Chapstick Cherry

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/6/2013 5:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I use chapstick everday..all day! my lips tend to get dry quickly and I hate licking my lips. This keeps them soft. I have 2 toned lips so when I wear make up most days ill just wear chapstick instead of lipstick. If I wear lipstick I definitely put this on first. I have one in my purse, my nightstand and my car. I get them from kroger in the 10 for $10 bin. A must have for me!!

on 2/1/2013 5:45:00 PM

As a child, this chapstick has not fail me at all. I love the convience of reaching into my pocket to apply it on when my lips get dry. It immediately smoothes and moisturizes. Plus, the cherry smell is nice.

on 1/17/2013 12:11:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Pros: prevents my lips from getting drier than it is. Soothes chapped lips.
Cons: SPF 4 is too low. Does not have much moisturizing power. Have to reapply every hour or my lips get chapped again. Dislike the flavor.

on 1/12/2013 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I liked this product until I started using a better brand.

on 1/11/2013 9:02:00 PM

i love this! It makes my lips silky smooth and smells amazing! It is also very cheap @ $1-3 at walmart! As for the 'it makes your lips dryer'.. I think it only does that if it is used obsessively, like applying it every 2 seconds, because the chapstick lasts 3-4 hours on my lips, with constant drinking of water or occasionally eating something small. I would repurchase it, when I finish my tubes. The tubes last forever, and this gives you a more matte look, and cherry tint. I prefer the spearmint chapstick or nivea strawberry over this, but it is still a favorite! (:

on 1/5/2013 12:32:00 AM

I hated this because:
The scent was gross.
It burned.
It didn't do anything for my lips, it just sat there.
I hated the taste.
It was a waste of money.
It was nothing to rave about, and nothing I want near my lips or in my handbag.

THE END.

The Good:
It's superr duper cheap
You can get it almost everywhere
It has a slight color
Has somee SPF

The Bad:
Bad taste
Not good for sensitive lips
Burns

The Ugly:
Made me get bumps on my lips. But I do have sensitive lips so that might be one reason. Will not ever repurchase /:

on 11/12/2012 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I cant use cherry chapstick without getting a stinging rash. BOO!

on 10/27/2012 6:02:00 PM

I've tried so many lip balms recently and they all have left my lips dry and cracked. Same goes for plain coconut oil, unfortunately. This has been leading to me getting an urge to pick the hell out of my lips. This is the only lip balm that works for more than 10 minutes. And it smells good. Maybe some chemicals, but oh well, it does the job.

Edit: The color is a little cheap looking. I think I'd prefer it without the color.
Also ingredients are unnatural and I found out Chapstick is 'addictive' - a better product that genuinely works to moisturize lips is Burt's Bees replenishing lip balm, much better!

on 9/9/2012 8:19:00 PM

This is by far my favorite chapstick. After going through all the expensive chapsticks that claim to work wonders, (EOS, Maybelline Baby Lips, etc) WHICH HAVEN'T..I always find myself repurchasing this chapstick. WHY?
1. It actually moisturizes your lips
2. Leaves a matte finish with a slight shine, rather than a sticky overly glossy look.
3. Smells/tastes lovely.
4. Gives a sheer cherry tint adding a healthy glow to your lips.
5. Dirt cheap and simple to use.
6. It has SPF.
7. Need I say more?

Seriously, why are you reading a review on this? Go buy it.

Popular Lip Treatments