October 1, 2014 | 1876 users online

Palettes - MAC - 15-PAN

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2010 1:26:00 AM More reviews by terarose32287

I love these and could not live without them. It makes my collection so much more organized. It makes it so much easier to not have to rummage through a bunch of eyeshadows when I am doing my makeup. Also makes my collection more compact and takes up a lot less space. I just wish that the MAC counters would sell them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2010 7:14:00 PM More reviews by jenn7985

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

i love these... i have filled 5 of them and am working on my 6th =) i seperate mine by color ( neutral , blues, greens, pinks + purples, smokey) i also have a palette i got from coast scents which is a small, chubbier version but the CS one is NOT magnetic so i put magents on some pressed pigment pans and used the CS ones for pressed pigments

i will keep buying these forever and ever =) i use a dvd rack that i got at walmart to store the palettes

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2010 7:02:00 PM More reviews by xxchinadoll

I love these pans!! They have saved me quite a lot of money since buying eye shadows in the pan form is cheaper especially if you buy a lot like me. I have three of these (neutral palette, darker e/s palette, and pink/purples palette).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2010 6:56:00 PM More reviews by simera2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ok i love Mac palletes i have about 6 now. But mac decided to raise up the price for the 15 pan palletes i have no idea why. They raised up the price for the empty quads i get it they changed the packaging but they didn't change anything to the 15 pan. So it is a little annoying. But i still love them Great to color coordinate your eyeshadows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2010 9:15:00 PM More reviews by murflegirl

These palettes really helped me streamline and organize my collection! I had about 22 shadows lying around in pots, and digging through them to find the right color was starting to get a little annoying. I got a couple of these palettes and had myself a little depotting session. :) I find that depotting is incredibly therapeutic and calming, by the way--is that weird? Anyways, these palettes really helped me organize and sleek-ify my collection. Will buy more of these when the time comes. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2010 8:36:00 PM More reviews by briii

i love this. i have 2 of these because i have a lot of eyeshadows and its a great way to sort them. i love how i dont have to look through my eyeshadows for the right one, theyre all in the same place. its so convenient. this is one of macs products that i definately cannot live without!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2010 2:17:00 PM More reviews by kkpeach77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this. It's slim and sleek and holds 15 of my mac eyeshadows and actually will accommodate eyeshadows from some other brands as well. What I love is that the eyeshadows from mac are now only 11 dollars instead of 18 or whatever they are when you buy them in their own container. It saves you money for sure. A trick that a MA at mac told me was that if you have mac eyeshadows that are still in their separate containers, all you have to do to get them out is place em in the oven at 400 F for a few minutes. The plastic around the metal tin will melt and you can easily pop out the tin without breaking the powder apart. Definitely a great purchase to keep save yourself some time shuffling through all your makeup.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2010 11:02:00 PM More reviews by shaecode

really sleek and pretty looking. it's easy to decorate to identify what colors you have. i bought one to save money on eyeshadows because the pan refils are cheaper, but when i got my palette i got so excited that i depotted my quads and ended up filling it up.. so i'll either have to remove the dividers to fit more or buy another one which kind of defeats the purpose of saving money with the palette haha. it's nice though!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2009 8:58:00 PM More reviews by Steph84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great place to keep your eyeshadows together and organized. However, one of my palettes broke at the clasp after a year of use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2009 11:45:00 PM More reviews by pocky

I took out the divider not too long after buying my first palette because it just seemed like wasted space to me but I only recently I figured out how to arrange the pans in my palette so that I can fit 26. I have four of these but only one, which holds my most used shadows, is full.
My only complaint is that MAC would design a palette that holds shadows on both sides. Now that would really save me some space.