Smashbox O-Glow

2.9

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isononyl Isononanoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Polysilicone-11, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Plankton Extract, Red 27 (CI 45410).

on 12/14/2011 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Wow i was surprised!this product is really amazing,its not sticky when you put it on and it looks natural,i used this every time i go out.I will definitely buy this again!

on 11/12/2011 8:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love, love, love this product. It is very nearly my perfect blush. It is exactly the right shade of cool rose for me, blends beautifully, stays in place, and is non-sticky. It does not irritate my oily, acne-prone dehydrated skin at all, looks very natural and is so easy and hygienic to apply from its tube. I love the sheer wash of color that it provides. My one very tiny quibble with it is that it has to be the final step in my makeup routine, as I have to wash my hands immediately or I end up with pink fingers.

on 11/10/2011 8:53:00 AM

Forget it! I bought this to replace Happy Face(Lise Watier) which I loved for years but is now discontinued :( The O-Glow only turns Barbie Pink and disappears after an hour or so - especially on oilier skin. What a waste!

on 10/23/2011 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I like the flush it gives me but this product is very high maintenance for me, it also rubs out my foundation. Not my favorite product.

on 8/24/2011 6:13:00 AM

I love this product! It gives me a beautiful natural glow as if im blushing and it lasts ages. I have always used either powder blush which usually does not last long or a stick, which feels heavy and sticky. This slides right on, even over primer and foundation. I am generally not too fond of smashbox but this works well for me.

on 7/26/2011 10:04:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Other

I rec'd one in a swap and loved it so much that I swapped for 3 more as backups. I have ivory toned skin so it looks much too bright on me if I use it alone so I just use a tiny bit of it and often use a more muted powder blush over it but then it's just perfect and it gives the powder blush a really nice glow! I think I might could use it alone if I use just a tiny, tiny, tiny bit of one drop but I prefer it underneath my favorite powder blush of any color.

on 5/11/2011 8:33:00 AM

I like how the silicone gel turns from clear to pink but this baby is quite tricky to blend.If you put more, you end up with uneven layer on your cheeks,if you put less,it won't look noticeable.It has uneven consistency so its hard to blend even on your fingers,it even leaves behind crumbly eraser-like shavings which is annoying. The pinkish glow looks nice on cheeks when used alone for a natural look. But it doesn't adhere well when you use powder or foundation over it. This product is expensive for what its worth.

on 5/3/2011 2:37:00 AM

crap crap crap!!!! very sheer and feels icky to the skin.... ah i regret buying this. ended up throwing it away.. I should have kept the box and returned it!!!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I carry this in my make up bag, but do not use it often. I like my baked blush much better. I like this in summer, though because it lasts longer in the heat and humidity for me.

on 4/10/2011 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Unlike most gel blushes, this is sort of a primer with tint. It looks and feels just like a primer going on, which makes it easier to blend and it is less likely to settle in pores or lines. Like others have noted, the color is hot raspberry pink. It will either work or not. Lasts quite long. All day in fact. Kind of fun on many levels.

Top Rated Smashbox Products