December 22, 2014 | 1836 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - Masterpiece Max

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 7/9/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by SwedishKitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried this over a year ago, but I haven't written a review yet so I thought I would do it today.

I didn't like it, because my eyes started to tear up by this mascara. But I still wanted to keep going with it, I heard so much positive things about this mascara. I can tell you - it gives you really nice length and volume but it's clumpy and looks spidery. I tried too comb it out but it feels like the formula never dries so I just stood there for minutes trying to make it look okay. After a long time it finally looked okay so I went outdoors for a while. It looked awful a few minutes later, it smudged so badly.

Pro's:
-It's cheap
-The brush is actually okay
-Gives length and volume
-Easy to wash off

Con':
-I was allergic to it, so people with sensitive eyes, BEWARE!
-Smudged
-Spidery look
-Clumps

Sorry for my English, I'm Swedish.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 4:51:00 PM More reviews by mystar456

hello to my new HG! i normally used to buy more expensive mascaras like helena rubinstein drama queen ,lancome hypnose,giorgio armani eyes to kill or dior iconic.But after reading a hole bunch of good reviews i thought i might give masterpiece max a try.so i bought it yesterday and tried it this morning.what can i say about this?i am amazed. it seperates and lenghts my lashes like no other mascara and adds a quite good amount of volume-it also holds a curl. my asian lashes look like falsies.happy that i bought this one and hey only 10 bucks,that's pretty cheap for a HG mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2013 3:54:00 AM More reviews by CarlyJaneB

I currently have a test tube size of this product. It sat in my bag for a month untouched and unloved but as soon as I finally got around to using it I was really impressed. It doesn't make my lashes appear any thicker but gives a good even coverage and makes them look really long. I have blonde straight eyebrows and I manage to cover my all my lashes without having little blonde patches peeking through and when I curl my lashes it holds the curl in pretty much all day. Most mascaras are too heavy and pull the curl down after a matter of hours. The only downside is I'm pretty heavy handed with my wand and its easy to get dots of the product on the eyelid. However, it's easy enough to clear up after. I'll definitely be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 10:16:00 AM More reviews by MonikaAlley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

absolutely the best mascara I've ever had, used Chanel and Lancome before, but none of those were this effective as Masterpiece. Adds great volume and length, all eyes can need!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 2:14:00 AM More reviews by roestarr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have used this mascara for ten years now and consider myself a perfectionist to almost a fault - enough said?? Amazing mascara. Crisp clean eye lashes but every strand is coated. A must for the most fussiest of make up users!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by redwatch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Best mascara I've found - better than the likes of any Lancome, Clinique or Estee Lauder mascara I've tried and much cheaper too! It is the perfect balance between volume and length without getting clumpy. Definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by leekileek

I've honestly tried almost every mascara out there and this is certainly one of the best!
I use it with the dior primer mascara and curl my eyelash too- my lashes look 100% false and grand!!! it doesn't clump, you can build up layers without any spiderweb appearance. Also- it stays in place all day and the wand is great- it has no build-up and it reaches every lash. Lastly- it is good from the moment you open it till it runs out(some mascaras are really liquid to start with and after a while they get better where others are ok to start with and then they turn into a gooey mess)
SO definitely i'll buy it again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 10:22:00 AM More reviews by Pink02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great mascara!! Lengthens my eyelashes perfectly and does not clump. This mascara does not flake or smudge. It also isn't too expensive. I will definitely be buying this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2013 5:34:00 AM More reviews by mayyami

I like this better than 2000 calorie. Good lengthening mascara, doesn't hold the curl of my asian lashes very well though but still one of the better ones. No smudges or flakes. A very natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2013 8:42:00 PM More reviews by lilangelhana

My all time favourite mascara... And I have tried hundreds!! Good steady brush, thick bristles, creates length and volume and still keeps your lashes separate, I'm always trying different mascaras and never fail to go back to this one.