Chanel Glossimer - Magnifique 83

4.8

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My favorite Glossimer. I fall in love everytime when I apply this medium rosy pink with golden flecked shimmer gloss. I love the fact that Chanel Glossimers are never sticky and have a tremendous amount of staying power. It always looks luscious with any lipstick or lipliner I pair it with. A definite HG and staple to my lipgloss wardrobe.

on 5/31/2008 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is going to be my new HG pink gloss. This is exactly what I wanted from Tinsley Pink by Dior. It has real pigmentation, a high gloss finish and long wear. I don't always love the sparkles that come in some glossimers, but this time I don't mind. They seem to make it last a little longer. There is no real visible shimmer in this. I don't need to wear this over a l/s to get full coverage, and it wears away nicely.

on 4/20/2008 9:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Such a pretty glossimer that is so extremely pretty that it has "disappeared" from my bathroom cabinet after 2 different parties. Haha. That tells you something! This color is a pretty neutral pink that works well on my pale, NW15 skin. Next tube I get will be tied around my wrist. Haha.

Pricey, but worth it!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am in love with glossimers!! This is gorgeous and it lasts. I never thought a lipgloss was worth 30 bucks but now I am convinced. I have never LOVED a lipgloss, loved a color and texture but hated something else about it. ANyone questioning buying this, just do it.

on 9/3/2007 10:25:00 PM

Magnifique is a very wearable pink. Looks great in the winter when I am really fair and equally good in the summer, when I have lots of color. It seems like it would work on all skin tones. I probably wouldn't think the color was quite as great if this wasn't a glossimer. I love the opaque formula. It lasts a long time (for lip gloss) and it's not too sticky. I also like the tiny flecks of gold that all the colors seem to have.

on 7/14/2007 12:36:00 AM

The perfect pink gloss! I am Asian with olive skin and was worried this would be too light for me-but in fact it's perfect. It's one of the few glosses I can wear alone-without any lipliner (though if you must, I recommend MAC Subculture as a subtle partner). It has no fragrance nor taste, commonly found in other high end glosses. Great for daytime or a subtle lip paired with a dark, dramatic eye.

on 3/14/2007 4:23:00 PM

This is a must for cool-toned blondes like myself! I'm on my 3rd tube already and am planning to buy it again. It's just the perfect color: not too pink, not too glittery, just perfect! I love the texture too.

on 1/25/2007 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Wow. This is my first glossimer, and I am in love. This is such a pretty, unique color. I have a bunch of pink lipglosses but none of them look like this. It the perfect cool toned pink; not too bright, not too shimmery or frosty. It looks amazing with my blonde hair, blue eyes, and cool toned skin. This looks great on me now but I bet it will look super hot in the summer when I am tanned! I love how I can put it on and my lips feel better than they did before, as it is very hydrating. And it lasts quite a while without being super sticky- it is far less sticky than, say, A MAC lipglass (although it is still a little sticky, but what do you expect, its a lipgloss!) I would definitely recommend this!!!!

on 10/3/2006 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I normally shy away from cool pink glosses, but I had to have this one. It is definitely a unique shade in my collection...it shows up a med. pink with shimmer on my lips and is perfect for a cooler eye look, and over chanel nude liner. I would recommened this to anyone who loves pink glosses, as the texture and color are excellent.

on 9/25/2006 8:50:00 AM

Another gorgeous color from Chanel. Magnifique Glossimer is a cool, soft pink with just a hint of gold shimmer. I believe that Chanel has the best glosses when it comes to color and wear. They last forever on my lips, so I guess i really don't mind spending so much $$$$ for one.

Popular Lip Glosses