September 17, 2014 | 1787 users online

Cleansers - Biore - Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 4:14:00 PM More reviews by yara1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this product and buying it all the time. It DOES make the black dots go away. And I LOVE how soft, somewhat exfoliated the skin gets after using it

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2011 3:51:00 PM More reviews by autumnus88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product was honestly a waste of my money. It didn't clear any of my blackheads, the so called "warming" sensation lasted for about 20 seconds, then disappeared and this actually caused me to break out! I started using this and it was the only thing I changed in my routine and I started breaking out within TWO DAYS! I not only got cystic acne, but also little whiteheads and small red pimples. The price wasn't even that reasonable! I would never purchase this again and definitely would not recommend this to anyone!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2011 11:37:00 PM More reviews by carmenramen

I have used this product for over a year now and it's now nearly empty. It hasn't removed any of my blackheads, and like other reviews, the warming sensation only lasts for a few seconds when you first rub the product into your skin.

I don't recommend cream cleansers in general for people with an oily T-zone, because it's not supposed to give you that squeaky clean feeling, nor is it drying. This one in particular is actually extremely thick and sticky. I have trouble trying to get the last third of the product out of the bottle.

A good thing is, I like how my face is glowing after I wash it off, and it doesn't feel tight at all. However the next morning when I wake up, everything's back to normal and I'd find my nose to be slightly oily from it. This is definitely better as a winter product than a summer product. I'm using a Neutrogena cleanser now, and I don't get an oily nose in the morning anymore.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2010 8:15:00 PM More reviews by MsBbygirl04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this product . I just wished it would keep my skin clear longer. I started using this when I was breaking out with blackheads. It worked for me but after a while I guess my skin got used to it and it just doesn't work for me anymore. If I stop using it for a while and start using it again it will work for me but for some reason I will always break out on the second week with this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2010 3:18:00 PM More reviews by sexygirl999

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wasn't very impressed by this cleanser. The warming sensation was kind of fun, but not enough to make up for the fact that my skin still felt grubby after rinsing this product off. I don't think it does a good job cleansing at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2010 1:49:00 PM More reviews by pixelpanda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This did absolutely nothing for my blackheads. The warming feeling was kind of nice but it only lasted like what, 5 seconds? Like most Biore products, it smelled pretty good, and that was the only thing I liked about this scrub.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2010 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Annagraham

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is so-so. I honestly didn't notice any side-effects (good!), nor did I notice any dramatic results (not-so-good). I didn't like the warming sensation, and the texture feels a little strange to me. The smell isn't bad, though. I wouldn't repurchase, but I'm didn't have bad results when using this. Overall: so-so. This was probably an unhelpful review, sorry :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2010 3:59:00 PM More reviews by saamannthaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I put that I would buy this again, because it worked well, but in reality I don't like straying from Neutrogena, which works for me, so I probably won't.

My friend gave this to me after she couldn't use it anymore with her face regimen. I don't have blackheads, but it has salicylic acid, so I figured it'd help my acne. It did, plus it helped my complexion. For the first time in a long time I was able to wake up every morning and not worry about my face (I don't have serious acne (and no redness), maybe two whiteheads and one red pimple on my face during a breakout, but I do have acne, like it's obvious I don't have a smooth, clear face). It also helped with my complexion, to where my friend that gave me this cleanser + a teammate commented on it. But towards the end of the bottle, it didn't work as well; I'd sometimes get breakouts. Like I said before, I probably won't repurchase, but if I'm looking to switch it up, I'd probably buy this for a one time use (like, use the whole bottle, but won't repurchase when I run out) before going back to Neutrogena. Besides, the warming feeling is nice(: Only thing is, I don't see this in every drugstore I go to. I actually saw it for the first time in awhile the day before yesterday.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2010 10:54:00 PM More reviews by wotstaterseh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like how this stuff is warming, it feels really nice, buuuuuut it definitely isn't ANTI-blackhead. If anything it makes more of them along with pimples. It made my skin look like a hot mess.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/28/2010 1:33:00 PM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

Its weird and cool how this dose get warm when you activate it w/ water and rub you hands together but it doesn't help w/ blackheads or acne. Also i not a huge fan of cream cleansers cuz they dont remove makeup well or get you face clean so i wouldn't repurchase. but to look on the bright side of this product. it smell really good, smells like candy watermelon :)