December 20, 2014 | 1421 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Ultimate Expressions Eyeshadow Palette - Sand Castle 396 [DISCONTINUED]

• Price: $

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2010 8:52:00 PM More reviews by krisah375

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this palette. Silky, buttery-smooth eyeshadows that combine to make the perfect brown smokey eye or just a neutral, daytime eye look. I use one of the lighter, peachy-shimmery shadows (from the outside-right edge) for an allover the lid wash, as well as on my browbone. Then I go over the entire lid with the top middle medium/neutral brown, and then use the bottom middle dark brown on the crease and to line my eyes on top and bottom. Finally, I use the two middle copper and gold shades to line my eyes over the darker brown and one of the pale shimmery shadows on the inner corner of my eye. Makes my blue eyes pop!

Wet 'n' Wild is one of my favorite brands, simply because they are cheap, easy to find, and awesome quality! This palette is a great collection of shades, and all feel and look so nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2010 3:25:00 PM More reviews by xobiancax3xo

Beautiful, pigmented colors! This palette is great and cheap. I also like how it comes with highlight colors, too. I love the colors and they stay on for a long time with a primer!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2010 1:36:00 AM More reviews by amaizeingndn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This palette is so great. The colors are pigmented and blendable and they last all day (I wear primer, I don't know about w/o primer). It's also super cheap and sold pretty much everywhere. Great d/s find!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2010 4:30:00 PM More reviews by silverose1209

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have had this pallette since it first came out. I have used it quite a few times. I just rediscovered it in my bag though after finding that there is a Mac satin taupe dupe in it. I am so excited about that!!! :)
The whole pallete is great for everyday looks. SInce WNW is introducing the new line I will be going out to buy a backup of this while some of the stores still have the older stuff out.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2010 5:50:00 PM More reviews by darcynana7

Good value. Good buy. Very pigmented. Would purchase again!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2010 1:58:00 PM More reviews by amandalovesmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this palette from a friend for my birthday, so I do not know the price of the palette. I do know that this palette is sold in stores like Target, Walmart, CVS, etc.

The palette comes with a doubled sided eyeshadow applicator, a pull out mirror, and eight different eyeshadows. As for the eyeshadow applicators, they are flimsy and don't pick up that much of the eyeshadow. I prefer to use my makeup brushes. As for the colors, there are four lighter eyeshadows and four darker shaded eyeshadows. The light eyeshadows are shimmery white, shimmery peach, rosey pink, and a light brown/tan. They're a little chalky, but really pigmented. The shimmery white is my favorite.

Now for the darker colors. There is a doupe (Is it doupe or dupe?) eyeshadow for Satin Taupe by MAC. This is my favorite color! The next color is a really pigmented bronzey gold! I used this once and with my tan complexion, it looked like orange on me, so it's not my favorite. The third color down is a bronzey brown color and I haven't really used it since I don't like the color much. The last color is a beautiful dark brown. The doupe for Satin Taupe and this color look really wonderful together (: Overall, I liked this palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2010 3:40:00 PM More reviews by fireangel32

Luckily grabbed this palette before it was discontinued! The colors down the middle are very pigmented but the four outer colors are okay. They usually just show up as shimmer but I guess if I use them as highlighters only they can work. The eye shadows are super soft, creamy and easily blendable. The colors are great for neutral eyes and don't look extreme.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by juntastic

i absolutely love this palette. It comes with amazing super pigmented colors that stay on without a primer for my whole 7 hours at school. The price is amazing i bought it for only 3 dollars at albertsons. My favorite color in this palette was the bottem right light pinky beige color, its great for an all over lid color. This palette even comes with a pull out mirror so its great for traveling. But i dropped my palette and the mirror broke and so did my favorite color. So if anyone knows an eyeshawdow similar to it please tell me becuase idon't want to buy a whole nother palette when i havent even finished the other colors in it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2010 12:50:00 PM More reviews by pxcrunnercat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Oh WetnWild eyeshadow palette, how I adore thee! I use this lil gem several times a week. The lighter shades are perfect for a "no-makeup" look, but make my eyes look brighter and more wide-awake. The darker shades are great for a smokey eye with browns. As a fair redhead, I look much better with a brown smokey eye, grays and blacks tend to overpower and look garish. Therefore this palette has become an HG product for me and an absolute staple- I don't know what I'd do without it! The shades are shimmery, but not overbearingly so. Also, the shadows are not crease-proof (unfortunately) and will crease after 7-8 hours of wears. Still, creasing is easy to fix with few smooths of an eyeshadow applicator and the colors on this palette make it worth the hassle. My favorite is the gold shade- I apply it over or with many shades of brown, green, and teal shadows and it looks simply fabulous. I could go on all day about this palette, but let it suffice to say that it's a most-used item of mine and I will be a loyal devotee as long as I can purchase it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2010 5:50:00 AM More reviews by moname67

When I first bought this product i was still a beginner at the whole make up thing...seriously this palette help me alot. it has the perfect combination of colors that can be used as for a natural look or even a smokey look...
definitely recommend this one