August 22, 2014 | 2004 users online

Blush - Smashbox - O-Glow

rated 1 of 5 on 11/10/2011 8:53:00 AM More reviews by Mimigoodwitch

Forget it! I bought this to replace Happy Face(Lise Watier) which I loved for years but is now discontinued :( The O-Glow only turns Barbie Pink and disappears after an hour or so - especially on oilier skin. What a waste!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2011 4:17:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the flush it gives me but this product is very high maintenance for me, it also rubs out my foundation. Not my favorite product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2011 6:13:00 AM More reviews by Ab0u913c

I love this product! It gives me a beautiful natural glow as if im blushing and it lasts ages. I have always used either powder blush which usually does not last long or a stick, which feels heavy and sticky. This slides right on, even over primer and foundation. I am generally not too fond of smashbox but this works well for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 10:04:00 PM More reviews by mrs2xclothing

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Curly, Other Eyes: Other

I rec'd one in a swap and loved it so much that I swapped for 3 more as backups. I have ivory toned skin so it looks much too bright on me if I use it alone so I just use a tiny bit of it and often use a more muted powder blush over it but then it's just perfect and it gives the powder blush a really nice glow! I think I might could use it alone if I use just a tiny, tiny, tiny bit of one drop but I prefer it underneath my favorite powder blush of any color.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2011 8:52:00 PM More reviews by ShailahJade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to like this blush. I thought it was really neat (in the store) that the blush would change color to suit my skin color. I was wrong! You have to use a TON of it to get it to show up in the least. I also thought it was too slippery. Waste of money! I switched back to powder blush. Will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/11/2011 8:33:00 AM More reviews by Hanix

I like how the silicone gel turns from clear to pink but this baby is quite tricky to blend.If you put more, you end up with uneven layer on your cheeks,if you put less,it won't look noticeable.It has uneven consistency so its hard to blend even on your fingers,it even leaves behind crumbly eraser-like shavings which is annoying. The pinkish glow looks nice on cheeks when used alone for a natural look. But it doesn't adhere well when you use powder or foundation over it. This product is expensive for what its worth.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2011 2:37:00 AM More reviews by dandamilmar

crap crap crap!!!! very sheer and feels icky to the skin.... ah i regret buying this. ended up throwing it away.. I should have kept the box and returned it!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2011 5:47:00 PM More reviews by just_a_small_town_girl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I carry this in my make up bag, but do not use it often. I like my baked blush much better. I like this in summer, though because it lasts longer in the heat and humidity for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 2:29:00 PM More reviews by darkharbour

Unlike most gel blushes, this is sort of a primer with tint. It looks and feels just like a primer going on, which makes it easier to blend and it is less likely to settle in pores or lines. Like others have noted, the color is hot raspberry pink. It will either work or not. Lasts quite long. All day in fact. Kind of fun on many levels.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2011 10:46:00 AM More reviews by FiendGirl138

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

First let me say, when I sampled this in the store, I liked it just fine. However, this is one of those products that I just got bored with. The color is always the same so no control of intensity, etc. And 'the same' in my case is pink pink pink. I also find that it doesn't show up at all if I use it over primer, it just kinda pills and slides away. Under primer it fairs better but I still can't make myself reach for this over my Tarte Stains or even my Benetint.