October 20, 2014 | 934 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Bed Head After Party

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Law08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

THIS IS A HAIR PRODUCT STAPLE! A must have it's perfect! It smells amazing! Works wonderfully at smoothing my coarse crazy locks without making them look or feel oily I adore and have been buying for years!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 3:34:00 PM More reviews by icallitbliss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is the only thing I've found that makes my fine frizzy wavy hair look beautiful. And I've used everything! Absolutely lovely and will keep repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 10:26:00 AM More reviews by Wizbet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I have always been a bit wary of trying Bed Head products after I bought some horrendous curl cream from them. But I received this as a gift and now I couldn't live without it. When I have straight hair it smooths out any frizz and makes it feel INCREDIBLE, and when I leave my wavy hair to dry naturally it helps me achieve lovely healthy looking curls without the crispy feel of other curl products I've used. A very reasonable price and lovely packaging, I will certainly be buying Bed Head After Party again!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 11:05:00 AM More reviews by dblou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm soo in love with this product! It makes my dry and frizzy hair super soft and shiny. I've used so many bottles of this and i always have a backup in my closet. i usually wash my hair before going to bed and apply this the next morning. I can't imagine a life without this. The scent is quite sweet and i think it's not to everyones taste and i suppose if you are sensitive towards scents then this is not for you.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2013 9:44:00 AM More reviews by Tina68

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this hoping it would tame my thick, coarse, curly hair and keep frizzies away. Unfortunately, this did nothing for my hair. I massaged it through my hair and my hair looked so good. It was smooth, shiny and looked healthy. An hour later a look in the mirror showed me with puffy, frizzy hair. Tried so many ways to use it: dry hair, wet hair, before drying, after drying, before flat-ironing, after flat-ironing, as a finisher. Nothing. Love the packaging though.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2013 4:32:00 PM More reviews by lovelyreb

The smell is amazing!! Although this did make my hair soft, it left it very greasy with no body (I would not repurchase for that reason)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 10:29:00 AM More reviews by lizzredhead

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really nice product...I have very curly,thin, frizzy hair:( but using this product really leaves my hair beautiful!!!! It leaves it shiny & feels fuller!! Also I feel it cuts my blow drying & straightening time, it makes it easier:)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2013 9:44:00 AM More reviews by jdlynch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Must've gotten a bad bottle. This was greasy and I had no shine. Just grease and oily hair. Not to be confused with shiny. My hair fell flat and yes I used a tiny pea size amount. I got my money back.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 9:37:00 AM More reviews by smhr

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I feel this has been one of the best makeupalley recommendations. I started using this about 3-4 weeks ago and love the shine it provides. It can be used on damp or dry hair. Has the nicest smell and the texture of the cream feels like silk. Since I don't use heat type styling products, I can't comment on the perfomance of the two together. My method is to air dry my hair, add a pea size amount, and finish by brushing or combing out. It seems to me, it might add a little volume to my baby fine hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by rrrkadirka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this stuff! It smells like candy and makes my hair so smooth and soft. The consistency is nice, and a little goes a loooong way. I like to smooth it all over my ends and midway down my hair shaft once it's dry, and the results are silky, shiny locks that just won't quit. The packaging is typical TIGI - adorable! And although it is a bit pricey, I'm usually able to find it for 50% off or more at my local TJ Maxx. And because such little product is needed, it lasts me at least 2-3 months with daily use.