October 21, 2014 | 906 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Telescopic Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 3:06:00 PM More reviews by domibby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this eyeliner is awesome ive tried a bunch of liquids an this is the best ,ive been buying it for 4 years now and im not planning on switching from it. It has an awesome matte black color and stays on no matter what even when i go to concerts (not even a smudge ) id reccomend this to anyone [:

rated 1 of 5 on 12/21/2012 2:29:00 AM More reviews by drpolly

so runny. took forever to dry. the colour was not opaque... Worst liquid liner EVER

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2012 10:26:00 AM More reviews by shandramct

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

There are a lot of mixed reviews about this liner and after reading through most of them, one can only conclude that it's a bit like Marmite. You either love it or hate it. I personally love this and it's everything I've been looking for in a dark liquid liner. I bought the Carbon Black colour and managed a perfect thin to thicker line with a bit of a wing tip on the first go. I love the matte black as well. Gorgeous!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2012 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Homiekfizzle

I might be bias because I've never used HE eyeliners but I love this. I don't have any problem with the applicator... Practice makes perfect. I will continue to repurchase because for the price, it's a great quality IMO.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by beckySC

~ HUGE TIP ~
Of course you've already read the other reviews and if youve already bought this and realized you don't like it, I promise I can help you!
Yes, this eyeliner can take a bit to dry and people say it doesnt go on right at all. But, it has a bold color when applied right, and after buying this and realizing I didn't like it, I found a solution.
Cut the felt tip on the eyeliner applicator! The applicator it comes with is TERRIBLE and cant make a winged eyeliner or a straight line worth crap!! But if you rinse off the applicator, take a pair of nail scissors and trim it carefully until the felt tip is much thinner, this eyeliner is actually amazing and makes a bold colored, thin or thick, perfect line! I strongly suggest you try this because it turned a 2 star eyeliner into a 4.5 star eyeliner!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2012 12:12:00 PM More reviews by jenniferCA

This goes on Matte with no shine, great for liquid. Matte liquid eyeliner is hard to find. You have to get used to the applicator and learn to apply it properly, once you have mastered the hard type of applicator it wears all day and is dark black matte look. I apply their self advancing pencil eyeliner a line above this and smudge it up for a very dark and smokey look. Nice bold liner.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by JustMeErika21

I purchased this product, because my earlier liquid eyeliner L'Oreal lineur intense i can no longer find. I thought it would be a great product! This product is horrible! It goes on very thick and way too watery. A couple of times now it went on too runny and it got into my eye and was very painful along with ruining down my face. Horrible especially for $9.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by hannahgal143

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ew this stuff is horrible! The only person who should ever buy this is a HOOKER. It goes on SO THICK and watery, it looks like you're wearing WAY more eye liner than necessary! The applicator makes it impossible to draw a straight line, so it looks like you did your makeup in the dark. Yuck, definitely a waste of $9.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2012 3:20:00 AM More reviews by nixieniveous

After finding it impossibly difficult to once more encounter my favourite liquid eyeliner, L'Oreal's Lineur Intense, I thought another L'Oreal product wouldn't hurt, especially one that was in all the stores.

But this liner is nothing like the Lineur Intense. It has a felt applicator, yes, but it's shaped strangely, often fluffs up, making it necessary to get your fingers dirty by pulling off the fluff, and it is also nearly impossible to get a perfect line or wing tip.

The liquid itself is watery and of poor quality.

I will be searching for a new liner. This one is a total disaster.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by xoPrincessBxo

let me just start off by saying that I have been loyal to my MAC gel liner in blacktrack, but I was looking for a good drugstore liquid liner for the days I don't feel like cleaning my brushes. A friend of mine suggested the L'oreal Telescopic liquid liner so I figured I'd give it a try. Maybe I was disappointed because I had high expectations, but I got the "Carbon black" color and it honestly doesn't even look black to me. The applicator isn't good either, and the liner cracks and smudges easily after being applied. I wanted to like it but it just isn't a good product. Back to the drugstore it goes.