November 28, 2014 | 1475 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - Masterpiece Max

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2013 3:54:00 AM More reviews by CarlyJaneB

I currently have a test tube size of this product. It sat in my bag for a month untouched and unloved but as soon as I finally got around to using it I was really impressed. It doesn't make my lashes appear any thicker but gives a good even coverage and makes them look really long. I have blonde straight eyebrows and I manage to cover my all my lashes without having little blonde patches peeking through and when I curl my lashes it holds the curl in pretty much all day. Most mascaras are too heavy and pull the curl down after a matter of hours. The only downside is I'm pretty heavy handed with my wand and its easy to get dots of the product on the eyelid. However, it's easy enough to clear up after. I'll definitely be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 10:16:00 AM More reviews by MonikaAlley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

absolutely the best mascara I've ever had, used Chanel and Lancome before, but none of those were this effective as Masterpiece. Adds great volume and length, all eyes can need!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 2:14:00 AM More reviews by roestarr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have used this mascara for ten years now and consider myself a perfectionist to almost a fault - enough said?? Amazing mascara. Crisp clean eye lashes but every strand is coated. A must for the most fussiest of make up users!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by redwatch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Best mascara I've found - better than the likes of any Lancome, Clinique or Estee Lauder mascara I've tried and much cheaper too! It is the perfect balance between volume and length without getting clumpy. Definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by leekileek

I've honestly tried almost every mascara out there and this is certainly one of the best!
I use it with the dior primer mascara and curl my eyelash too- my lashes look 100% false and grand!!! it doesn't clump, you can build up layers without any spiderweb appearance. Also- it stays in place all day and the wand is great- it has no build-up and it reaches every lash. Lastly- it is good from the moment you open it till it runs out(some mascaras are really liquid to start with and after a while they get better where others are ok to start with and then they turn into a gooey mess)
SO definitely i'll buy it again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 10:22:00 AM More reviews by Pink02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great mascara!! Lengthens my eyelashes perfectly and does not clump. This mascara does not flake or smudge. It also isn't too expensive. I will definitely be buying this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2013 5:34:00 AM More reviews by mayyami

I like this better than 2000 calorie. Good lengthening mascara, doesn't hold the curl of my asian lashes very well though but still one of the better ones. No smudges or flakes. A very natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2013 8:42:00 PM More reviews by lilangelhana

My all time favourite mascara... And I have tried hundreds!! Good steady brush, thick bristles, creates length and volume and still keeps your lashes separate, I'm always trying different mascaras and never fail to go back to this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2012 9:27:00 PM More reviews by decoydream

I'm a firm believer in Max Factor mascaras- you really can't go wrong. They all provide the standard of black mascara that doesn't flake or give you raccoon eyes, gives you definition/length/volume and holds a decent curl.

This one, in my experience at least, is particularly good at defining and separating lashes. It's my current go to mascara for daily use. Personally, my favourite out of all the MF I've tried is still probably the false lash effect but this one is pretty fantastic too!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 9:20:00 AM More reviews by ellieev

My favourite mascara ever - and I have tried many. Gives lenght, fullness and separates the lashes beautifully! Definately would buy again..and again..and again.