barbie instinct. It's pretty undignified when I bother to glance at the clock and suddenly it's two p.m. on Sunday and I'm still in the bathroom, comparing silvered-blue eyeshadows and thinking about calling my boyfriend Mr. Factor to tell him how hot I look.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2007 7:22:00 PM More reviews by colorfulme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to have this blush and liked it. It's a red with some peach in it, and small , shimmery gold particles that don't show up, but rather give the color some glow. Jordana blushes are great quality, they are soft, silky and apply very smoothly. My favorite Jordana blush is Touch of Pink (I also wrote a review for that one). This would have been a second favorite, unfortunately it was stolen (that's what happens when you throw a party and leave the door to your bedroom open). I think I'm gonna buy a replacement.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No