November 21, 2014 | 1763 users online

Lipstick - New York Color - Ultra Last Lip Wear -- 405B Blue Rose

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2011 8:06:00 PM More reviews by haleyanna19

EDIT: Just for reference, the last picture in this set of pictures is my lips, ha! I have Blue Rose on, and funtabulous lip gloss underneath. Just for an added visual :)

Love this lipstick! Looks wild in the tube, but it's a beautiful bright pink on the lips. I am NC15, fair skin brown hair, and it looks just great on me. Doesn't wash me out at all. I pair it with MAC's Funtabulous lipgloss and it looks phenomenal! BUY IT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by PeachFuzzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Saw the reviews and bought it. I love it! It reminds me a little of girl about town from MAC, but a whole lot better! It looks awesome on my tan skin. Pink always looks bleh on me, but this is fabulous! 1.99 at rite aid!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2011 5:11:00 PM More reviews by chinkyeyez

I just purchased this lipstick and i love it! At first i was afraid of the color but it looks great against my brown skintone. I have been looking for a dark pinkish/purplish lipstick and gloss for a long time and came across this at walmart. I would deff. buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2011 10:50:00 PM More reviews by maggiejeanjones

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow, I must say I am impressed with this stuff!!!!! It is a super-pigmented blue-based fuscia. This lippie packs a powerful color punch, glides on smoothly, and only for a mere $2 price tag!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2011 9:18:00 AM More reviews by DustBunnyLife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was perusing MUA the other day looking for a new lipstick and came across this one. I looked it up on Google and ordered a two pack (that was all that was available for some reason). It was delivered the other day and WOW! Pleasantly surprised! I was thinking that something THIS cheap couldn't be good but what the heck? Give it a go, right? The formula is surprisingly smooth and pigmented. The color is a bit bright for me for daytime wear (light/med Asian skin) but at night it's so fun! The color is gorgeous and bright and "blue rose" describes is perfectly. I failed to notice that this lipstick was called "ultra last". I put the lipstick on LIGHTLY around 11am and didn't retouch throughout the day. I even took an hour nap! At the end of the day it was STILL there! Granted it wasn't as bright and punchy as when I first applied it but it still looked good! What a shocker! For a couple bucks, you gotta have this lipstick. I'm looking to get a few more colors even, I'm so impressed with the formula. The downside, as everyone mentions, is the packaging. The lipstick doesn't swivel all the way down in the tube so it's not "protected". Have to be extra careful with it when taking the cap on and off but small price to pay...literally! For anyone who loves fun makeup, you gotta add this to your collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2011 12:24:00 PM More reviews by camerrim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A really fun, BRIGHT fushia that I love and can wear everyday because I'm into bold colours. $1.57 (Canadian) at wallmart so you can't go wrong, and it looks gorgeous with a clear gloss on top.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2011 4:22:00 PM More reviews by spacebear

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

After hearing good reviews about this color in particular, I went out to my local CVS and picked it up. It was SO cheap (2-3 bucks). I was surprised by the quality when I applied it, I didn't expect it to be so smooth! Not only is it smooth, but the color looks good on just about any skintone! Definitely going to be wearing this a lot!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2011 10:48:00 PM More reviews by Yashuragi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Blue Rose is a gorgeous deep fuschia with blue duochrome shine. The formula is dry, so lip balm beforehand is a must. Coverage is sheer, but can be built up to a bright opaque intensity. One or two light swipes is perfect for daytime, while heavier application is perfect for night. The packaging is quite annoying; the lipstick does not twist all the way down into the tube, and if you're not careful it will smear everywhere. The cap doesn't adequately seal, and would pop off when thrown around in a make-up bag. Extra care is needed when using and storing this lipstick. But for such a cheap price and lovely colour, I'd bear with it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 4:57:00 PM More reviews by MunsterGhoul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this color, it is a pinkish purple with blue undertones. It has really great color pay off. I got mine for a 1.99 at rite aid. I was afraid this might be a little dry and crayon like. I went out and bought a second one just because I love it so much

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2011 6:04:00 AM More reviews by Chelles93

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow. Neon lips.

I love the color. I am pale and this color really works for me. I apply, blot, apply, blot, and leave it kinda matte so it's not overwhelming. I have pretty full lips and save this for when I'm out - wouldn't wear it to work or anywhere I needed to look serious.