April 16, 2014 | 1044 users online

Lip Liners - Jordana - Lip Liner

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2009 5:12:00 PM More reviews by LadyG13

Does apply a little roughly, but once on it lasts forever. Doesnt do well for smudging either. Just a basic, fine line eye liner. Doesnt sharpen well either.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2008 5:15:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i have this in Cranberry Cocktail which is dead on for the color description. the liner is smooth & creamy & cheap! due to that id deff buy again but in a diff color.
UPDATE:
i bought this in the mini pencil Nude,which i dislike. i should of tried the neutral/natural color instead. this has that orangy-brown color instead of the pinky-brown i was looking for. since they are so cheap it wont be anything to go back & pick the other one up too.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2008 11:55:00 PM More reviews by blushingrose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the liner in Beach Sand....I absolutely love this liner. It is a staple in my make-up back and I always have one at home on standby if i happen to misplace it. For 2 bucks it is a really pretty bonzey/pink color...very unique for a liner. It looks beautiful on my lips by itself or when paired with my glosses. I will definatly continue to repurchase these liners.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2008 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Mari221

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well thanks to all the ladies on MUA, I didn't walk past the Jordana makeup display at my local dollar store. I have tried various other products from this line but will review in the appropriate areas. I bought the regular lipliner in 26 Natural. I have medium beige skin and have pigmented lips so I'm always looking for a lipliner that will look natural but not add so much pink to my lips. This fits the bill for me and it stays on beautifully. I used this lipliner, the Jordana lipstick in 174 Beige Glow and I topped it with MAC lipgloss in Ola Mango (discontinued) and I have the perfect glossy pout ala JLo.

For only a dollar, you can't go wrong!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2008 3:37:00 AM More reviews by Foundation101

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

PRODUCT: Lip Liner from Jordana

COLOR: Toast

COST: $1.99

DISCRIPTION: natural brown color

PIGMENT: great but has a matte finish. This is not creamy

SMELL: none

CONTAINER: A large jumbo pencil with clear cap

WOULD I BUY AGAIN: Yes, it great at keeping my lipsticks and lip gloss from bleeding.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2008 4:18:00 PM More reviews by highmaintenancegirly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My standby is the easyliner in LATTE - a pretty brownish-nude that evens out my naturally too-red lips. This liner looks great topped with a nude or even pink-gold gloss (like milani's summer baby). The tip does tend to break off but for the price (usually 2 for $3 at Walgreens) you can't beat this creamy versatile basic.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2007 11:27:00 AM More reviews by onegoodcat

I bought the one that's called mahogany. It goes great with the lipstick that I wear. It also is very pigmented and goes smoothly. The cap also doesn't come off easily like others.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2007 10:27:00 AM More reviews by lauradfromnc

I have this in hot pepper and all I can say is ... No! No! No! Do not buy this. Although this classic style sharpenable pencil is cheap...you are wasting $2 ! I have used it 3 times followed by loose powder and then lipstick. Each time it has smeared on application and also throughout the day. I have it up for trade if anyone wants it I will throw it in with an actual good item as a bonus.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2007 1:40:00 PM More reviews by jillbanks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am shocked at how much I love Jordana lip liner! I am a lip liner snob and have been known to pay up to 20 bucks for one liner. I have to have the liner match my lipstick almost exactly which can get expensive if you wear a variety of lipstick shades. I use the retractable liners and have 6 colors. The cashier at Walgreens told me to try them and I figured they are so cheap that it would not matter if they were awful. I am now sorry I ever paid so much for liners. I wear a very expensive primer, so I can't say if these would stay on without it, but the colors and texture are wonderful!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2007 6:15:00 PM More reviews by Nekura

I can't tell the difference of sublines with Jordana lip pencil products really other than slight difference in color of packaging/color of the cap.

I have this in Cranberry Cocktail, it has a silver cap instead of the clear ones I've seen just to clarify... This is a deep vampy wine shade. The consistency is creamier than most lipliners but also keeps the color in place. I needed a liner that I could use for 1) lining my lips 2) using it as a red base. I like red lips.. bold, dark, and MATTE. It's always a problem finding a nice dark liner that does it's job without making my lips too dry or looking clown like. It's a basic pencil so sharpening is required but I like really defined lips... so I prefer these over retractables :)

For $2 I got something that did more than what I was looking for. I'd try other shades for this price. However due to the creamy consistency, think of these more like lipstick pencils... Bleeding might be a problem if you're going for a bold + glossy look.