Maybelline Expert Eyes Eye Makeup Remover Towelettes

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I got this as a GWP with some mascara. I'd used it a couple of times to remove my waterproof mascara, but hadn't really used it regularly. Recently, I ran out of my normal cleanser towelettes that I use daily to remove my makeup, and I ended up using these wash my makeup off at night for a couple of days. These did an awesome job of taking off all my makeup, and I realized that my breakouts had started to clear up! As a test, I went back to other cleanser towelettes for a week or so, and I started to break out again. Then, I used the Maybelline towelettes again for a week, and my skin looks great! They're $5.99 for 50 towelettes, and I only have to use one nightly to remove makeup, so I'm definitely going to be repurchasing these.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wouldn't buy this again. Tugs at your eyes, makes them burn, and not very good at removing eye make-up at all.

I just did buy this again! Awhile ago, I found the wipes on sale and decided they would be better to travel with - 50 sheets in flexible silver packaging with a resealable tab. Like the below reviewer, I thought wipes were a little more wasteful, but...the price was right and I wanted to take them away with me.
Overall, these remove all of my makeup including waterproof mascara on both eyes with one cloth - i usually needed at least 3-4 cotton balls with ANY liquid remover (and I have used many). Plus, they don't sting or irritate my eye area at all, which was a common problem for me.

***EDIT***Sadly, over time, these wipes proved too harsh. There was a rough, stinging sensation after I had used them for awhile, and that's just not good when one is dealing with the delicate eye area. So I've downgraded my original review.

Hooray! I've been struggling to find an eye makeup remover that doesn't smog up my contacts, bother my skin or make my eyelashes fall out (Neutrogena, I'm looking in your direction). I was going to pick up the bottle version of Maybelline's non-oily eye makeup remover when the towelettes caught my eye. The main reason I don't buy skin wipes or towelettes is I worry they are wasteful and more expensive than the bottled stuff. While it might be a bit more expensive, it is WELL worth it. The towelettes remove every spot of makeup, don'tt leave a trace of residue behind and are super easy to use. I can be really (really) bad about removing my makeup at night, but the towelettes make it much easier, so I'm more likely to do it. I'm so pleased. I will definitely continue to buy these. At $6.99 for 50 sheets, that's only 14 cents a day. I can live with that!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

These are GREAT! Why didn't someone think of coming up with a towelette sooner? Usually took me at least 3 cotton pads or Almay pads to remove my eye makeup. Just one of these larger towelettes does the job on BOTH eyes. It says "for washable makeup" so I can't say how they will do on waterproof mascara. Non greasy (I wear contacts, so that's important) and they don't burn my eyes the way Almay's does. It comes in a silver resealable package of 50 so this will last longer than a month. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for those who use lots of black mascara!