C.O. Bigelow Mentha Cinnamint Lip Shine

4.6

on 4/12/2010 4:07:00 AM

This is not only wonderfully flavored and super softening, but it gives a natural pink flush to my lips, so they look pretty but not "made up".

I love this lip gloss! I love the taste and the smell. It is very glossy and can get quite sticky if too much is applied so a little goes a long way IMO. I love how glossy my lips look too once applied. I don't know if I would go far as completely freshening breath, maybe if you decided to eat half the tube, haha. But, the taste is refreshing and cooling. My lips do not dry out from this product either. Also, the cinnamon oil increases the hue in my lips (makes them redder) so I really don't need to wear any lipstick for color. I am on my second tube and would definitely recommend this to anyone!

on 2/10/2010 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Love this gloss! It's minty and cinnamony at the same time so it gives that nice tingle. Perfectly moisturizing, and makes your lips look so glossy. It's a bit sticky but I like a sticky gloss.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I bought a full sized tube of this stuff because I ran out of my sample of the Frost and that's only sold at christmas.

And I must say I LOVE it, I've already gone through 1/5 of the tube.
I love all the c.o. bigelow stuff and I am a total lips person, but this stuff is fantastic.

on 1/20/2010 6:02:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love C.O. Bigelow lipglosses in general, and this variety is my favorite. It smells and tastes wonderful- like cinnamon. It is sheer, glossy, and heals my chapped lips...heavenly!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I only got this today but I have to write a review because I love it so much. It smells just like the little cinnamon candies you put on gingerbread cookies. It tingles and I'm not sure if it actually plumps, but it does make your lips appear bigger. And more than anything, the gloss is just gorgeous. I don't think it's even remotely sticky, very smooth. I can't believe I've never tried any C.O. Bigelow products before this and I'm going to go try some more now. I will definitely buy this again.

on 11/20/2009 2:44:00 PM

I love this lipgloss!! It really does freshen your breathe. And kind of acts as an appetite supressant with that freshness around your mouth! It is nice too becuase it doesnt get sticky!

on 11/20/2009 1:36:00 AM

I friggin love this lip gloss. It really freshens your breath, even after the gloss wears off. The only caveat is that it can be sticky if you put too much on, so I only use a very little, which is hard because I always want to o.d. on it.

on 11/1/2009 11:58:00 PM

I'm on my 2nd tube of this, and it's not often I buy the same lipgloss more than once. I can't chew cinnamon gum because it makes my toungue swell, but this gloss does not bother me at all, so I'm able to get my cinnamon fix! Love this stuff and will buy it again :)

on 8/5/2009 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

My absolute favourite of all the lip products from this brand. Perhaps because I can actually feel my breath freshen once I put it on. I love the cinnamon smell. I like the consistency of the gloss, maybe a bit too sticky. My test is if my hair sticks to it, and obviously on a windy day, it's disastrous. Some days I feel like it's almost too shiny for me, but I'm drawn to the smell.

Recommended for Medium Skin