July 26, 2014 | 1098 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Well Dressed

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by kmc93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I've never been a huge fan of blush in general but there's something different about Well Dressed, I'm even tempted to call it my HG. I'm super fair with cool undertones and a big problem with redness. Most blushes seem either undo all my work in downplaying my facial redness or look super unnatural, no matter the brush or formula. Well Dressed the a cooler-toned pale pink that I'd been searching for- it warms up my face without adding a ton of bright pigment. It's quite sheer but buildable. I would really encourage any fair-skinned ladies to give it a go- especially if you're a bit self-conscious of redness. It really is a beautiful product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 9:30:00 AM More reviews by ssroba085

Cool blue-pink shade of blush. Natural, soft finish- highly flattering on cool blondes with pale skin tones. My everyday blush

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Kbeasle1

This is my most reached for blush. I love it on my fair complexion. It looks natural, yet really brightens up my face. It is not shimmery, but it does have a sheen to it which I find very flattering. It does apply sheer, so you do have to work to build up the color. I usually use a stippling brush to apply because I feel that it picks up the product better than my other blush brushes. My only complaint is that I wish it was longer wearing. Even with a primer it only seems to last about 5 hours, but I also have oily skin so this may not be an issue for someone with drier skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2013 4:28:00 AM More reviews by Jazzodiamond

I absolutely love this blusher. I guess it would depend on your skin tone (I have dark hair and fairly olive skin), but I love this on my cheeks. You can build it up too as its not too heavy! I have tried to go back to some of my more red mac blushers since using it and it makes me realise how lovely this one is!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by marmaladecat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Lovely blush :) 'Well Dressed' is a cool-toned, bubble-gum pink with a slight shimmer. It gives my fair skin a subtle, natural-looking flush, discreet and pretty.

The blush is compacted very solidly so there's no loose powder fall-out and the pot is very sturdy, so ideal for carrying around.

Yes to a re-purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by micky887

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush it shows up well on my skin and I'm a nc15-20 it has a subtle sheen it's a blue toned pink like pink swoon but slightly darker it blends well but does need touch ups throughout the day

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by wendycoco

UPDATE: Im still sad over the colour payoff of this blush however I find if I apply over a darker pink blush it comes off more true to the colour it looks in the pan.
This colour is soooo pretty in the pan but barely shows up on my fair skin (nw15 to nw 20). So sad I was so excited about this blush :(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2013 11:46:00 AM More reviews by makeupstuffs

This is the second time I have purchased this blush so thought it's worth a review. I normally wear peach blushes but sometimes they can look a bit too orange on me. I was first scared to try this because it is pink and didn't want to look like a barbie doll as I am also dirty blonde. I was also scared to try it because of the satin finish because I am very oily. This has great staying power. The colour is gorgeous as my skin is a bit yellowy in tone it doesn't look too pink on me just a gorgeous natural blushing colour. This shows up on me very well i am mac NC15/20 and Chanel B20 and YSL 4 Sand. It isn't glittery on or too powdery. Worth a try looks much better on then in the pan.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/16/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by Alicepalace88

I am incredibly fair (NW10) and this blush is pretty and very subtle on my skin. It had fairly good staying power but I do find that I need to apply quite a bit in order to get a good colour pay off. I think this product is lovely but not a HG as it doesn't add a particular wow factor and I don't think that it is worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by melllm

I like this when my skin is on the fairer side, usually in the winter months (around nc20-25). A very subtle cool toned pink that looks pretty and natural. I can see that this would really only work for fairer ladies. When my skin is around an nc30 in the summer this just doesn't have the same effect. But other than that this is a lovely color if you can wear it.