July 29, 2014 | 2063 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Bobbi Brown - Instant Long-Wear Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2007 4:24:00 AM More reviews by isesaki

First of all, the package made me like a fool coz, a first time user like me, I coudn't open the bottle!! Finally, the BA told me to push the top cover down before turning it open :(

Anyhow, it removes the gel liner just fine and very clean. However, looks like the liquid can evaporate (or not) because it runs out so fast.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2007 10:13:00 AM More reviews by Asphodel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Removes ALL my eye makeup without stinging my sensitive eyes. Am on my 3rd bottle already. A definite keeper.

*EDIT* switched to L'oreal GENTLE eye and lip makeup remover (waterproof formula). a fraction of the price, same result!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2007 11:54:00 AM More reviews by racket11

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Big disappointment, as I am a BB fan and like the line's other skincare products that I've tried. I find this remover to be a bit oily and less effective than most eyemakeup removers. It comes out of the bottle so fast that a lot of product is wasted, so it doesn't last very long. My search goes on...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2006 12:55:00 PM More reviews by violetberry

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really ended up liking this product because 1) It's not oily. 2) I like that the cap is a push down, twist off so that nothing will leak in a bag and want not. 3) I found the opening to be of the perfect size, not too big yet small enough to dip a Q-Tip into and finally 4) It took off all of my freakin' eye makeup! I was very skeptical at first but thought I'd give it a try since Almay is a discusting cheap mess that I'm fed up with, and I was pleasantly surprised afterall! Great remover, five lippies!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2006 10:13:00 PM More reviews by ellie179

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is BB's duo phase eye makeup remover. At RM70 (3.4 fl oz/100mL), it's cheaper per mL than Chanel's and Lancome's (RM79 and RM90 respectively for the same amount)and Guerlain's (RM108 for 4.2 fl oz/125ml). Like other duophase removers, you have to shake it well before using. This clear liquid is light, non-oily, non-irritable (I use contacts) and does it's job OK...but here's where BB loses points - with the other brands that I mentioned above, you use less compared to BB's. I'd have to use more to thoroughly remove the same amount of makeup vs the others. What's also annoying is that the opening of the bottle is rather large so a lot of it comes out when you tip it over to apply to your cotton pad. So even though BB is cheaper than the rest, I can imagine this running out faster too. And if you're the type that likes your skincare to be a bit of a sensory pleasure, I feel the others give a more refreshing feeling after use. Still, it's not that bad...it's just not that great either.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No