April 16, 2014 | 979 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - Masterpiece Max

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2013 5:34:00 AM More reviews by mayyami

I like this better than 2000 calorie. Good lengthening mascara, doesn't hold the curl of my asian lashes very well though but still one of the better ones. No smudges or flakes. A very natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2013 8:42:00 PM More reviews by lilangelhana

My all time favourite mascara... And I have tried hundreds!! Good steady brush, thick bristles, creates length and volume and still keeps your lashes separate, I'm always trying different mascaras and never fail to go back to this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2012 9:27:00 PM More reviews by decoydream

I'm a firm believer in Max Factor mascaras- you really can't go wrong. They all provide the standard of black mascara that doesn't flake or give you raccoon eyes, gives you definition/length/volume and holds a decent curl.

This one, in my experience at least, is particularly good at defining and separating lashes. It's my current go to mascara for daily use. Personally, my favourite out of all the MF I've tried is still probably the false lash effect but this one is pretty fantastic too!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 9:20:00 AM More reviews by ellieev

My favourite mascara ever - and I have tried many. Gives lenght, fullness and separates the lashes beautifully! Definately would buy again..and again..and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2012 6:40:00 AM More reviews by Kaleido

This is a really good product and I like it; it doesn't lump up the lashes and it stays on all day and makes my lashes longer (though I don't have short lashes to begin with). It doesn't really break the lashes and it isn't removed by water alone (which is good).
The packaging is very "Max Factor" with gold and black and I would recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 1:08:00 PM More reviews by jinglingjambo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara! Definitely HG, finally!

I have used way too many mascaras over the years and chucked away so much money on pricey ones that I didn't like. My eyelashes are long, which is nice, but poker straight. I use an eyelash curler every day and they still end up straight after a few hours but this mascara does a great job of holding curl and I love that it gives great separation because of the plastic brush. It is quite a wet formula but it sets quickly and doesn't get all over your eyelids in the process. I originally tried the Masterpiece mascara and it was ok, I was fine using it whilst looking for something else but the Masterpiece Max is amazing. I've recommended it to friends who have bought it and it is now their HG too. For 10, it's really worth a shot! If you're thinking of trying the dreadful Benefit They're Real... Please, try this first!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by AlvaSofia

Ok, wow. I've stuck to my Loreal Telescopic for so many years, thinking it was the best for my lashes, well I was wrong. This mascara just makes my lashes super long and separated, it makes putting on mascara a pleasure! It also stays on your lashes the entire day - a huge plus. I love it and it's definitely my new favourite!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2012 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Ancatje

I love this mascara!
Great brush, tapered towards the end, with silicone-y bristles that are quite short but not so short that they don't grab your lashes. It's a good medium length and quite slim, so it's easy to work with and get all the lashes. Works well for bottom lashes too.
I find that it both lenghtens and volumises my lashes, holds a curl rather well, doesn't clump or smudge and looks very black (I use the colour Black). Perfect!
I also like the formulation, it's not too wet but not so dry that it makes your lashes hard. It just leaves them still looking natural and supple.
The only downside perhaps is that it's quite stubborn to get off. With this, I aways use one of those dual oil-based makeup removers and hold the cotton pad on my eye for a few seconds first, then it comes off easier.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2012 3:40:00 PM More reviews by marielnoyb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

My favourite affordable mascara. I have naturally long lashes (sorry) so I do not need to lengthen my lashes, I am just looking for more definition. This mascara does a perfect job. It really separates my lashes, makes them look fuller, and gives them the perfect colour (I use blackbrown).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2012 7:27:00 AM More reviews by Victoriajane89

I am still on a search for the mascara that lengthens, volumes and thickens lashes (wishfall thinking i know), however this mascara is quite good. It doesn't give you that dramatic look, but does lengthen and you can build up about 2/3 coats without the lashes clumping. Would buy again!