November 24, 2014 | 1992 users online

Liquid - Cargo - Liquid Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2010 1:42:00 PM More reviews by KittyGlitter85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have oily skin, and was looking for a medium coverage foundation. I had tried Clinique superfit and loved the formulation, but the colors are ridiculous. I am fair skinned and the colors in my range were either red or orange.

The girl at Sephora suggested the Cargo foundation in #30 to me, she said it had the closest amount of properties to SuperFit, but it actually matched my light skin.

I tried the sample she gave me and just went back to buy it today. It matches my skin exactly which is really difficult, and so far it is staying put and covering what I need it to cover.

As far as the price, it is nearly $40, but it looks like it will last me for about 6 months, so worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2009 10:45:00 PM More reviews by lips_s4

I love this foundation! It's one of the few that work with my complexion. It's very lightweight so I don't feel like I'm wearing makeup and it stays on all day. My complexion is warm and has yellow tones in it and I find that most foundations tend to have more gray tones and this one matches my skin. I would definately but it again, as I have been doing. It's $32 here (Canada) but I think it's worth it's price. The packaging is really interesting. I like how it isn't in a bottle.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2009 8:50:00 PM More reviews by makeupjnky20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i ask'd for a full coverage great foundation @ sephora n this was suggested...the counter girl pick'd out a color for me n when i got home n stuck it all over my face, it was way too orange! the texture was definitely really lightweight which i liked, but even with a primer it was just way too matte 4 me n not a full coverage! i guess it works if you don't really wear a foundation or your 1st foundation purchase...so i ended up with smashbox high definition...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2009 5:45:00 PM More reviews by Jany

This is an excellent foundation. It gives a medium matte coverage but lets your skin glow and doesn't look mask like. It comes out great in photos as well. I find with a dusting of powder this stays matte for a few hours. The colour F20 matches my fair yellow toned skin perfectly. Hasn't caused any breakouts so far. I'm going to stock up and buy some more as they are discontinuing the whole cargo line in Aust (oh no!!) so they are having a 70% off sale at the moment.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2009 1:14:00 PM More reviews by Jarktg

This is the best foundation I have ever used!

I need a foundation that will solve several skin problems:
1. I have 'aging' skin.
2. I also have combination, sensitive skin that can breakout.

Cargo foundation is the ONLY foundation that provides a natural, dewy coverage, which makes my skin glow ... but never causes breakouts.

My skin is far from perfect, yet I find it provides enough coverage without looking 'mask-like."
My skin is light, and I find F-30 to be the perfect shade.

In search of the Holy Grail of foundations, I have purchased almost every brand... including every Chanel formula (yes, even including the new Lift Lumiere), Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown, etc, etc.
...but NOTHING works as well as Cargo's oil-free foundation.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2009 7:14:00 PM More reviews by sweetiemudd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this for about two years now. It is my HG. This product never breaks me out and always gives a nice finish. The coverage is buildable. I can apply it very sheerly so it almost looks like a tinted moisturizer, or apply it a bit heavier to get medium coverage. It's a beautiful foundation and I love that it's oil-free but still very moisturizing. It's the only foundation that works perfectly with my sensitive/combo skin. It blends beautifully into my skin and the colors are gorgeous...I'm F40. A tube lasts me about six months. I will always keep this in my make-up bag!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2008 3:22:00 PM More reviews by maureen2

I love this foundation! I usually wear tinted moisturizer but wore this to a wedding for a more polished look. My face looked flawless. I had no problem finding the right shade and it went on nice and smooth, blending perfectly. It lasted all night through drinking and dancing too! I especially love the packaging b/c the pouch is puncture-proof and contains a ton of product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2008 2:22:00 PM More reviews by halostatic

I am a very, very, very pale girl and this in the F10 shade works great for me. I alternate between this and my yourebel lite and I use this when I want a bit more coverage. For me it works great! I do find that I have to use a translucent powder over it to set it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2008 9:55:00 PM More reviews by LizaLindsey

I love this foundation. Not too matte, not too oily. Buildable coverage. Easily blended. Causes absolutely zero breakouts. The color options are good for lighter tones. I wish the darker shades were prepared more universally. This is my favorite liquid foundation. Cargo is all about form and function and this foundation is the epitome of their philosophy on beauty. I look forward to using this everyday. A swipe of the stippling brush and this foundation brings my skin just on step closer to ideal.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2008 10:57:00 PM More reviews by LindsAllie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

oh my gosh, i love this stuff! after some time of wearing powder foundation (EM), my skin cleared up entirely and i became ready for something to really show it off but not break me out (bad liquid foundation is what got me into the breakout mess to begin with). i was looking for a light to medium coverage foundation that dries to a semi-matte, has ingredients that neither irritate my skin or break me out and that wears well throughout the day. this definitely fits the bill. although it goes on very, very lightly at first, it is easily layerable where i want more coverage. the price is quite reasonable for the amount of product you get, the color match is impeccable. i don't think i've ever been this pleased with a foundation -- highly recommend!