February 28, 2015 | 1829 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Bed Head After Party

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by BrittGlass32510

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

The pros of this cream are it's VERY nice smell, and it does add shine/softness to the hair! That was about it for me... The reason I rated it so low is because I have acne-prone skin, and I think that this contributed to break-outs along my jawline/hairline. The ingredient list is as long as a novel ;) Not for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 6:44:00 AM More reviews by SugarPoppy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is something that I need to have at every given moment of my life. my hair is naturally completely straight and slick, dyed black so it's quite shiny by itself, but this little can of miracle makes it dazzle in all its glory! the smell is amazing, and as though it may seem a bit pricey, it lasts forever, and seriously works like magic.

Worth.
Every.
Single.
Dime.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 8:20:00 PM More reviews by lulublue99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I absolute ADORE this product. You hardly need any, it smells delicious and doesn't make my hair go limp or oily looking like most finishing products. I have fine wavy hair and I have a LOT of it, so it's perfect for when I want it sleek or to leave it natural but still nice and healthy. I even got my hairdresser on to it and now she uses it on all her clients too! Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 12:33:00 AM More reviews by startemis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product. It smells amazing (sweet without being overpowering) and leaves my hair very soft and shiny without making it greasy. I have a feeling this product would be great on a wide range of hair types (mine's long, pretty thick, and wavy). Cute packaging. The amount of product is impressive. You only need a little bit. My bottle has lasted me months.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2013 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Angelique79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pumped a little sample of this into my hair at a drug store just to try it because I balked at the 20 dollar price tag (Mark Up Much, Rite Aide?). It was one of those humid 80 degree days here in upstate NY and I was on my 2nd day hair, which I had allowed to air dry and my natural texture is both waves and curls AND my hair is fine so...it can get weird. I had read about products to buy when you want to ditch your regular blow out and this was at the top of the list for all stylists.

Not only did the scent of this totally make me swoon but it calmed the frizzy ends and smoothed out my hair that was really upset from the sweating and the general stupid weather. I wound up loving the feel of my hair so much that I went to TARGET a few hours later and got it for 15 bucks. A'thank you.

Also I love the scandalous shape of this bottle. I mean, WOW, TiGi!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 10/1/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by jehill6612

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was so eager to try this product based on all of the great reviews. The pump packaging is great on the product. However, this did not do anything else for my hair that other products do. It also left my hair greasy and with a flaky residue. I have dark hair so this is often a problem for me. I would expect this from cheaper products or a gel, but this is too expensive to waste money on for not even mediocre results. This product may be good for thinner that is already smooth. (As mine is thick, dark, and frizzy) I'll go back to my Redken smooth lock cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Law08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

THIS IS A HAIR PRODUCT STAPLE! A must have it's perfect! It smells amazing! Works wonderfully at smoothing my coarse crazy locks without making them look or feel oily I adore and have been buying for years!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 3:34:00 PM More reviews by icallitbliss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is the only thing I've found that makes my fine frizzy wavy hair look beautiful. And I've used everything! Absolutely lovely and will keep repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 10:26:00 AM More reviews by Wizbet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I have always been a bit wary of trying Bed Head products after I bought some horrendous curl cream from them. But I received this as a gift and now I couldn't live without it. When I have straight hair it smooths out any frizz and makes it feel INCREDIBLE, and when I leave my wavy hair to dry naturally it helps me achieve lovely healthy looking curls without the crispy feel of other curl products I've used. A very reasonable price and lovely packaging, I will certainly be buying Bed Head After Party again!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 11:05:00 AM More reviews by dblou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm soo in love with this product! It makes my dry and frizzy hair super soft and shiny. I've used so many bottles of this and i always have a backup in my closet. i usually wash my hair before going to bed and apply this the next morning. I can't imagine a life without this. The scent is quite sweet and i think it's not to everyones taste and i suppose if you are sensitive towards scents then this is not for you.