L'Oreal Telescopic Liquid Eyeliner

2.7

on 3/13/2013 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

If you find yourself in an emergency, and all fails apply this eyeliner.
Pros: none.
Cons: transparent color, applicator is sponge material, will flake, and you will look like if you belong in a heavy metal band because of the brush.

This is the go-to liquid liner I use. I like the felt tip and how long it lasts. I like to wear a cat eye on my top lashes and I like the way it creates a smooth fluid line. I've tried liquid "pens" but it's never the same and it drys out within a few days. The only things I would say is that after a while the tip does start to get worn out and doesn't create a thin wing anymore so after the first few weeks I start using a thinner liquid liner that I bought at icing and if you're not used to drawing on liquid liner then you probably shouldn't start with this product at first as it can get messy if you don't know what you're doing.

on 2/9/2013 12:58:00 PM

Im really surprised by the negative comments. This is my HG liquid eyeliner and has been for a few years. I love the applicator! Ive always had a hard time using liquid eyeliner because of the flimsy applicator brush. This one has a stiff angled felt brush that makes it so easy to control! I get perfect thin line with a thicker winged tip. It has great stay power and looks great all day. Finishes in a nice dark matte black color and washes off easily with makeup remover. I will probably buy a few tubes of this incase they decide to discontinue because I am yet to find a better, more user friendly liner!!

on 12/26/2012 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

this eyeliner is awesome ive tried a bunch of liquids an this is the best ,ive been buying it for 4 years now and im not planning on switching from it. It has an awesome matte black color and stays on no matter what even when i go to concerts (not even a smudge ) id reccomend this to anyone [:

on 12/21/2012 2:29:00 AM

so runny. took forever to dry. the colour was not opaque... Worst liquid liner EVER

on 11/29/2012 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

There are a lot of mixed reviews about this liner and after reading through most of them, one can only conclude that it's a bit like Marmite. You either love it or hate it. I personally love this and it's everything I've been looking for in a dark liquid liner. I bought the Carbon Black colour and managed a perfect thin to thicker line with a bit of a wing tip on the first go. I love the matte black as well. Gorgeous!

on 11/20/2012 9:59:00 PM

I might be bias because I've never used HE eyeliners but I love this. I don't have any problem with the applicator... Practice makes perfect. I will continue to repurchase because for the price, it's a great quality IMO.

on 11/11/2012 5:24:00 PM

~ HUGE TIP ~
Of course you've already read the other reviews and if youve already bought this and realized you don't like it, I promise I can help you!
Yes, this eyeliner can take a bit to dry and people say it doesnt go on right at all. But, it has a bold color when applied right, and after buying this and realizing I didn't like it, I found a solution.
Cut the felt tip on the eyeliner applicator! The applicator it comes with is TERRIBLE and cant make a winged eyeliner or a straight line worth crap!! But if you rinse off the applicator, take a pair of nail scissors and trim it carefully until the felt tip is much thinner, this eyeliner is actually amazing and makes a bold colored, thin or thick, perfect line! I strongly suggest you try this because it turned a 2 star eyeliner into a 4.5 star eyeliner!!

on 8/23/2012 12:12:00 PM

This goes on Matte with no shine, great for liquid. Matte liquid eyeliner is hard to find. You have to get used to the applicator and learn to apply it properly, once you have mastered the hard type of applicator it wears all day and is dark black matte look. I apply their self advancing pencil eyeliner a line above this and smudge it up for a very dark and smokey look. Nice bold liner.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I purchased this product, because my earlier liquid eyeliner L'Oreal lineur intense i can no longer find. I thought it would be a great product! This product is horrible! It goes on very thick and way too watery. A couple of times now it went on too runny and it got into my eye and was very painful along with ruining down my face. Horrible especially for $9.