Batiste Dry Shampoo

4.3

Butane, Isobutane, Rice Starch, Propane, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzly Benzoate, Distearyldimonium chloride

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I love Batiste shampoo! I've tried others before and I can say this is marginally better - my thin/fine hair looks more voluminous and it helps when my brown roots are looking more apparent. I have the Blush scent (very fresh and floral) and the "wild" one (smells sweet/sugary) I will say that the nozzle seems to be pretty powerful at blasting this stuff in to your roots, but as I've gotten like halfway thru the bottle it hasn't had quite the same effect, but still takes care of the grease.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I get oily at my roots but I have dry ends. I bought the cherry scent and so far it has helped with the oiliness I get and also extends the days between shampooing. When worked into the hair well and massaged in, it leaves no tell-tell white residue. It gives some volume too. A can will get used up pretty quickly however and the results are short-lived. I only get a couple of hours before I have to spray my roots again. Not a big deal for me. I would rebuy if on sale.

Love it.. I have oily hair .. Usually was everyday or second day.. Now I can go 4 day!! Love the scent and volume.

I heard people rave about Batiste, so I've purchased it a few times here and there. I just cannot get it to work for me. I feel like I have to spray so so so much on to get the powder in my hair and the can is so small that it doesn't last me 2 weeks because of this. The smell is nice and the effects it eventually gives me are fine, but it's just not worth it for such a tiny can when you gotta pack it on.

This product is 'ok' for me. I know it works wonders for some ladies out there unfortunately for me.... it's just 'ok'. It lasts for maybe around 2 hours then the shininess/oiliness peaks through. But it's good if you are running late or lazy to have a shower... just spritz some of the dry shampoo and you're ready to go. I won't buy this again though..

Dry shampoos are a lifesaver for girls with oily roots and dry ends like mine. I've found that Batiste works as good as any other dry shampoo at a fraction of the others' price. I've been using this brand for about 3 years now and I can say that it's my favourite. I usually go for the cherry scent or the blush. If you shake it well before using it, it doesn't leave white residue on your hair, which most others do, no matter how much you shake them. It also gives a bit of volume so if your hair is dull and flat, go for it! You'll need to massage it into your hair and you'll see your hair magically puffing up a little. It works really well!

This stuff was a lifesaver when my hair was bright red. I use the cherry scent which I don't love, but it's ok. My boyfriend really likes the scent, so that's a plus! It doesn't leave a white cast in your hair as long as you shake it thoroughly before spraying it. I have very dark hair and have never had an issue with it showing.

You'll want to wash your hands before applying this so you don't get oil from your fingers all over your hair, which defeats the purpose of using this! You want to shake the can thoroughly, spray it on the roots, scrub your head with your fingers as if you were shampooing in the shower, then finally brush your hair.

It absorbs the excess oil and gives a bit of volume. I have normal hair (not too dry, not too oily) and I usually use this 2 days after washing my hair. The day after I wash it usually doesn't need anything. It gets a bit greasy 2 days after and then I use this. However, if I use it 3 days after washing it doesn't absorb enough oil and my hair still looks dirty. Also you can only use this for one day. If you try to use it 2 days in a row it just doesn't work as well. Your mileage may vary, of course.

Overall, I'm very happy with this product. Dry shampoo is something everyone should have in their stash, and this one works great and is reasonably priced. I have purchased it 4 times and will continue to purchase it.

the best dry shampoo i ever tryed!!! it has so nice smell!!! it takes the oily.from my hair!!! Well done!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Best of its kind, especially for the price. Most spray, dry shampoos have worked the same for me, and this one is cheaper, has cuter packaging, and nice, sublte scents compared to the rest. I had a mini, travel size and it lasted me awhile too. Residue is easily brushed out on brunette hair, and then there is no white cast left.
My hair - medium brown, long, med thick strands but lots of hair, wavy and a bit dry from processing, only wash 2-3x a week. I use this and/or tresemme foam inbetween washings, and if really oily, then all nighter styling powder.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great, one of the best and really inexpensive.

Video Reviews & Tutorials