December 18, 2014 | 1725 users online

Conditioner - Davines - Nounou

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2009 12:09:00 PM More reviews by MaddyLanechange

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

THE conditioner! So nourishing and replenishing. Love it. THE only one I use. I have blonde highlights and my hair is thick but fine. Leaves my hair feeling silky and soft. Definitely worth trying!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2009 3:03:00 PM More reviews by blondeambitioned

$21 for this tiny tub of conditioner is crazy. But slather this through your hair, leave on for 10 minutes or so and your hair comes out buttery soft and shiny. The scent is a bit herbal, not unpleasant, and certainly not like green curry (?). I want to say I wouldn't purchase again because of the price, but the results are definitely worth it. Somewhere, my wallet is quietly weeping.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2009 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Ronbong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried most of Davines (and many other brands) conditioners but Davines Love Smooth is always the best one in wotever weather. Nounou and other lines are just ok.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2009 1:27:00 AM More reviews by waterbaby241

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I never thought I'd find a product that makes my chlorine & highlight damaged mid length wavy hair feel like silk and have a glossy shine, but I did. But here's the magic ticket: After I wash & condition my hair with NouNou, I ALWAYS put Davines MOMO Moisturizing Anti-Frizz Fluid on after I take the towel off. It smells fresh and light, and helps my round brush glide through my hair as I blow dry it to make it straight. As for the Mask, I use it once a month & leave it in my hair for almost an hour, then use the conditioner after I rinse the Mask off. I've been a hair conditioner junkie forever, in search of my dream to have shiny smooth hair. I finally found it. The conditioner tub design is the only thing I don't like. I wonder if they'd change it if enough consumers complained to the company. Hmmmm... shall we start a campaign?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2008 9:49:00 AM More reviews by MavenMel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall I love how this conditioner makes my hair feel. I have lots of fine curly hair and I colour it. This is very gentle on both my colour and my hair. It smoothes and gives tons of moisture without weighing down my hair. My hair is definitely less frizzy when I use this conditioner. There are only 2 things I don't like. I'm not crazy about the smell, I wish it smelled like the Nounou shampoo. The tub package sucks, its easy to get water in the tub when using in the shower. The product is pretty thick, it would probably work in a squeeze tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2008 11:57:00 PM More reviews by brightside

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this. Leaves my thick, dry and course hair feeling like buttah....

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2008 8:18:00 PM More reviews by shinobucat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This review is for the Nou Nou pak.

I really didn't want to like this. The tub style packaging seemed inconvenient, but it hasn't been to awkward and I figure this way I will definitely be able to get all of the product out. The smell is okay, not great, but not bad. It has olive butter in it and to me, that's exactly what it smells like.
I paid $25 for this at my salon.

I've been using the Nou Nou pak for about a month as a daily conditioner. Once I week I use it as a mask, leaving it on for an hour or so with my head wrapped. My hair is softer and smoother than it's been in years. I love the Nou Nou pak and will repurchase.

Edited to add: More than a year and a half later, this is still a favorite. I'm on my third tub. My hairdresser has commented on the improvement of my hair since I started using the Nou Nou Pak. I wash with the Davines Vitamin C Active shampoo and condition with the Nou Nou Pak every-other-wash. On the days that I don't use this combo, I use the Davines Yogurt & Museli Stress Shampoo & Conditioner. My only gripe is that I wish it was easier to find. The only place I know to purchase it in my town is at my salon.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2008 2:03:00 PM More reviews by katsnyder8

First off...to GlitzyGlam- I find it funny that you get annoyed by the fact that no one has clarified whether or not their review is for the mask or the conditioner....shouldn't your review for the mask be under "Treatments"? I'm just sayin'! ;)

This review is for the CONDITIONER (just to clarify). Love, love, love this conditioner. I've only used it twice, but so far I have absolutely no complaints...and I actually like the smell. I'm going to switch off with another conditioner (any suggestions?) because my hair often gets too "used to" a product if that makes any sense. I'll give an update after a month or so.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2008 1:45:00 PM More reviews by a40sgal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After bleaching my hair to blond I needed something to help put some moisture back in. Even after cutting half the length off my hair it was still wrecked :-( I ordered this conditioner and was nervous that the smell was going to drive me crazy after reading the other reviews but was pleasantly surprised that it is NOT heavily fragranced. I think it smells like Aveda's products (earthy, musk-ish) and doesn't seem to linger after it is rinsed off the hair. Overall I will buy this again because it is really helping my hair and it doesn't weigh down my fine hair. I don't know how often it is recommended to use this product but so far I have used it once a week and am getting great results from it. I can see a difference when I don't use it so to me I think this is great!!! I think the price is decent ($16) but as mentioned previous the packaging could be improved. I may transfer it to something else or just leave as is since I am frequently using it. Thanks to all the reviewers on MUA because if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have known about this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2008 7:21:00 PM More reviews by kellis155

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use NouNou Shampoo and the Conditioner. I've used them for about six months now. I love the products and have bought several bottles of each. When I initially started using them, I could definitely see a difference in the lack of dryness of my ends before a haircut (I wait and go about once every 4 months). Will continue to rebuy.

I deducted a lippie because it is more expensive ($16 for shampoo and $20 plus for the conditioner. But Longs and Target have started carrying the brand, which makes it convenient.) The packaging on the conditioner does leave something to be desired, as others have complained. I think the tub also makes the product dry out faster. I always get better results on a brand new tub, than the tail end of an old one.

I have also tried the mask and got similar results. I don't think I'd switch to it, but may use on an occasional basis.