July 29, 2014 | 1955 users online

Lipstick - Lancome - Colour Design - Vintage Rose

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2010 5:13:00 AM More reviews by MaryBulychev

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Classical rose-peach-tender mauve colour. Light shimmer. Nice texture. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2010 6:32:00 PM More reviews by katrosado5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this as GWP. I must admit that I am smitten with Lancome lippies and I am biased in that I don't think any other brand can compare to the quality of Lancome lippies! :-D
Vintage Rose is a semi sheer lipcolor. On my (deep) medium skin it looks like my lip color but lighter. It is a medium rose color with an every so slight sheen of a bluish tinge.
Very pretty and perfect for a nude lip for me. I can imagine this would be lovely on someone more fair than myself as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2010 9:14:00 AM More reviews by LuLu1322

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this lipstick. It is very creamy and has great staying power. The color is soft and natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2010 11:29:00 PM More reviews by Ingwe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My first Lancome lipstick. HG for me. I am very fair/cool and this is a perfect colour for me.

It doesn't feather or bleed and keeps my lips feeling very moist. If I re-apply, the colour builds up to a lovely sheer glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2009 11:00:00 PM More reviews by pishtosh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this in the recent GWP and it's one of the first GWPs that I actually use! In fact, I've been using it on a daily basis for a neutral, school-appropriate kind of look. It's a touch darker than my natural lips, it makes me look polished. Great texture, doesn't dry my lips out. And, of course, lovely that it didn't cost me anything.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2009 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Ninanuk

Who knew. I think this was GWP. All this time I have been looking for my lips- but a touch darker - almost how your lips look after you drink a cold drink or come in from cold weather? This is it! Others have described the color better than I can. It is probably a pinkish mauve, but there is "glimmer" in it that reflects a blue-purple color, so it cools the color down. But I don't feel like you see a blue sparkle when you look at the lips - it's hard to describe. It's not a brownish mauve. I have very neutral, ruddy skin, and I can wear this color without a problem. The lipstick is light and creamy, almost like a tinted lip balm. I didn't notice a fragrance. It's fantastic. I am not sure what the price is but I think it would be well worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2009 9:55:00 AM More reviews by roseinhawaii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is really a gorgeous color and a very nice formula. The previously reviewer descibed the color perfectly as a "mauvey-rose with the faintest, almost imperceptible blue-ish sheen to it." It's not frosty, sparkly, or matte. There's something about this lipstick that just makes my lips look healthy and moist. It feels like a lip balm and doesn't feather or dry my lips out. I think this would like nice on most people, and it goes well with a variety of looks.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2009 4:24:00 AM More reviews by xBrunetteBarbie

This was one of the first of the new Color Design range of lipsticks that I decided to try when it came out. It's still one of my favorites. Its a mauvey-rose with the faintest, almost imperceptible blue-ish sheen to it. Hence it's designation as a "Sheen" finish as opposed to the other available "Cream, Metallic, and Shimmer" finishes also available in the line. The texture is very creamy and the lasting power of these lipsticks is very good. I think anyone with Neutral to Cool coloring could wear this successfully.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2008 12:33:00 PM More reviews by wonderzhou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Got in big sale in Hong Kong, so it's much cheaper than the retail price listed. I guess it's abt 10% of the original price.

Love the color! Fit very very well on my skin. I have fair skin, a bit yellow. however, this one fits me very well, makes my skin less yellow and I love it!

Seems it is not a good choice for those with light skin color, coz it may be a bit "scary" to apply this color. However, for those with skin tones "wheat" and fair-to-medium, it's a very very nice color to use.

I love all those rose or coral color ans this one is definitely a good choice.

Abt the color stay, well, I'm a big fan of coffee, so, i guess I only let it apply for 3 hr at most every time before i wipe the color and get a drink. It works well in the 3 hrs, and don't leave the color on the edge of cups (one time I forgot wiping if before drinking coffee).

Well, as for the package, I love Dior's more. I'm not a fan of this one. Mine is in Asia edition, a bit different from the U.S. one. Very dark blue package, a bit similar to that of Rouge.

Overall, I'll say I love the color and it's good to use, yet I'll consider Dior or Chanel if this one wasn't on sale.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2008 6:56:00 AM More reviews by clairenlj

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this shade. I'm an extremely fair/pale Asian, and although the colour may look scary in the tube, its really gorgeous once you apply it. It gives me healthy look (although its not really natural on me) since my skin is so pale. It glides on extremely smooth and its quite moisturizing, and I somewhat like the taste and smell of it :)

Only thing is the lasting power, I find that I have to reapply it every now and then during toilet breaks. Other than that its lovely! :D