Jordana Lip Liner

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

These are crap, dry as wood, with very poor color payoff, the retractables are a 100 times better with awesome color so I stock up on those. But lacolors liners have them beat! They are amazing and I always reach for them as they have amazing smooth lasting power and both are only a buck each at dollartree!

It all started off with curiousity. I thought to myself, "I wonder how good (or bad) these cheap lip liners are?". I was in for a great surprise. They are rich and last long. Pretty amazing.

Since my discovery I can not go without Jordana's Nude lipliner.

Bought " Honey Dip " on the recommendation of Emilynoel83 on Youtube.Only at Walgreens.
Its is a fantastic, creamy liner, no sharpening needed. I now use it to replace lipstick, simply line and fill in with the Honey Dip then top with a gloss(W&W Sun gold)
Great alternative if your lipstick tends to creep into lines. Good lasting staying power. Going to get a few others next time I am at a Walgreens . Also--CHEAP! less than $2.00 each.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Jordana Premium Lipliner in "Rich Chocolate" is super high quality. I mean it is EQUAL in quality to any high end liner on the market & it's only $2.00. Anyone in search of a dupe for "Chestnut" lip pencil by MAC, this liner is a PERFECT dupe minus the insane price tag. I heard it maybe being discontinued but I certainly hope that's not true. I just bought 10 for my kit just in case.

I bought this in toast. A brownish liner it's long lasting. Not really smooth to apply. I prefer the twist up lipliners to ones that need to be sharpened so that's the reason for only 3 lippies.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

The color Pecan is my lip liner staple, even though it is actually an eye liner. To me, it is a slightly darker version of Wet N Wild's #666 lip liner, like a version of cult status #666 for darker skin tones. It is perfection to me. I use it with ALL my lip looks. It is my daily lipliner. It is a medium dark, copper-pearly brown with a blend of gold dust in a soft, easy to apply texture. At one point, I had a hard time finding it and I was heartbroken. Then, I went to an Asian beauty store and found them for $1 each. I bought all of the stock! I think I'm set for the rest of my life.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have several of these and find them to be high in quality. I don't use lip liner in the traditional sense, I fill my lips in with these instead then apply lipstick over. They have great lasting power, really good color range, and give depth to some lighter lip glosses I own. I saw one Jordana product reviewed and realized I always have one or two of their products in my makeup bag. I use their Honey Luau sqeeze lip gloss almost daily and have for the last 5 yrs. It looks great over the cranberry colored lip liner!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

great product....love it and VERY affordable.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Does apply a little roughly, but once on it lasts forever. Doesnt do well for smudging either. Just a basic, fine line eye liner. Doesnt sharpen well either.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

i have this in Cranberry Cocktail which is dead on for the color description. the liner is smooth & creamy & cheap! due to that id deff buy again but in a diff color.
UPDATE:
i bought this in the mini pencil Nude,which i dislike. i should of tried the neutral/natural color instead. this has that orangy-brown color instead of the pinky-brown i was looking for. since they are so cheap it wont be anything to go back & pick the other one up too.

Popular Lip Liners