July 29, 2014 | 952 users online

Treatments (Face) - Boots - no7 Protect and Perfect beauty serum

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 7:23:00 PM More reviews by siskri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I brought this 6 weeks ago, my skin is smooth and silky. I use it every morning, my make up sets very well. I did have severe acne scars from my teens however, after using this product, my scars reduce every week and its very noticeable. This product is not good if you have spots. do not put this product on spots because it aggrovates the spots. But do use it when your sport are clearing away and use it on scars. It is expensive, but i got mine half the price on ebay, same product. not bothered about packaging. I use it everyday and from 6 weeks ago, i have over half left. I wouldn't use the pump because you can never use the very last bit, I used th tube. I can't wait to see what my results are after a year. Hopefully I wont get lines and wrinkles after starting to use this product in my 20's. Good Luck and hope this helped. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2012 12:18:00 PM More reviews by dictatorprincess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Holy silicones, Batman!

I wouldn't use this just as a serum because the silicones just sit on my face. However, it makes a great primer for makeup and really helps to set it.

So for me it doesn't work for what it is meant to do- silicones prevent the good stuff from sinking in- but it does make a nice smooth primer, so three lippies.

If you have young skin and don't really need a serum per se, this can't hurt and would probably be a good first serum. But my 34 year old skin can't see it helping too much either.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Aether

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Broke me out horribly. I've tried to use this multiple times over several months and within hours my skin is itchy; after a few more hours I'll have clusters of spots without fail. I'm not even particularly prone to spots. A real shame as their day cream is a staple. It does get a lippy for the lovely elegant packaging and the smooth feeling of the serum, which (credit where credit's due) sank in quickly, smelt lovely and so on.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2012 1:40:00 PM More reviews by GIRLNEXTDOOR495

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this product!!!
I pour a tad bit of my Colorstay liquid foundation in my hand and 1 pump of this ...dab dab dab to mix and then I rub the combo gently all over my face. Wow, works like a charm! Makes the Colorstay that generally drys so quickly turn into pure goodness!! Gotta try it! BF compliments me every time.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2012 12:29:00 AM More reviews by UbiquityEssence

Broke me out =(. I gave it two months and every time I tried to use this product I would break out into cystic zits.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 4:25:00 AM More reviews by lvrgurl77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is by far one of the Best Serums i've ever tryed. and i've tryed alot of serums.. I never Would of thought that Target Would carry High Quality products.. it's amazing Helps to Minimize Wrinkles and pores as well is Hypo allergenic and fabulous!!! I love it!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2012 9:12:00 AM More reviews by oxxoxxoxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have the tube version.
Well, the product doesn't do anything for me besides a bit of moisturising and mattifying nicely. And i don't have puffy eyes anymore upon waking up, but that's probably thanks to not drinking a lot of liquids anymore before i go to sleep.
Left me indifferent, really.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2011 5:22:00 AM More reviews by emmaemsi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this serum for 6 months and I actually don't use it for the anti aging effect, but I noticed that my skins texture improved in a couple of weeks, when I tried it the first time, but I didn't see any difference in my fine lines (I don't really have any lines or wrinkles, other than under my eyes and a tiny wrinkle between my eyes) I`ve continued using it because it removes my acnescars!!!! I started having breakouts after using the birthcontrol pill (Yasmin) I used it for 5-6 years and I've always had beautiful and clear skin, until I stopped using the pill, then my skin got terrible! My pores got huge on my face, chest and back and started getting bad acne, so bad I didn't want to leave the house without makeup and turtleneck. I also got acne on my body, for the first time in my life!(30 years old at the time) I will never use birthcontrol pills again! Ever! The only product that has helped my skin is no 7 beauty serum and I've tried almost everything because I got desperate.. my skin is now almost scar free, but I still get breakouts from time to time, (I'll be 34 next month) I just hope my skin will get normal again. (sorry if my english is bad, I'm from Denmark).

7 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2011 3:04:00 PM More reviews by kellyuk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use the intense serum and also the protect and perfect eye cream, it goes on smoothly, the gel like texture feels good on the skin. I have been using it for four months but I haven't noticed any difference yet but I will keep using it until I've finished the bottle, I really hope results show as for a serum it's really good value, I will give it 3 stars for now and update in a couple months.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2011 10:58:00 PM More reviews by mllemustard

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just finished using a bottle of this. I'm not entirely sure what, if anything, this serum did, hence the middling 3 stars. But, nevertheless I bought another (actually, I got the intense serum this time around).

So why did I buy another bottle?

Well, my skin looks better now than it has in years. I'm not entirely sure how much of this is due to the Boots. I started using a few new products around the same time, and foremost I've switched over to the hot cloth cleansing method. But this serum clearly isn't having any visible negative effects. My skin feels generally less dry and irritated than in the past, and even though it is November, I haven't had to switch over to my cold-weather moisturizer yet. In general, my skin is more radiant, although I don't think this serum really even skin tone or gets rid of dark spots. It absorbs quickly, and my moisturizer and Laura Mercier mineral powder layer over nicely. In short, my skin looks and feels good.

Also, at around $20, it's not a significant investment, unlike many other serums.

One bottle lasted about 2 1/2 months, using twice a day. I was fairly generous in my application, and also used it on my neck.