Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

4.1

WATER, PETROLATUM, GLYCERIN, STEARIC ACID, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, GLYCOL STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROXYETHYL UREA, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE, STEARAMIDE AMP, TRIETHANOLAMINE, METHYLPARABEN, DMDM HYDANTOIN, DISODIUM EDTA, CARAMEL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE.

on 9/30/2013 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I am a lotion junkie. I love The Body Shop, I love smelling like a giant peach, or lemon, or puff pastry. I'm also the type to forgo perfume in the winter time just to apply some thick lotion onto myself.

However, I also hate lotions for the day that are so heavily scented that I can't wear it anywhere else but to bed. I don't like thick, greasy, and gloopy lotions that stick to my leather furniture and never fully absorb into the skin. I only wear heavy lotions to bed for maximum absorption, but anything that lingers on my skin when there's daylight is a no-no.

This lotion is reasonably priced at 5 bucks in Walmart. It smells divine, like an adult chocolate scent and isn't overpowering after 5 minutes unless you're right next to me. (My dogs and husband go crazy when they smell this on me...the dogs lick like it's food...ew). I don't like a lot of drugstore lotions that smell rather medicinal or nondescript. For how big it is, I don't know if I would ever use it up since I switch my lotions up rather quickly, but it's a good bathroom staple for the roommate and husband. I also like how it's very lightly scented and won't compete with my perfumes. Needless to say it's moisturizing and keeps my dry legs/arms shiny and soft.

The only downside is the awful pump and tacky bottle, but that's okay. Not everything can come in a cute little tub.

on 9/26/2013 3:38:00 AM

Smells good, the bottle has lasted me ages! Leaves my skin soft and smooth. Absorbs really quickly. Overall it's really lovely and I will always use it

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is my third bottle which says it all.The thing that drew me in was the scent it smells sweet and light has cocoa butter so moisturizes very well.Glides on smoothly gets absorbed fairly quickly with no greasy residue left.Everything a body moisturizer should be.Another one with a sweet smell that I like and I'm a sucker for anything sweet scented is the Jergens original scent.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

buy a small size from indonesia and regret to do that...because I should buy family size!!! smells great, rich moisture even for my sensitive skin. feels like it coat my skin with super thin layer of moisture, hard to find in my country (Thailand) and I just wish they'll sell here one day.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

My skin absorbs this lotion so quickly ! Huge surprise ! It really moisture the skin well and has no greasy/heavy feel. plus the smell is so yummy I love it

on 8/1/2013 2:14:00 AM

Smells great, the fact that it has cocoa butter makes it more convincing that it'll moisturize your skin...which, it does! Not greasy at all.

on 6/28/2013 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm super fussy When it comes to body lotions. I have so many in my cupboard that I have bought used once then never again. I researched this one thoroughly before purchasing and all of the positive posts and YouTube clips are so spot on.

This feels and smells amazing on my skin. I apply after each shower ( so twice a day) I will def repurchase. The lotion, scent, packaging, price are all fantastic!

on 6/26/2013 4:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this product! It smells AMAZING and works! The only bad thing I have to say about it is that it leaves a slight oily residue, but that's not a big deal to me because I apply it before going to bed. For the price, packaging and quality, I would definitely repurchase!

on 6/17/2013 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Lovely, and moisturizing for a very good price. This lotion leaves my skin feeling soft, smelling good (like cocoa butter), and supple. Can't ask for more! I would definitely buy it again :)

well I had a good expectation when I bought this stuff as I heared
some good reviews , but unfortunatly I did not found the moisturizing
effect I wanted , also it smells like some medicine no cocoa butter
smell on it . the only good thing is it has a light non greasy
formula which is good for summer so I guess it will work better with someone with an oily skin

Top Rated Vaseline Products