L'Oreal Telescopic Liquid Eyeliner

2.7

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This eyeliner is adequate. The brush is stiff and kind of fat. I find I prefer a traditional fine brush for a thin, precise line. Ille use this until it's gone but will not repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is by far THE WORST liquid liner I have ever used. The applicator tip would be easy to use if the liquid liner would apply to my lid but for some reason it doesn't adhere or stick to my eyelids when I try to draw a line in one fluid motion. I don't want to waste this product so I've learned to apply it by turning the wand parallel to my eyelids and pressing it against my eyes. I repeat this until I cover the top of my upper lash line and then I let it dry. Then I touch up the bare spots and trust me there are always bare spots that need to be fixed. I can't use this if I know I going to sweat or go to the gym since any moisture will make this liner smear or smudge on my upper lid. This liner is absolutely horrible and I would never buy or recommend it even to my worst enemy.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Runny, took forever to dry, burned the inner corners of my eyes, and flaked. Awful.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

If you find yourself in an emergency, and all fails apply this eyeliner.
Pros: none.
Cons: transparent color, applicator is sponge material, will flake, and you will look like if you belong in a heavy metal band because of the brush.

This is the go-to liquid liner I use. I like the felt tip and how long it lasts. I like to wear a cat eye on my top lashes and I like the way it creates a smooth fluid line. I've tried liquid "pens" but it's never the same and it drys out within a few days. The only things I would say is that after a while the tip does start to get worn out and doesn't create a thin wing anymore so after the first few weeks I start using a thinner liquid liner that I bought at icing and if you're not used to drawing on liquid liner then you probably shouldn't start with this product at first as it can get messy if you don't know what you're doing.

Im really surprised by the negative comments. This is my HG liquid eyeliner and has been for a few years. I love the applicator! Ive always had a hard time using liquid eyeliner because of the flimsy applicator brush. This one has a stiff angled felt brush that makes it so easy to control! I get perfect thin line with a thicker winged tip. It has great stay power and looks great all day. Finishes in a nice dark matte black color and washes off easily with makeup remover. I will probably buy a few tubes of this incase they decide to discontinue because I am yet to find a better, more user friendly liner!!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

this eyeliner is awesome ive tried a bunch of liquids an this is the best ,ive been buying it for 4 years now and im not planning on switching from it. It has an awesome matte black color and stays on no matter what even when i go to concerts (not even a smudge ) id reccomend this to anyone [:

so runny. took forever to dry. the colour was not opaque... Worst liquid liner EVER

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

There are a lot of mixed reviews about this liner and after reading through most of them, one can only conclude that it's a bit like Marmite. You either love it or hate it. I personally love this and it's everything I've been looking for in a dark liquid liner. I bought the Carbon Black colour and managed a perfect thin to thicker line with a bit of a wing tip on the first go. I love the matte black as well. Gorgeous!

I might be bias because I've never used HE eyeliners but I love this. I don't have any problem with the applicator... Practice makes perfect. I will continue to repurchase because for the price, it's a great quality IMO.