Stila Convertible Eye Color

3.9

I was sceptical based on the MUA reviews, but an ULTA SA talked me into trying it. I gotta say, I'm liking this product a lot. The liner alone is smudgey, but smokes out nicely and I set the line with the enclosed powder... beautiful, portable and easy to use. The look held up fine through the day (I use UD Primer Potion) and when I wore the black smokey look out dancing - I stayed fresh looking despite working up a good sweat. I'm going to pick up a pretty bronze shade on Friday in addition to the black and plum I already sprung for.

I got this color in "Onyx" as part of the "Best of Stila Kit" at Ulta.

Pros: cute, convenient packaging, nice eyeshadow, cool smudger

cons: staying power sucks..

the only way i would buy this again is if I got another color- like a pink eyeshadow with purple liner. I got this becuause of the black color, however, the staying power is horrible and fades away (at least on my waterline) within a couple hours.

Definatley not worth the $20 or so.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My favorite color of this is teak. I use the eyeliner and used to use the smudge stick on the other end, but since I've gotten my Sephora Smudge Brush I find that works much better. I do use the eye color part but not on my eyes. I actually use that part for my eyebrows.

I've also got the berry version of this and it's nice, but I only use the eyeliner part of that color. So it's a little too expensive for just the eyeliner part, since I don't use the eye color part.

It goes on really nice and smooth, so it"s worth a bit for that reason. But if you're only using one part of it, it's really not worth buying. Once I run out of it I most likely not be buying a replacement.

I have this in stone and I really can't fault it too much.

The colour is perfect - it's a brownish colour but with maybe a bit of purple?? It's such a unique but gorgeous neutral for everyday and it brings my hazel eyes out so nicely.

I love the fact this has a pointed but soft smudger on it - it's lovely and very effective, the liner is soft and pigmented and I adore it, it never drags or gives me any problems.
The eyeshadow is shimmery and very beautiful - i have had creasing issues but that's not a huge problem as i don't use too much anymore.

The best thing about this product is that it's really fast!! my eyes are done so quick in the mornings and it's brilliant!! I feel made up in a matter of minutes and my eyes are my biggest priority.

I do have some gripes for which i've taken a lipstick off.

1. The price - 15 is too expensive!!
2. The packaging - again for the price they could have spiced it up a bit
3. The amount you get - again related to the price!!

Overall for what this product gives you in terms of speed and quality i will rebuy and buy other colours but i think they should put the price down. I think 12 would be a very reasonable price for this.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this eyeliner since high school (I'm 24 now so it's been a while) and I love how it glides on effortlessly and doesn't irritate my eye (I have sensitive skin). They dropped the price from $20 to $18 a while back but now it's back up to $20.

I don't use the eyeshadow much, but when I do, it works alright. Don't use the smudger at all, so this 3 in 1 product isn't really what attracts me to buy this over and over again.

I have it in indigo and onyx, and it does the trick.

This is a very convenient product, liner on one end, smudger on the other. Powder eyeshadow in the middle with a nice pointed applicator to really get into the crease. The eyeshadow is very soft & can blend easily with your fingertips. Too bad it's so shiny. It won't work for anyone with fine lines, if you don't have fine lines, give it a try. I got stone which is a purply taupe, very pretty but too much shine for me.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I really like convenient products and I love that these are just that. I have Forest, Port, Slate, and Stone and I adore them all. These have an eyeliner and a smudger in them, but the best part is the eyeshadows! They have a little spring-loaded part that comes out and always has the perfect amount of shadow on it. The colors are complimentary. For instance Port has a dark purple liner and light beigeish lavender shadow. Will rebuy. I just cannot live without this product.

i have this in teak, and i love how the eyeliner and shadow work so well together. i agree with other reviewers about the lasting power of the shadow and liner - ON THE TOP LID! lining my lower lid with it was a disaster as i ended up with eyeliner way past my bottom lash line, and it didn't look good.

so i think for future use i'd use the liner + shadow combination again and again but use a different liner for my bottom lash line.

it's great and handy, perfect for the morning rush but i'd think twice when buying such a small amount of product for that price.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I think this product is great! I always apply a dark shadow over my eyeliner to set it and this product has a matching shadow built in. I got this in Ivy, a dark army green shade. There is also a smudging tool on one end which is helpful. I know a few people have complained that the eyeliner smudges: try setting it with the eyeshadow and it should last longer. Great product. I'm sure I'll be buying it again in other colors.

This is a great liner/shadow set. The liner is so smooth and the smudge tool is great for a smokey eye effect. The shadow is a lovely color and complimentary to the liner. Would buy again in another color!

Top Rated Eye Shadow