La Prairie Cellular Treatment Foundation Powder

4.4

New Ingredients (Rectangular Compact): Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate?Polymethyl Methacrylate?Squalane?Methicone?Glycoproteins, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Beta-Glucan, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Rosa Canina (Dog Rose) Extract, Calluna Vulgaris (Heather) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract, Kaolin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Silk (Serica) Powder, Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben?Propylparaben?Fragrance (Parfum)?Benzyl Alcohol???, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Hexyl Cinnamal, Evernia Furfuracea (Treemoss) Extract, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I hope I'm reviewing the right product. Mine comes in a long silver compact with a mirror and sponge. Maybe this picture is the old one. Anyway, I love it! I only have to apply it once and it keeps my skin flawless! I usually break out with powders and this hasn't caused my skin to clog-up or irritate my eczema. I usually buy the refill sponges and switch them up every month. It has lasted me a year doing this and the powder still looks fresh and not oily in spots in the compact like other powders do. I wish they offered a mini version for evenings out or when carrying a teenie clutch so it would fit for a quick touch-up. Worth the money!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Awesome. Very expensive, but if you're fed up with spending hundreds of $'s on stuff that does NOT control oil, just get this. Your search will be over :)

I have finally found my HG make up product! I can't rave about this product enough! I have tried many high end powder foundation brands, they were good but they missed the wow factor. This product has it! What I'm looking for is full but velvety coverage, a flawless canvas. This is what you'll get with this. Also, this is the only one I've tried that does NOT settle into fine lines around the mouth and on the forehead. It glides on giving perfect coverage that will last you about 6 hours tops let's be honest. No matter how many times I apply throughout the day, my skin never gets dried out like with most powder formulas and my make up never looks caked on. I've also tried using this with a wet sponge for more coverage but it feels a bit heavy, so I opt for a dry applicator. My recipe for a flawless look ; lp rose illusion line filler, a dab of maximum cover by estee lauder on problematic areas and this powder compact! Amazing! Absolutely worth the money, I know it doesn't come cheap, it sells for 66 euros in europe. The only downside is that it doesn't take a refiil.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This has been the best foundation powder for me. I am an NC30 with MAC and I use Cameo for La Prairie. This is my HG. I am super oily and this powder keeps oil at bay. My normally huge pores tend to disappear with this powder. My skin looks healthy and clear. It is expensive but is surely worth every penny. Will definitely repurchase.

I use this together with the Cellular Time Release Moisture Intensive Cream and my complexion looks so smooth many people who just know me think I'm in my 30s. I have dry skin so I use a wet sponge to apply it and it makes the coverage much better. I like how it keeps my skin looking moisturized and yet keep my T-zone totally matt at the end of a long day. I cannot do without this and it's absolutely a keeper.

Wow, this is a really wonderful product! I was in the duty free store at the Milan airport a week ago and browsing, not really intending to get anything, when I came upon the La Prairie display. I remembered people raving about the liquid foundations, but didn't remember any reviews on the powder. Since they had testers, I took a swipe of the powder and was instantly in love with the texture.

it is very silky and glides onto the skin. I would imagine it would work well for most skintypes -- for drier types, I think this powder would help keep the moisture in, and for oilier types, this definitely keeps the oiliness at bay. I have a very oily t-zone, and only had to blot once in the afternoon, which is very impressive. It does not settle into the pores or emphasize dry patches. Rather, it creates a very smooth surface.

The coverage is quite full when used dry (this can also be used wet, though I have never tried), and I only need a touch of concealer beforehand to make my skin look flawless. The finish is matte without looking flat or dull. This blows MAC Studio Fix, Bobbi Brown powder foundation, and Stila Illuminating powder foundation out of the water. It's better than Chanel (controls oil better), and is less heavy looking than Dior (which was my previous HG powder foundation.) Compared to La Mer's powder foundation, LP gives more coverage and controls oil better. (La Mer is a mineral powder and thus has a more shimmery finish.)

Quite a pricey foundation (I purchased this for 55 Euros, or about $80USD at current exchange), but worth every penny. Plus, the silver rectangular compact is quite elegant and pretty. For reference, I purchased the Ivory shade, and I am about NC20 in MAC, or a light golden beige complexion. I think they have 6 or so colors total.

Overall, a must-have in my makeup bag, and a purchase I would recommend to others. continued >>

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful full coverage foundation. I would not recommend this foundation if you are not looking for complete coverage. As advertised, it's a powdery/matte finish.

By faaaar the best powder foundation, I love it!!! It has everything I need for my combination skin: enough coverage, a natural look, mattifies my t-zone, looks smooth on dry areas - it`s just perfect.
I usually applie it with a powder brush and then I use the sponge whereever I need extra-cover.
The colours are great, I use cameo and could probably get along with ivory as well.
I wasted so much money on other powder foundations (drugstore as well as high class) and none of them was half as good as this one.
I`ll keep purchasing as long as they make it (hopefully forever)!

I gave this a try after reading the reviews here, I'd like to thank you all! It has become my favorite make-up product. I have acne prone skin and I have always used liquid foundation but this product has great coverage, it gives skin a nice texture and light and it has not caused me any break outs. It is on the pricey side, but after the foundation bottles I've been throwing or giving away because of the break outs, it's worth every cent.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing, Amazing product!! I have been a Chanel devotee for years, but when Chanel discontinued my Purete Mat Shine Control powder, I tried LaPrairie. I have the most oily skin on the planet and this is the first product I have ever used that stops my oily, shiny face.
With other brands, I would have to touch-up 2 to 4 times a day.
With this product, I don't have to touch up at all. After 5 or six hours, I might have to blot, but not much.
You only need apply a small amount and it works so powerfully well.
Other powder foundations are usually thick and make me look chalky. Not this one. Beautiful, natural finish. Normally, I have huge pores and this powder makes them disappear! I have never loved my skin before, but now I do - I can't believe how great this product is!!
One other thing I have noticed is that it has improved my skin. I don't get breakouts anymore. My skin looks better and I know it is because of this product. The color selections are good too, compared to other brands. I have a pinkish tone to my skin and this line offers that color as well (love the Rose Beige) - so happy about that!