November 28, 2014 | 1943 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - S-Factor Heat Defender - Flat Iron Shine Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2012 7:49:00 PM More reviews by alfieandelle

I cannot even begin to explain how terribly dis-functional my hair is. Course curls which I straighten religiously each day in-spite of the fact my hair looks like straw. Even a hairdresser can't make my hair look any better than I can so I'd kind of gotten used to the fact I'll never have lush, conditioned looking hair.

I am in AWE of this product! A small spray to my usual blowdry, my locks look totally transformed. Safe to say this product has kind of changed my life.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2012 6:49:00 PM More reviews by fikins123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Lovely heat defence spray, lovely smell, just be careful not to spray too much on can make the hair feel sticky. Once you work ot the right amount of sprays for your hair type you will love this product hopefully as much as i do!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2012 11:36:00 PM More reviews by OhRandi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this stuff. It's a must for anyone that subjects their hair to heat tools. It is pricey, BUT it lasts forever as you only need a little bit. (Overdo it and you'll have really greasy feeling hair, ask me how I know..) I am addicted to the way it smells, it smells like shock tarts to me. I guess it's working, I use heat all the time and my hair isn't damaged hardly at all. Definitely worth a try, CHI ironguard made my hair feel weird. I like this much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Zandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product works amazing on my blonde curly hair for both blowing it out/ironing straight or for taming frizz while defusing and curling. I've for sure noticed an improved look to my hair, health wise; there's less breakage. And I love the candy smell of this product. A little goes a long way. I just ran out the other day (bottle lasted about 4 months or so) and my hair isn't as polished looking with out it. Only downer is the price (about $35 CAD) but good stuff is worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2012 3:03:00 PM More reviews by aquatic

This is by far the best heat protectant I have ever used. I've tried a ton of drugstore heat protectants and high end products but nothing compares to this! The whole S Factor line smells absolutely amazing and the Heat Defender follows suit :o)
This product is very lightweight but I can tell when I use it that it does the trick. There's no doubt in my mind that this protects my hair from heat damage. It doesn't wet the hair, so I straighten right after I apply it. When I was using Tresseme's heat protectant, I'd have to wait for my hair to dry after in order to straighten it.
The only down side is the cost. I have quite a heavy hand when I use this because I'd rather be safe than sorry. It comes in a fairly small bottle for a fairly high price. It's worth it, though.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by nols

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the lightest and best smelling heat protectant I have ever used! And Iíve used a few Ė Ghd, Paul Mitchell, Tresseme, Kerastase, Wella and Redken. The protectant is packaged in a 125ml clear plastic bottle with a pump spray and retails for £13.50. I do find the packaging of this product a little Ďcheaperí than the rest of the range, but it hasnít given me any hassles thus far, so itís not a big deal to me. The product is dispensed as a very fine mist and smells lovely and fruity. It protects well against heat damage and leaves my hair with a lovely natural lustre. Another big like, is that it doesnít way my hair down or leave it greasy looking. Thumbs up!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2011 4:45:00 PM More reviews by idhren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is serisosly the best heat defender I have used, and I have used a lot of them. It's like oil in structure, and it CAN weigh your hair down. To me that is proof of how amazing it is, normally NOTHING, I mean nothing can get my wild curls in place, let alone weighing them down. I add a little matte wax to lift my hair back up after I have straghtened it.

It's not yucky sticky, it's not bad smelling, it doesn't leave your har feeling like it's filled with product, quite the contrary. I love it. It doesn't provide any hold, so that's a minus, but it makes the hair feel so silky and shiny that I can't help but be amazed.

Pretty expensive compared to some other products, especially when sold in hair salongs, so make sure to make the best deal online.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 8:20:00 AM More reviews by VanillaCreme8

Amazing product!!! I spray it in dry hair before using my GHD, and i love the results!! It makes my hair appear instantly shiny, smooth and healthy. The product is also very lightweight and smells delicious. While it is expensive for only 125mls ($32.00 in Australia!) and the packaging is flimsy, i would definitely purchase it again (but will use it sparingly!).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 4:12:00 PM More reviews by navalon

I absolutely adore this stuff! Heat protection, shine, smooth and soft! I apply it before using my flat iron (mine is from GA.MA). I def. buy this item again and again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 9:06:00 AM More reviews by gwinnear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

So you know when you buy a super-hyped product hoping it'll be amazing but expecting that it'll probably be just ok? Yeah? Well, this is NOT one of those - it's incredible! My hair is very dry and no matter how much I condition and treat it, the ends are always a bit frazzled and uncontrollable. But, a couple of squirts of this, and a quick run through with the straightening iron, and my hair looks exactly like it did the last time I left the hair salon. It is smooth, soft and perfectly straight and in place. And the smell is fantastic! The spray does mist very finely, and at first I didn't realise any of the product was on my hair and I added more, but it doesn't appear at all greasy, just shiny and smooth. I absolutely recommend!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No