November 26, 2014 | 1507 users online

Concealers - L'Oreal - Infallible Concealer

rated 1 of 5 on 9/17/2010 8:47:00 PM More reviews by cutiejunkie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

THE chalkiest, hardest, waxiest concealer i've ever used. horrible product. never will get this AGAIN!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2010 4:14:00 PM More reviews by KTang18

This concealer blends very smoothly. I usually use this to cover dark circles and blemishes. It does cover my imperfections, but it's bit greasy and it doesn't stay on all day. I have to reapply around 3 times a day.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2010 11:49:00 AM More reviews by myra1996

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I really love this product it bkends beautifully and works great with redness and undereye circles. It lasted me all day!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2010 1:25:00 PM More reviews by Wrenaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Pretty good concealer. I don't find it difficult to blend at all using either my fingertips or small brush. I find it's much, much better than L'Oreal's True Match concealer. It's not an HG concealer by any means, but it gets the job done and looks pretty good. It lasts as long as you don't touch your face much. (Note: I only use concealer for blemishes/scars, not under the eyes, so I don't know how well it will work there.)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2010 12:53:00 AM More reviews by PrettyInPlaidChic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I decided to try this because I've generally had excellent results with another L'Oreal concealer. I wanted something with good staying power. This was chalky. Awful to blend, even with a concealer brush. Then, the color oxidized and highlighted every individual pore that I DIDN'T have. By the second day, the stick of product came away from the base altogether. What a nightmare.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2010 10:34:00 AM More reviews by thebriggs

So I'll have to agree with other reviewers on this product. I have dry skin so when I use this product I have to work it with my fingers first to warm it up so it blends well. I just rub my finger on the top of the stick for a bit then dot it under my eye and blend with a concealer brush. I love that it stays on literally ALL DAY. What I do love it most for is as an eye shadow primer. It helps my shadow stay on all day, it doesn't crease and it helps colors pop. I may or may not buy this again as a concealer, but as a shadow primer, yes.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2010 3:42:00 PM More reviews by jess213

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this for whatever needs covering. I swipe it on the area to be hidden and let it adjust to my skin's temperature before blending with a brush. I feel that this covers better than a liquid concealer, and has decent lasting power.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2010 2:03:00 AM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Pretty inexpensive. Decent coverage.

CONS: Too thick and cakey. Doesn't blend well. Drying.

APPLICATION TIPS: If you are going to use this, I would definitely use an eye cream first.

ALTERNATES: For DS alternate, Mayb. Mineral Power is okay. My new happiness I've found is using MAC's tinted moisturizer under my eyes (Yes, under my eyes!) and then Stila's Stay All Day Concealer only in the dark circles. By doing this, I don't highlight my puffy bags underneath my eyes. I've heard of people using foundation under their eyes before, but it's always looked horrible on me, until I tried that MAC t.m. Anyway, the Stila on top really does the trick of truly concealing the circles and making sure it will last even longer.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2010 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Littlel07

During the winter I get super (x10) pale so finding a conceler to match become a long pricey adventure. I have use the infalliable (pump liquid) foundation and liked the results. I am trying a new "healthy" skin routine and try to ween myself off of full face makeup. Now, my plan is to only use concealer where needed rather than plastering my face with layers and layers of makeup.

For my pale skin I choose the fair color and it matches PERFECT. I tried applying this concealer with my fingertips and all i got was a fingertip mark. I opted to apply with a snall (longer handle) eye shawdow brush and it works great. It completely sweeps on clean with no hassle of having to continuously blend. Once the sun becomes more prevalent, I plan on moving up a bracket in color choice. Great results - covered redness like no other. To me, this product beats the quality of some higher end cosmetics I have purchased at Ulta.

For under eye - I use a very soft baby brush to dab into the corners and smooth underneath - for a fresh eyed look..must be delicate though - that is the most delicate and sensitive area on the face. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/7/2010 4:56:00 PM More reviews by smake

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Great packaging, terrible product. I returned this product for a refund as the thick peachy toned product was dry and very visible on my skin. Took allot to remove it also. If you want to look like you are wearing concealer then this is for you.