April 25, 2014 | 928 users online

Crème - BeneFit Cosmetics - Some Kind-A Gorgeous

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by LissCalder

I use the product for my daily make up routine. The thing about this product is IF you put a lot on it WILL make your face look cakey. What I do is put on my foundation and then use my concealer brush (cause I don't like the sponge) and put only a little dap of this product here and there and blend. I love this product it doesn't cause acne to appear so thats good.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2013 10:58:00 AM More reviews by SammySweetieee

I expected amazing things from this product but was really left dissapointed. It made me look orange with its only shade at the time, it caused horrible breakouts, and ran out very very quickly.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by nomnomloot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It does smell funky but the texture is great and the smell doesn't stay. I actually really like this product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

No sir, I don't like it. You'd be better off wearing a BB Cream to achieve the effect that this product is supposed to give. And what in the world is up with the awful smell?

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 2:43:00 AM More reviews by tamedDOLL

I don't like this product, but I don't hate it. It barely offers coverage. I know it has a powder finish, but it looks kind of cakey. The color selection sucks. The medium is quite orange ish.. so I can't use it much.The compact is cute though. I find it works best with a stippling brush.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Abrial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a foundation that only looks good on a few...and just does not react with some people's skin types very well. Most especially for those that have dry skin like myself, now I am too pale for this product, the color selection for this product...not so good.

Despite this looking bad on dry skin (shows off any dry patches) it also tends to break down quite quickly on the skin for those that are oily.

The compact is pretty cute, but cute packaging isn't worthy of buying a product. For me this is completely a fail.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2013 11:07:00 AM More reviews by sutianneli

i'm a asian girl with tanned skin and i purchased a medium when my family was vacationing in Hawaii.
I have had it for a while now, it's not one of my go to products, but i don't use anything else on my face. I've tried a few TM but I still found it a bit cake-y.
This product was a hit-or-miss for me. Sometimes it would just blend in flawlessly but sometimes it would just cake on and look horrible.
I think the most important thing about using this product is to PREP. I've used the total moisture benefit product before this, but it simply wasn't hydrating enough. But sometimes after a facial or some heavy moisturizing, this product would glide on flawlessly..
i would repurchase this again just because it's the least coverage I found in everything I tried. So if you are like me, and you hate foundations, even tinted moisturizers on your skin, than this should be the product for you.
For those days when i wake up looking tired, this is amazing.
If you are expecting coverage, it's really not your piece of cake.
Another great thing about this product is how it blends into your skin. My skin varies greatly through winter and summer. Usually I have to switch my tinted moisturizers but with this, i can use it in the summer and the winter, just because it's so light and blend-able.
The big con about this product is how it's really hard to set on to your skin in those hot days, and on hot days i really dislike powdering up my face, so even using a napkin to dab over my skin, a lot of the product would just come right off.
My advice is to use a stippling brush.
Hope you enjoy this product. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2013 9:40:00 AM More reviews by Zoorkitty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok I have given it a high rating but wouldn't buy it again, why? I have combination-dry skin and would def not use it as a foundation. I felt a layer on my face and I hate that feeling, hence never wear foundation.
But I used it to contour (attempt to contour) and I like the way to blends and disappears. The cream to powder feeling.

The MA in hongkong are clueless about my med-deep skin tone and only know how to push product. Anyway she sold the darkest shade (available) as a contour cream......

As a contour cream I love the texture and feel but it doesn't contour my nc43 skin tone, because its only a wee bit darker than my natural tone. It needs to be more dark to give it the shadow effect. i think Some Kinda Gorgeous in this shade only gives me a subtle shadow/contour but i like the Posh Spice (Vic Beckham) contour look, so,...

Most annoying. Infact when she sold it to me I don't even know it was just a foundation and not a contour cream. Stupid me. I think I would love it if this was one more shade darker and gave me some real contours.
EDIT: I have now learnt that foundations and matte bronzers CAN/ARE used for contouring, so ignore above remark.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2013 7:11:00 PM More reviews by rachelrussell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Terrible product! Super splotchy and drying ! Ughh, will not repruchase

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by tbabi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

At first I didn't like this product but once I played around with it, I really like it. What I like is it doesn't feel like your wearing makeup and it gives your face a silky even complexion. Sometimes I wear it over That Gal brightening face primer and it gives you such a perfect looking face. I don't use the sponge that comes with it because I just feel like it soaks up all the product and it doesn't give me a good finish. I use a good flat top buffer brush to do the job and I get no dry patches. I got dry patches when I wasn't well moisturized/primed and used the sponge that comes with it but as long as you do the basics it works for me.The bad thing about it is it smells bad but the smell doesn't linger.